Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (3397 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Stuntkid172(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Each time a man connects with a woman se.xually and releases his life form energy within her, he leaves a part of his information (DNA) in her birth canal. If she doesn’t clean herself, his energy remain inside of her. That imprint can often create illusional s.exual addiction to the individual. When someone decides to have multiple partners, it can sometimes send mixed emotional signals within the inside of the body’s vibration system. Women must be careful of different energies or spiritual forces polluting their internal temple. You are a sacred doorway, where life is intended to pass through, respect yourself, use your gifts wisely! Just think about it and ask yourself… Ever wonder why they call it s.exual intercourse (INTER-Course)? It’s an inter (nal) course that unites man and woman, mind with mind, spirit with spirit, or energy with energy. This is something that a condom can’t protect you against because energy is behind the elements of all flesh. There is no such thing as “Casual” Se.x or “Friends with Benefits”… No, No, No, I Don’t Think So!!! Intimate activity intricately entwines the energies between two people. S.ex creates a powerful exchange of energy between those involved. These connections, imprints and debris are left upon the mind, soul and spirit for a long time because they are not easily purged or cleansed. ‘Casual se.x’ with multiple partners can intertwine the energies and spirits of a lot of people into your own aura if they are not severed and cleansed. You become joined to every person with whom your partner has slept, as well as all the partners those people had. This type of “soul clutter” can be felt by your partner’s subconscious. Even if they are not completely in tune or aware of the extra-curricular s.exual activities, they still are able to sense the subtle disturbances of multiple energies and/or familiar spirits that have entered causing restlessness and inner turmoil. The longer and more intimate the contact with another person, the more powerful the reinforcement and the interaction of the bond becomes, and all the more difficult it is for them to untangle and leave.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Nice piece Op smiley
If they'd listen undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Ramanto(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Well Said

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by tripplephi: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2016
This is true but incomplete.... Sexual urges outside marriage are more of an influence than logical thought... Spiritual carelessness is what gives power to immorality... Op kindly profer the solution and there is hope for change. Cos we may know these already but still do not have the power to stop.
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Stuntkid172(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Persephenee:
Nice piece Op smiley
by the grace of the Almighty. they will
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by TheSociopath(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Truth, in it's undiluted rigid form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Stuntkid172:
by the grace of the Almighty. they will
Isee Isee Iseeeeeee

Uwa diri gi mma smiley
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Lahotte(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Noted!!!
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2016
OP....

Warrisddis? grin
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Stuntkid172(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2016
Persephenee:

Isee Isee Iseeeeeee

Uwa diri gi mma smiley
diri kwara gi onwegi.
ibu nwa b'anyi?
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Stuntkid172:

diri kwara gi onwegi.
ibu nwa b'anyi?
Eeh
Aka m ri n'elu oga m wink
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Stuntkid172(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Okijajuju1:
OP....

Warrisddis? grin

pls remove your sunglasses. so dat u go see well
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by cruzita(f): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2016
he that has ears,let him hear
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by snadguy007(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
So na all this things go happen to people wey dey patronize olosho too.... Wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Stuntkid172(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Persephenee:

Eeh
Aka m ri n'elu oga m wink
ka zigara gi ozi otu onye.
iwotago.

dalu
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Stuntkid172(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2016
snadguy007:
shocked shocked shocked
So na all this things go happen to people wey wey patronize olosho too.... Walaha dey o
I Don laff trowey my belle 4 ground.

hahahaha
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Okijajuju1(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Stuntkid172:

pls remove your sunglasses. so dat u go see well

Physical Eye - 20/20 Vision..

Spiritual Eyes 100/100 vision

The question is what the meaning of the fhuckery you wrote up there? grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be only leave DNA.. grin You also realize that we leave DNA virtually everywhere we go and on everyone we meet right?

No be only why its called 'Intercourse'.. grin You also realize its called 'sex', 'coitus', 'fhucking', e.t.c.. right?

You realize that women also leave their "DNA" imprint on the men they sleep with right? grin How do you think we catch STD's? grin

I'm sorry but you sound like a virgin that is nervous about sex and starts thinking its something super spiritual about it. grin

You realize that all living things fhuck right? Lizards, Pigs, Goats, Cows, Monkeys, Crocodiles, millipedes, vultures, e.t.c.. grin

Relax bro.. Its just sex not rocket science.. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Stuntkid172(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Physical Eye - 20/20 Vision..

Spiritual Eyes 100/100 vision

Relax bro grin

Physical =-20/20 spiritual =100/100
see 4 ur self.
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by krak101(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Now I know y these hoes ain't loyal... They just keep going back for the same old dykes even after marriage
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by verboten: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is such a delusional perspective. I wonder what it is about sexuality that causes people to become unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by robosky02(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
truth...
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Masterclass32: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Truck-load of sense.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Fmartin(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Persephenee:
Nice piece Op smiley

i guess u dnt do sex things
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Lsofdk(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Stuntkid172:

The longer and more intimate the contact
with another person, the more powerful
the reinforcement and the interaction of
the bond becomes, and all the more
difficult it is for them to untangle and
leave.
this up there is so flawed.
i read through but supposing I'm to buy your idea, you're saying we should preserve ourselves till marriage? undecided comon man you know that's not possible. everyone here, probably would acknowledge what you wrote is true but it wouldn't change their ways
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Okijajuju1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

i read through but supposing I'm to buy your idea, you're saying we should preserve ourselves till marriage? undecided comon man you know that's not possible. everyone here, probably would acknowledge what you wrote is true but it wouldn't change their ways

What is 'TRUE' about what that nigga wrote? grin

Trailer load of sentimental crap.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Lsofdk(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Okijajuju1:

What is 'TRUE' about what that nigga wrote? grin

Trailer load of sentimental crap.
i never acknowledged what he said to be true
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Okijajuju1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

i read through but supposing I'm to buy your idea, you're saying we should preserve ourselves till marriage? undecided comon man you know that's not possible. [size=28pt]everyone here, probably would acknowledge what you wrote is true[/size] but it wouldn't change their ways

Highlighted
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Lsofdk(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Highlighted
*probably*
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by Stuntkid172(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

its not possible but you got to do something.

Remember: imposible things r sometimes posible
Re: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually by AJ01(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rubbish. So we (men) should only get married to virgins na

(1) (Reply)

"Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever / My Birthday Bash Loading... 3 days to go. Giving out recharge card all network / See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.