Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Do I Calculate My Safe Periods - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Calculate My Safe Periods (1909 Views)

Nairaland,my Safe Haven / How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important) / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Periods by joyjames(f): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2006
I JUST GOT MARRIED AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONCIEVE AND IS GIVING ME CONCERN,
MY HUSBAND SAY I SHOULD TRY AND KNOW WHEN AM FREE AND NOT SO PLS HELP  THANKS
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Periods by lioness(f): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2006
I'd suggest you get to see your doctor and talk to him about getting pregnant.
You cld also check on your ovulation dates. You need to know the duration of your cycle. Its usually 26 to 31 days.
Ovulation approximately occurs in the middle of the cycle, i.e. duration of the cycle - (minus) 14 days.

check up http://ovulation.24bw.com/ovulation_calendar.php

[url][http://ovulation.24bw.com/ovulation_calendar.php/url]
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Periods by joyjames(f): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2006
thank u very much lioness have seen my doctor and thanks for the site u gave God bless
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Periods by lioness(f): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2006
wink ur welcome
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Periods by Mystique(f): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2006
U're usually safe 3 days before, and 3 days after your period , (safe being u can have sex,and wont conceive, )
Re: How Do I Calculate My Safe Periods by yogun(f): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
3 days b4 and afta ke

pls confirm b4 posting

(1) (Reply)

Are You Receptive To Your Widowed Parent Finding Love Again? / This Can Only Happen In Nigeria (pics Too) / 10 Habits You’ll Pay For In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.