Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) (43740 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by haryomikun(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
sinaj:
Yea u right @ 1 nd 2.

I av over a hundred msg on fb m yet to reply.

I only post pics nd watch funny video clip.

Btw fb is too slow for me.

I prefer bbm to it.
Gimme ur Bbm pin

That's the only social network am active on (abi social app)
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Henycymama(f): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
fbck is kinda slow jare but some guys wil think you giving them your BBM ID just Cus you dy look for attention n they will mis -use it ....
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by espn(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
sinaj:
Yea u right @ 1 nd 2.

I av over a hundred msg on fb m yet to reply.

I only post pics nd watch funny video clip.

Btw fb is too slow for me.

I prefer bbm to it.
yes...you are right...but how do i strike up a conversation if you dont reply your messages....

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Smellymouth: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
0ubenji:

Am I even bothered if she doesn't reply?
Hmmm...dats if I even av time to send 1 sef
A productive-minded guy won't spend his time waitin in frustration for a fb chat reply from a lady

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Smellymouth: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
somehowpenis:
you are not guilty of shishi angry mtcheew

Errrmmm.. Bros, dis ur moniker na wa oo grin
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by ebyoma(f): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
spot on..

Some guys will go as far as stalking you 24/7. always wanna chat whenever you're online, with their boring interview abi na question. mttchheeww, really frustrating.

How are you, where do you reside, what are you doing there, have you eaten bla bla bla.
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
AlienStar:
You are right in 1 n 2 buh soo on point in 4! Some guys have a very poor chatting techniques, everytime it's HI n HELLO, even after trying to create a convo they repeat it next time. Like who does that!
Sequel to your quote, if not hi or hello,what would you as a person prefer 'em to use.
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Reeberry: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
What are these ones feeling like now?
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by tosinjay(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
you aren't the only one asking that question....frustrating yah?

so not all are snubs (so read and learn)

1=she's probably too busy to chat on Facebook..a lot of girls are not on FB for conversation, or their inbox is flooded already(they ll respond better to comments on their post.)

2=some are just der to post pic,status,go to crops for fun but too busy for FB chat,so they take their chat to whatsapp or BBM

3=they check your pics,status,bla bla bla before they choose to reply..if you are cute enough ,OK

4=some don't reply boring convo...
did you start your chat like===HI,HY,HELLO....some will even go as far as saying "I"..
why no start like this===hello Lucy..you look great on your dp"""""""

5=some look awt for dopeness and richness before reply...and some age and face maturity...

morning lovers
Girls can be very carnal, remember those days when i wasn't converted, that's how just because of my eye and cuteness a girl that snubs people would be the one disturbing my inbox. For several reasons girls are funny. The best thing that can happen to a man is conviction of sin so that sinful nature flips and they flaunt all and what they get is repent because all you ladies do will land you and the guys you seduce to eternal damnation.
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Bookiemart01(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
So you are cute huh? Who told you that tongue

tosinjay:

Girls can be very carnal, remember those days when i wasn't converted, that's how just because of my eye and cuteness a girl that snubs people would be the one disturbing my inbox. For several reasons girls are funny. The best thing that can happen to a man is conviction of sin so that sinful nature flips and they flaunt all and what they get is repent because all you ladies do will land you and the guys you seduce to eternal damnation.
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
I cant relate with this, a girl has never ignore my mssgs on fb.. I am even the recipient of their mssgs sef
Probably because your picture is very attractive.
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by tosinjay(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bookiemart01:
So you are cute huh? Who told you that tongue

If it were in those days i know where i would have been flooding on nairaland na.. Baba God first of all makes it known but who wouldn't know if he's cute?
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Thylord(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
okay, I'm guilty of no 1
as you worwor like dat.
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Bookiemart01(f): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lol.was kidding though. Thank God for the gift of salvation.

tosinjay:

If it were in those days i know where i would have been flooding on nairaland na.. Baba God first of all makes it known but who wouldn't know if he's cute?
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Most girls are on fb because of pictures, they like the attention from picture comments and likes. Secondly you get a girl's attention if you have good pictures most especially pictures of you hanging out like parties, in exquisite places that's what get them talking to you though they might loose interest with time if not the type of guy they want. But the matured ladies look at your age (still picture though). As for me online is the last place I search for girls cos even villa babes go they style. That's why a times you hear ladies saying " I fell more inlove with him after we met"

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Leriebloom(f): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
I am guilty of 1, 2 and sometimes 3.
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by myfantasies(f): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
I can't even remember the last time i logged in to my Facebook account

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YEH YEH....HAVE A NICE DAY
I understand. You too. cheesy
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by bidak(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
AlienStar:
You are right in 1 n 2 buh soo on point in 4! Some guys have a very poor chatting techniques, everytime it's HI n HELLO, even after trying to create a convo they repeat it next time. Like who does that!
Ladies are worst always replying with one word yes,fine,gud and mostly k,kk,KKK its can be very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=Henycymama post=44697444][/quote]based on who I be now! wink
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
BiggyB242:

Probably because your picture is very attractive.
BASKETBALL NEVER STOPS Thats what I have as my p.picture. Well maybe other pictures tho.. And my wall is even more crazy, mainly basketball, architecture, drawing, some crazy quotes, and a little religious ones..
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
folks4luv:
I stopped replying messages on Facebook a long time ago, except those I know personally. have seen boys not up to 16years saying hello, d annoying part is, they say hello, u say hi, den hello again...wat d hell!
grin
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Which are you guilty of dear op?
As for me I don't even come online on fb.
.axin ehhh ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
sekeyso:

Dats because you not using fb messenger...its as fast as bbm, whatsapp, nothing like loading or refreshing. Maybe you need to upgrade your phone
.MTWSSHHH

THATS IF I USE FACEBOOK
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
AlienStar:
.I TELL YA...SO ANNOYING EHH
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
0ubenji:

Aunty OP seems not to realize aw thought-provoking this thread's topic is tho
.MTWSHHH

D KIND BUSY BODY MK DEY WORI SOME PPLE DEY SHOCK ME....
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Aleora:
she ll reply when you insult her#
.Sorry ...I didn't
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by flokii: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
I notice majority of girls get carried away by online PDA.. even here on NL..

they let themslelves get deceived by likes, mentions, follow etc.. and end up falling prey..

that's why I advice kids to stay-off social media, tho. I have seen mature, 'no-send', smart & classy ladies here I respect so much..

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by HARDDON: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.PARTNER IN CRIME.KKIIIIIKIKIKIKI

Rub up ur egos gurls, dump dimwit guys r to blame.

While @ it, kindly know that time n chance happeneth to all.... n also don't forget them clock tickling away b4 u become a prayer project.

If only d peacock wud look at it's legs, d beauty of Itz plumage wudnt affect it's long term perception, Cos plumage wud fade off, legs attached for life

Lame guys I hail
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
INNOCENT16286:
ON THEIR WAY TO HELL!
.hahahahaha

BECAUSE OF WHAT?
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by AlienStar: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Only if the guy asks boring questions
bidak:

Ladies are worst always replying with one word yes,fine,gud and mostly k,kk,KKK its can be very annoying
Re: Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
chubbygal:
Hmmm mkpi/aturu cry me a river
.kikikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Upload Your Sunday Selfie / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.