Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Should George Bush Also Face Trial? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (11823 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Easyy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2006
ZuluNation:

I support our troops I'm very proud of what you doing. God bless you for your service. Dude quit wasting your time replying to those HATERS it's not going to work, I've tried reading through the whole thread, do you know some guy says he gets all his information from CNN. I almost fell of my chair from laughing, CNN of all networks grin grin

By all means, support your troops.

Who are the HATERS? and what stands one out as a HATER?
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Easyy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2006
theopops:

Txlonghorn, please kindly don't reply any more. Why you might ask, these people can never understand. My friend's brother has gone to Iraq twice and I know how it feels to be a soldier. At least, you have a country that supports you, not the one we have in Nigeria, that don't carry whether you are dead or alive, as long as they can steal all the money.

I am extremely proud of what you do and for serving the country and making me feel free to board planes and protecting me. Even the ones that reside in America, that are running their mouths, if only they took american history or politics in college or high school, they'll realise that, the freedom they are enjoying now, did not just happen. Brave men and women like you, fought for the freedom they are laying claim on now. If they so much hate Bush and all he has done, I am sure, the airport is not closed. They can please leave. No need for all these pretense. They sure can come back, in 2008, when a new president is in office. For now, Bush is the president, and if you don't agree with him, then go out and vote next time. At least this is not Nigeria, that you are scared the election will be rigged.

Once again, Txlonghorn, I really appreciate and support you and all the troops doing their jobs. May God bless you and be with you and the family you are about to start.

Haters, make I leave una.

Brave men fought for the freedom we now enjoy and we have to honour them. That freedom is what gives us enough to say what we think about George 'war monger' Bush. If you want to take that freedom away from us now, you should speak out.

That freedom was fought for and there is no reason why we should, in the guise of freedom, kill and maim others because they are different from us. If we continue to do that, one day it will rebound on us and we will regret not having spoken out in defence of the defenceless and the vulnerable.

We should not forget that we have brains to think and rationalise just because we are getting emotional. WOULD YOU SAY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IF YOUR FAMILY WAS BOMBED TO PIECES IN IRAQ? WOULD YOU SAY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IF YOUR WIFE OR SISTERS ARE RAPED BY SOLDIERS ALL IN THE NAME OF NON-EXISTENT WMD?

I hope you answer the questions?
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Easyy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2006
Freewilly:

I'm the poster child of liberalism in America, and I don't care much for bush, yes he did some major mistakes, but hey what world leader can we say is always perfect. Bush will leave office in less than two years with a legacy trust me. President Reagan was called all kinds of names when he was in office and when he died just a few years ago everyone considered him a hero.

Txlonghorn I support you 100%. Don't let what some idiot in Nigeria says get to you bro. It take a lot of courage to do what you doing, like the previous poster said, this country was founded by people like you. You are my role model and I admire your service. God bless you for your hard work.

All we Nigerians are good for is talk and I've said this in many threads. This dude could be out there selling drugs or doing the Nigerian scams but he joins the military to better himself and all some freaking losers on here can do is call him names angry angry

Txlonghorn you my hero. I love you bro kiss kiss kiss Good luck in your marriage, your wife is one fine chic. Can we share her grin grin just kidding

You already stated what you are good for, TALK. It will be good if you talk using your brain (I dont know how well it functions). For you to jump into a discussion/debate and call people idiots shows how well your brain functions (NOT).

So, he joins some army to make his life better. Everyone does something to make his/her life better so he's not unique in that respect. I admire and respect everyone irrespective of what they do for a living, so long as they are not doing anything illegal. It doesn't matter to me whether someone is in the Army or a carpenter.

You referred to 'some idiot in Nigeria', I hope you dont consider yourself better than those in Nigeria.

Why do we have people who jump into discussions, especially heated ones, without an understanding of what's being discussed and how it got to the state where they met the discussion?
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Odeku(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2006
People People MY BELOVED PEOPLE OF NIGERIA  GREEN WHITE GREEN IS OUR SYMBOL, why must we wast ouR time and energy to reply to

Freewilly  and Txlonghorn ?  Can we just leave them alone with their stupidity and continue our discursion on the topic at hand?

