Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse (2537 Views)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by donbenedict(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

abeg clean ur mouth! if u neva fight spartacus b4 u wan lie again say u neva see dis thing? konji no catch U?
bros see make I tell u.. Sometimes, a man gotta learn how to practice self control... people will respect you.
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
bros see make I tell u.. Sometimes, a man gotta learn how to practice self control... people will respect you.

K. i don hear u .
bt u no fit deceive me sha cos i knw na all nigga wey dey bear benedict like to fight spartacus pass anytin!
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by AlexCk: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=bouncin04 post=44690912][/quote]

Lol, as in eh, spending the rest of one's life with someone else no easy.

God fnz oo,
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by donbenedict(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

K. i don hear u .
bt u no fit deceive me sha cos i knw na all nigga wey dey bear benedict like to fight spartacus pass anytin!
grin ok try to knw me in person first. Dnt just judge me by my e-personality

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by geni340(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

eeeah geni, u wicked oo, nt to say u still gonna rest dat ur loaded on him, u wan wound him abi?...aaarh
he will take it all if his chest is strong enufff tongue
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2016
geni340:
he will take it all if his chest is strong enufff tongue
hmmm
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by Chazzyboy: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2016
geni340:
odd as it sounds, i think i prefer A, if we're nt sleeping long. i'll b able to put evryfin on him & also feel d hardness of his chest...
we do A u me
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by rosieluv(f): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2016
B n C dependin on my mood tho cool
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by Mikylopez(f): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hahaha, what if he demands A OR C? goin say na?
simple...he shud put a pillow besyd him..itz tym to slip..except we takin a nap.i'l sacrifice
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mikylopez:

simple...he shud put a pillow besyd him..itz tym to slip..except we takin a nap.i'l sacrifice

lol....headed
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by erosimo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
C 'cos I like entering from behind wink
Re: What's The Best Way To Sleep With Your Spouse by Zunchi(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
even people wey never sleep wiv gal for d same bed go dey comment dey lie

observing

(1) (2) (Reply)

She States "I Dont Reply Pms" And She Has A Beautiful Dp, She Is Impersonating. / Ladies Only Want A Man With A Big Dickkk / Sex Is So Sweet That People Forget Their Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.