A YORUBA Proverb state we shall identify them by the words coming out of their mouth.  Fela Said what can you tell a ZOMBIE

"Colomentality

E be say you be colonial man
You don be slave from before
Dem don release you now
but you never release yourself "

Zombie no go go, unless you tell am to go
*[CHORUS] ZOMBIE *(after each line)
Zombie no go stop, unless you tell am to stop
Zombie no go turn, unless you tell am to turn
Zombie no go think, unless you tell am to think

Zombie-o, zombie
*[CHORUS] ZOMBIE-O, ZOMBIE (2X) *(repeat last 2 stanzas)

Tell am to go straight-- Jori, Kara, Jori
No break, no job, no sense-- Jori, Kara, Jori
Tell am to go kill-- Jori, Kara, Jori
Tell am to go quench-- Jori, Kara, Jori

Those are the words of a great man, this people are noting but Zombie, they can't even tell you what war we are fighting?

Who are we fighting now? Shiites. AL qaeda  
? Or Islamic Jihads?
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by nilla(f): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2006
Easyy,

Maybe you should ignore him. you are giving him too much attention methinks its not worth it.

Back to the topic, Bush should be put on trial too  grin.
Even if i were an american, i'd still feel the same way. he has made the US much more unsafe.
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Odeku(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2006
abeg tell dem nilla, now we can't even travel to Brunei without looking over our head. my friend just got back from the middle East and she said they hate our behind so much over there, she was scared to go out. now was that the kind of image we had during Clinton regime? No
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by nilla(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2006
Odeku:

abeg tell them nilla, now we can't even travel to Brunei without looking over our head. my friend just got back from the middle East and she said they hate our behind so much over there, she was scared to go out. now was that the kind of image we had during Clinton regime? No

EXACTLY
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by ZuluNation(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2006
Odeku:

abeg tell them nilla, now we can't even travel to Brunei without looking over our head. my friend just got back from the middle East and she said they hate our behind so much over there, she was scared to go out. now was that the kind of image we had during Clinton regime? No

I'm sure you a smart guy, if you don't like the way Bush is running his country what the hell are you still doing in the states. Go back to Nigeria, it just sickens me so much when I hear Nigerians complain about the way things are ran in America. The worst thing is that most Nigerian in the states don't even VOTE but you should go to a Nigerian restaurant and hear them talk.

Don't mean to step on anyones toes but it's just the honest truth.
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Easyy(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2006
ZuluNation:

I'm sure you a smart guy, if you don't like the way Bush is running his country what the hell are you still doing in the states. Go back to Nigeria, it just sickens me so much when I hear Nigerians complain about the way things are ran in America. The worst thing is that most Nigerian in the states don't even VOTE but you should go to a Nigerian restaurant and hear them talk.

Don't mean to step on anyones toes but it's just the honest truth.

No disrespect but you dont just leave a place because you notice defects in the system, it takes a lot more than that. It is human nature to complain about what we see as negative. BTW, it's part of the freedom you enjoy as a citizen of a democratic nation.

If you dont want the President to be criticised, tell him to hire Saddam Hussein or the Zimbabawean president
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by xkape(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2006
Why do u all want to crucify the Longhorn guy

Firstly we must all put things in perspective and not be carried away by the propaganda on Fox News or Aljazeera (as the case may be)

Bush is a royal bufoon, and if the world was fair he should be tried for incompetence, starting a war on false pretexts and many other things

But, the thing that truely astounds me is the total inability of some people, especially some of a certain religion to look at the whole issue objectively.

True, Bush started a war on false premises, but he did not order marines to rape Iraqis, the people who did this have been tried. Let us seperate the issues. I also fail to see how Bush is responsible for the fraticidal sunni/shiite war in Iraq. These are people that would destroy their own country and kill women and children in marketplaces just to prove a point. The US totally miscalculated the Iraq mission. They did not legislate for the amount of senseless hate that religion could generate.
Al-queda is willing to destroy Iraq and every single Iraqi to fight the Americans. They are willing o take hundreds of innocent MUSLIM lives everyday to oppose America. When I seee muslims elsewhere in the world give unilateral support to Saddam, Alqaeda and all the insurgents in Iraq, I tremble becos it means that if America was to invade Nigeria tommorow under whatever pretence, some of our muslim brothers would be willing to blow us up at Oshodi market everyday to drive the Infidel Imperialistic Neo-Crusader American Abomination out

It is also mind-blowing to imagine that some people would say that Saddam does not deserve to die after all he did to his people. If u were a kurd in Iraq at the time of the chemical bombing i am sure u would not be saying this. That bush probably deserves to die as well is a totally seperate issue. One does not preclude the other
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Easyy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2006
xkape,

Thanks for putting a better spin on this.

It's not really about the murderous people in Iraq but the fact that if George 'war monger' Bush did not help prepare the grounds for the murderers, they would not be having a field day as they are having now in Iraq.

Saddam Hussein was a terrible ruler but there was not such brutality as is witnessed now in Iraq when Saddam was their leader.

I remember President Putin telling George Bush that the kind of democracy America introduced in Iraq is not the kind of democracy they want in Russia. You don't impose democracy on people only to make their lives eternally miserable. Now, I sense in my mind that America is comtemplating a get-out route from Iraq thereby leaving the Iraqi people at the mercy of terrorists who were created by America.
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by allofyou(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2006
Bush should be tried for being the Hitler of the 21st century. i pity those guys defending bush and his oil wars 'cos they're part of those confused people who don't know that Bush is the monster who's busy taking away that very freedom which makes them Americans.
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by ahmedisah(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2006
Quote from: Txlonhorns, November 17, 2006, 01:54 AM »

I don't know where you coming from ass wipe, I see my achievement in life is just killing you, anyway I'm very proud of what I've done for myself I may not have a mansion in Hollywood or Nigeria or dirve the most expensive cars, but I paid my way through college and now the US ARMY is paying for me to go to graduate school. I'm getting married to the love of my life, I have a job I love soooooo much. The Good lord has always been on my side through TWO not one deployments in the middle east. Hey what more can I ask for.

I'm a proud member of the UNITED STATES ARMY and a proud graduate of University Of Texas. I will always take does achievements to my grave and if you have a problem with that, go blow yourself with some TNT for all I care. Oh these is going to be my last post here, but it was fun messing with fools like you. I'm pretty sure you some Gas station attendant some where, or a freaking CAB DRIVER.

I leave you in peace my brother, have a nice life.

Ple

I pity for u for not actually knowing where u belong. U r proud to be american army?? american army r war crime criminals n they wil all face charges in no distance time.
Don’t come here to tel ppl wat u ‘ve achieved or wat u want to, dats an act of childishness which shows u r not man enough to even be a soldier. Ur type r those who rape n kill innocent once in Iraq.
Russian president to Bush dat war in Iraq wil create thousands Bin Laden, it’s a matter of time b4 u wil be looking for where to save ur head when Al-qaida starts wit u guys.

quote from: freewilly, November 17, 2006, 05:39 AM »

I'm the poster child of liberalism in America, and I don't care much for bush, yes he did some major mistakes, but hey what world leader can we say is always perfect. Bush will leave office in less than two years with a legacy trust me. President Reagan was called all kinds of names when he was in office and when he died just a few years ago everyone considered him a hero.

Txlonghorn I support you 100%. Don't let what some idiot in Nigeria says get to you bro. It take a lot of courage to do what you doing, like the previous poster said, this country was founded by people like you. You are my role model and I admire your service. God bless you for your hard work.

All we Nigerians are good for is talk and I've said this in many threads. This dude could be out there selling drugs or doing the Nigerian scams but he joins the military to better himself and all some freaking losers on here can do is call him names

Txlonghorn you my hero. I love you bro Good luck in your marriage, your wife is one fine chic. Can we share her just kidding

‘Freewilly’ I don’t want to believe dat u r so ignorant of this glaring realities to come here n declare support for somebody who does not ‘ve brain in his head.

One thing u should note First is dat whether there is WMD in Iraq or not it is d responsibility of d UN to find out n bring Iraq to book NOT G. Bush/america but now dat u guys ‘ve taken it upon ur selves, then u should be ready for d consequence (america self destruction). U remember d status of GERMANY b4 n during Adulf Hitler and then after Hitler, go ask ur historian. america is no diff. from dat track.
america's economy has already started crashing, those who save their money in dollars in d World Bank r thinking of transferring to alternative currency (euro), if dat happens it wil be a heavy blow to america’s economy n other dilemmas wil follow.

U ADMIT DAT BUSH MADE SOME MAJOR MISTAKE GOING TO IRAQ, AM SURE AL-QAIDA WIL EQUALLY MAKE SUCH MAJOR MISTAKE WHEN DEY START BLOWING U GUYS OFF. So dat u can taste wat it takes to make major mistakes. nonsence
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by ZuluNation(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2006
ahmedisah:

Quote from: Txlonhorns, November 17, 2006, 01:54 AM »

I don't know where you coming from ass wipe, I see my achievement in life is just killing you, anyway I'm very proud of what I've done for myself I may not have a mansion in Hollywood or Nigeria or dirve the most expensive cars, but I paid my way through college and now the US ARMY is paying for me to go to graduate school. I'm getting married to the love of my life, I have a job I love soooooo much. The Good lord has always been on my side through TWO not one deployments in the middle east. Hey what more can I ask for.

I'm a proud member of the UNITED STATES ARMY and a proud graduate of University Of Texas. I will always take does achievements to my grave and if you have a problem with that, go blow yourself with some TNT for all I care. Oh these is going to be my last post here, but it was fun messing with fools like you. I'm pretty sure you some Gas station attendant some where, or a freaking CAB DRIVER.

I leave you in peace my brother, have a nice life.

Ple

I pity for u for not actually knowing where u belong. U r proud to be american army?? american army r war crime criminals n they wil all face charges in no distance time.
Don’t come here to tel people what u ‘ve achieved or what u want to, that is an act of childishness which shows you're not man enough to even be a soldier. your type r those who rape n kill innocent once in Iraq.
Russian president to Bush that war in Iraq wil create thousands Bin Laden, it’s a matter of time before u wil be looking for where to save your head when Al-qaida starts wit u guys.

quote from: freewilly, November 17, 2006, 05:39 AM »

All we Nigerians are good for is talk and I've said this in many threads. This dude could be out there selling drugs or doing the Nigerian scams but he joins the military to better himself and all some freaking losers on here can do is call him names

Txlonghorn you my hero. I love you bro Good luck in your marriage, your wife is one fine chic. Can we share her just kidding

‘Freewilly’ I don’t want to believe that you're so ignorant of this glaring realities to come here n declare support for somebody who does not ‘ve brain in his head.

One thing u should note First is that whether there is WMD in Iraq or not it is d responsibility of d UN to find out n bring Iraq to book NOT G. Bush/america but now Americaguys ‘ve taken it upon your selves, then u should be ready for d consequence (america self destrAmerica. U remember d status of GERMANY before n during Adulf Hitler and then after Hitler, go ask your historian. america is no diff. from that track.
america's economy has already started crashing, those who save their money in dollars in d World Bank r thinking of transferring to alternative currency (euro), if that happens it wil be a heavy blow to america’s economy n other dilemmas wil follow.

U ADMIT DAT BUSH MADE SOME MAJOR MISTAKE GOING TO IRAQ, AM SURE AL-QAIDA WIL EQUALLY MAKE SUCH MAJOR MISTAKE WHEN DEY START BLOWING U GUYS OFF. So that u can taste what it takes to make major mistakes. nonsence

Dude I  think you a bigger IDIOT than what freewilly or Tx GAVE YOU credit for. You such an asshole I swear. If only you were in the states you'd know that a millitary career is one of the most respected professions in America. You are such a local champion, what do you know about American Ecomony Just because you have access to the internet and CNN, just recently you think you know everything about  America.

My older brother is joing the Navy to serve and further his education after college. Fools like you think the military is just about carring a gun and going to war, but for your information,thats not always the case. In the military you get to serve your country(give back to your counrtry). If you such an expart in American History, Government and Politices, what are you doing in Nigeria. It's People like you that come here and say all kinds of shitt about America, Bush, but would send nights at the embassy begging for a Visa. Come to think if it, I'm sure you was denied a visa that's why you so bitter about God's country tongue
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by EvilSlayer(m): 1:15am On Nov 21, 2006
@ TXLONGHORN.

Hey Bro if you ever back on the thread please give me a call at (801)954-7100.Some friends and I from Austin are trying to form an Association of Nigerian grads from the University Of Texas. Did you belong to a fraternity and if you did which one? BTW bro why in God's name are you belittling yourself with some Ignorant bastards in Nigeria. I've read a portion of this freaking thread and it just sickens me for reals angry

TX don't hesitate  to call please we have so much to talk about. I'm in Utah for a few days but I should be back in Houston before the month end.

Sooooooo many HEATERS angry angry
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by lioness(f): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2006
undecided
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by jagwar: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2006
Ofcourse G. bush should be put on trial!!! Yes we know he wont face any court but his punishment will b worse than any court judgement. His name will b in history 4 providing the catalyst 4 a global terrorist movement.

For goodness sake we all know th guy isnt as smart as most ppl (clearly seen in his interviews). Does he not realise that th US army is only efficient wen total destruction of another country is required (so dont send in the US army if u dont plan 2 comit genocide)

A better alternative 2 solving th Iraq problem would hav been (ally with Sadam, strengthen his govt 2 be able 2 crack down on terrorist elements within his country) just like they are currently doin with Egypt & Pakistan.

Right now its only a matter of time 4 Iraq 2 come under the influence of Iran (an upcomin regional power). At least wen Sadam was in power his presence gave the Iranians somthing 2 worry about. Its a pity the way Bush has strengthened global terrorism from a single act of stupidity cry
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Jalal(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2006
Bush will get his day in court no matter how long it takes
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by ahmedisah(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2006
quote from zulunation: Yesterday at 12:17:07 AM
Dude I think you a bigger IDIOT than what freewilly or Tx GAVE YOU credit for. You such an asshole I swear. If only you were in the states you'd know that a millitary career is one of the most respected professions in America. You are such a local champion, what do you know about American Ecomony Just because you have access to the internet and CNN, just recently you think you know everything about America.

My older brother is joing the Navy to serve and further his education after college. Fools like you think the military is just about carring a gun and going to war, but for your information,thats not always the case. In the military you get to serve your country(give back to your counrtry). If you such an expart in American History, Government and Politices, what are you doing in Nigeria. It's People like you that come here and say all kinds of shitt about America, Bush, but would send nights at the embassy begging for a Visa. Come to think if it, I'm sure you was denied a visa that's why you so bitter about God's country

I c, , I can understand there is another boy w/o brain here. U cal me a Bigger IDIOT eh?? it is d immorality that has engulf u n d likes dat makes u unable to differentiate b/w good n bad. After all u were only fed wit a COW milk which is why u think like animals.
Military career is respected profession, according to u. that’s just to persuade u to go n got kill in a false mission. Over 3,000 r known to 've been kill in Iraq alone, if its so respected why not bush put his daughters in d US army

U think maybe I ‘ve been denied US visa? If I want to, I wil come any day.
Am a NIGERIAN n proud of my country, Nigeria is a great country n wil be greater than dat ur so called US in d near future. God has given us wat it takes be greater: Mineral recourses name it, if not our present generation leaders dat r not thinking straight. By d time we build our industries then I wil see where u wil get ur raw materials for ur industries, US only known for industries w/o raw materials.

Ppl like u r only regarded as cheap SLAVES in US who think its US military dat can only better u (asshole), why not try other profession. In my home town, we don’t argue wit nor make friends wit ppl lke u (CHEAP SLAVES). Its better for u to begin to find root NOW or else ur future generation wil not forgive u if u stay beyond dis time in dat ur so called god/Devil’s country.
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by lioness(f): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2006
undecided
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by mochafella(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2006
Na wa oo

Shooting war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Typing war on Nairaland.

George Bush just dey cause war everywhere. He truly is a war criminal cheesy
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by nilla(f): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2006
mochafella:

Na wa oo

Shooting war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Typing war on Nairaland.

George Bush just dey cause war everywhere. He truly is a war criminal cheesy

lol
for real sad
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Freewilly(f): 1:19am On Nov 23, 2006
ahmedisah:

quote from zulunation: Yesterday at 12:17:07 AM
Dude I think you a bigger IDIOT than what freewilly or Tx GAVE YOU credit for. You such an asshole I swear. If only you were in the states you'd know that a millitary career is one of the most respected professions in America. You are such a local champion, what do you know about American Ecomony Just because you have access to the internet and CNN, just recently you think you know everything about America.

My older brother is joing the Navy to serve and further his education after college. Fools like you think the military is just about carring a gun and going to war, but for your information,thats not always the case. In the military you get to serve your country(give back to your counrtry). If you such an expart in American History, Government and Politices, what are you doing in Nigeria. It's People like you that come here and say all kinds of shitt about America, Bush, but would send nights at the embassy begging for a Visa. Come to think if it, I'm sure you was denied a visa that's why you so bitter about God's country

I c, , I can understand there is another boy w/o brain here. U cal me a Bigger IDIOT eh?? it is d immorality that has engulf u n d likes that makes u unable to differentiate b/w good n bad. After all u were only fed wit a COW milk which is why u think like animals.
Military career is respected profession, according to u. that’s just to persuade u to go n got kill in a false mission. Over 3,000 r known to 've been kill in Iraq alone, if its so respected why not bush put his daughters in d US army

U think maybe I ‘ve been denied US visa? If I want to, I wil come any day.
Am a NIGERIAN n proud of my country, Nigeria is a great country n wil be greater than that your so called US in d near future. God has given us what it takes be greater: Mineral recourses name it, if not our present generation leaders that r not thinking straight. By d time we build our industries then I wil see where u wil get your raw materials for your industries, US only known for industries w/o raw materials.

Ppl like you're only regarded as cheap SLAVES in US who think its US military that can only better u (asshole), why not try other profession. In my home town, we don’t argue wit nor make friends wit people lke u (CHEAP SLAVES). Its better for u to begin to find root NOW or else your future generation wil not forgive u if u stay beyond this time in that your so called god/Devil’s country.

[I smell a HATER] *Runs and get hater blockers on*
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by ZuluNation(m): 1:25am On Nov 23, 2006
Freewilly:

[I smell a HATER] *Runs and get hater blockers on*

grin grin grin grin no shitt grin grin I love that song
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by lioness(f): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2006
:d
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Easyy(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2006
HATER,

That word is very loosely used in a certain country in this world. Do people really think before using the word?

If you oppose and criticise someone, you dont consider yourself a hater but as soon as you are opposed, you smell a hater.

Na wa o
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by ahmedisah(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2006
Quote from EvilSilaver: November 21, 2006, 01:15 AM »
Hey Bro if you ever back on the thread please give me a call at (801)954-7100.Some friends and I from Austin are trying to form an Association of Nigerian grads from the University Of Texas. Did you belong to a fraternity and if you did which one? BTW bro why in God's name are you belittling yourself with [b]some Ignorant bastards in Nigeria. [/b] I've read a portion of this freaking thread and it just sickens me for reals  

TX don't hesitate  to call please we have so much to talk about. I'm in Utah for a few days but I should be back in Houston before the month end.

Sooooooo many HEATERS  

Ooh! my GOD!! I couldn’t get 2 c this guy cal ppl in Nigeria ignorant bastard, anyway its not ur fault. I sure believe u r one of those whose ancestors/parent were chained from Africa during SLAVE Trade, instead of u to put an effort to demand apologies for dat inhuman abuse/treatment n here u r claiming d country dat is not urs. U r d type who says someone else mother’s pot of soap is better than ur mother’s own. I sure u r one of those children picked from d gutter w/o a genuine parents, I can c from ur manners if u think otherwise who r ur parent (u r not just a Bastard, u r a SLAVE too)

Quote from freewill: Today at 01:19:40 AM »
I smell a HATER] *Runs and get hater blockers on*

Some of u come here n cal ppl haters ehh! Hate u for wat?? Infact u r not worthy of emulation why should someone hate u ehh?? u r not promoting Africa’s image ‘cos d type of u when those white guys cal u monkey, ur response wil be thank u master. In fact, u r disgrace to Africa.

U better wake u (morons)
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by adconline(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2006
ahmedisah

Nigeria will be greater than US. Amen! Consolation for hopelessness. Cant we find better things to talk than Bush and America. If Bush should be impeached, then Obasanjo should have faced firing squad long time ago. Make una leave matter.

Let's talk about Naija. Naija and America are two parallels that can never meet
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by texazzpete(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2006
i'm a nigerian like most of y'all out here and i'm appalled at the amount of hatred spewing out of the mouths of most of you. read through all your posts, full of insults and abuses. easily forgetting that it's anyone's choice if he wants to go to any country of his choice or join the army anywhere he goes, y'all go all out accusing him of runnin gout on nigeria.
what, if i may ask, has any of you creeps done for nigeria recently? it's okay for you to jump around screeching that nigeria will be greater than the US, but what have you done for your country towards achieving that?

on my own part, i agree George Bush invaded iraq on a foundation of lies, but i still maintain that as long as the official US army creed is to minimize civillian casualties and penalize cases where civillians are deliberately targeted, calling the US or Bush 'terrorist' is a bit of a misnomer.
but that's my opinion, and i have a right as a living, sentient being to have an opinion. if you must dispute this or any other opinion, please for your sakes show that you still have at least the sense to make mature, intelligent conversation.
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by Easyy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2006
texazzpete:

i'm a nigerian like most of y'all out here and i'm appalled at the amount of hatred spewing out of the mouths of most of you. read through all your posts, full of insults and abuses. easily forgetting that it's anyone's choice if he wants to go to any country of his choice or join the army anywhere he goes, y'all go all out accusing him of runnin gout on nigeria.
what, if i may ask, has any of you creeps done for nigeria recently? it's okay for you to jump around screeching that nigeria will be greater than the US, but what have you done for your country towards achieving that?

on my own part, i agree George Bush invaded iraq on a foundation of lies, but i still maintain that as long as the official US army creed is to minimize civillian casualties and penalize cases where civillians are deliberately targeted, calling the US or Bush 'terrorist' is a bit of a misnomer.
but that's my opinion, and i have a right as a living, sentient being to have an opinion. if you must dispute this or any other opinion, please for your sakes show that you still have at least the sense to make mature, intelligent conversation.

Texazzpete, hatred for who?

The thread as well is not about anyone's contribution to Nigeria but about whether or not George Bush should also face trial. While I acknowledge that every decent individual needs to try and contribute positively to the society, the object of this thread is distinctly different from that and everyone does not have to contribute to the thread.

I have tried to find where anyone accused anyone of 'running out' on Nigeria. It gives the impression that the person particularly required and he/she has done a runner.

I respect your opinion as yours and, as human beings, we will have points of disagreement except some of us are stupidly and blindly following the others.

Why does the US label some government as terrorist governments? I have also never seen any country that does not have an official creed/policy of minimising civilian casualties in every situation. What a Government does oftentimes differ from it's official policy. Even Saddam Hussein's Government had a policy to protect the integrity of the Iraqi populace and ensuring that safety and security of the people. But we all know his government acted differently.

Did you see the recorded wiping out of about 30 civilians who were fleeing on the road? They were wiped off the face of the earth by an american jet fighter watching them from the sky.

***It's COWARDICE to kill/attack people who are unable to defend themselves
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by nilla(f): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2006
texazzpete:

your joining in insulting too. Also you need to go back and see who started insulting who.
Re: Should George Bush Also Face Trial? by texazzpete(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2006
nilla:

your joining in insulting too. Also you need to go back and see who started insulting who.

good call, nilla. i stand corrected!
on the flip side, i've seen earlier posts where this txlonghorn character was labelled as an 'a*selicker' and a US lover desperately trying for a US visa. when it emerged the fellow had actualy become a US citizen more abuse was heaped on him for his choice.
I agree with some of your points, but we aren't just talking about governments here, but armed forces as a whole. and armed groups like Al Qaeda and Hezbollah have made it a point of duty to deliberately target unarmed cvillians. I think most of the uproar around the US is due to the very human emotion of trying dish dirt on anyone claiming to be virtuous.
The governments in power in palestine and iran have called repeatedly for the extermination of the jewish race (civillian and millitary). isn't that the official credo, then?

and yes, i also agree with you that it's cowardice to attack unarmed people. but in 99% of that happening from the US forces, it's been a tragic mistake, totally unplanned and punished by both a millitary tribunal or an increasingly vocal american media. On the othe rhand, group like Al Qaeda plan a 100% deliberate kill rate of civillians. Is it then fair to lump the US and Al Qaeda in the same group as 'terrorists'?
For that matter, do you really want to know how many civillians were killed by ecomog forces in sierra leone and liberia? why is no one calling for Obasanjo to be tried, after what he did to the villagers in Odi? isn' t it hypocrisy to salute one as your president and then call another who did the same thing 'a terrorist warmonger'?

Nice talking to you again, nilla. last time we discussed it was on the israel vs hezbollah thread, and that was a lot more heated than this.

This is off-topic, but i have a theory: have u noticed most of the great guys who used 2 hang about on this forum have gone? people like nutter, chxta et al? I think the incessant mudslinging and insults (and of course the frequent bans by the moderator) has caused this exodus. here's hoping stuff gets discussed without much heat,

in my reply, i know i've gone off-topic many times, sorry about that, but well they say no knowledge is wasted, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits / Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers / Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.