Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd (10276 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) / Who Else Got A Text For Interview From This Number -08055570216 / JUST IN: Accountant Vacancy At Benjamin Michaels Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by ebenreloaded: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Ozat:

Dint get it too..as u said.. jah knws best..
yea bro!!! bobolathefirst, u mean 'welcome to hell'?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2016
ebenreloaded:
yea bro!!! bobolathefirst, u mean 'welcome to hell'?

Exactly!

I haven't worked there but people who have described the place as hell...so my advice is for you to ask those who work there presently.
Things may be better now.

All the best
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
I am sorry for the "emotional stress"... My apologies
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
bobolathefirst:

Exactly!

I haven't worked there but people who have described the place as hell...so my advice is for you to ask those who work there presently.
Things may be better now.

All the best
Your last line is consoling enough. We go find out about them as adviced bless you for the info bro. you are a good man.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Ozat: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=ebenreloaded post=45114653] yea bro!!! bobolathefirst, u mean 'welcome to hell'?[/quote

@ ebenreloaded.. u can reach me through dz number..07061914643.. call or whatsapp!
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Sholaystar4me(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Guys how u doing all, sorry ve bn busy today.

Ebenreloaded and Ozat wahz good bro, not getting the text is not the end of the world jhooor, there is still hope, i believe God has a better plan for u guys and who said they won't call u, of course they still might

Bone that thing jhoor!!

And Mr Galatasaray, have u ever being to hell undecided undecided ((no ofeeinz)), dont discourage people that are trying to make a decent living.

Nothing is easy under the sky bro, even if u go from BM to another company, u will still meet up with another challenge(s) and then u will have to bear up and that's what makes u a man. Success doesnt just come on a platter of gold, u have to give it all what it takes to achieve the result of interest.

Even if u know Galatasaray fc very well, after putting across their entrace "welcome to hell" they say in one of their anthems "we will survive".

Accuracy nothing do u , u will survive mehn, ebenreloaded and Ozat we shall survive and succeed together.

Bobolathefirst i hail u boss, so what lera hapened to promassidor? was following ur thread then.

Guys pls check out this Pharma companies

It is around this time (2nd quarter) that most of theses companies recruit.

Sanoffi
GSK
Elbe
Phillips
BoerIhnger
Fidson
Akol
Greenlife
Worldwide
Global Health
Unique
Quixopharm
Micronova
Biofem
Canopus west African
Mega care
Promassidor
Abbot
Neros
Etc

Truly,

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE{{REalll TALLLLLKKKK}} wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sholaystar4me:

Ebenreloaded and Ozat wahz good bro, not getting the text is not the end of the world jhooor, there is still hope, i believe God has a better plan for u guys and who said they won't call u, of course they still might

Bone that thing jhoor!!

And Mr Galatasaray, have u ever being to hell undecided undecided ((no ofeeinz)), dont discourage people that are trying to make a decent living.

Nothing is easy under the sky bro, even if u go from BM to another company, u will still meet up with another challenge(s) and then u will have to bear up and that's what makes u a man. Success doesnt just come on a platter of gold, u have to give it all what it takes to achieve the result of interest.

Even if u know Galatasaray fc very well, after putting across their entrace "welcome to hell" they say in one of their anthems "we will survive".

Accuracy nothing do u , u will survive mehn, ebenreloaded and Ozat we shall survive and succeed together.

Bobolathefirst i hail u boss, so what lera hapened to promassidor? was following ur thread then.

Sanoffi
GSK
Elbe
Phillips
BoerIhnger
Fidson
Akol
Greenlife
Worldwide
Global Health
Unique
Quixopharm
Micronova
Biofem
Canopus west African
Mega care
Promassidor
Abbot
Neros
Etc

Truly,

Bro if you read from my previous post, all I said was that peeps who work there call it he'll... I was just trying to give info to them.

As per Promasidor did not hear from them again. Moved on.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Roger that bro

Nawa for promassidor oo, so r u reppin for a company now?

bobolathefirst:

Bro if you read from my previous post, all I said was that peeps who work there call it he'll... I was just trying to give info to them.

As per Promasidor did not hear from them again. Moved on.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Sholaystar4me:

Bone that thing jhoor!!

Sanoffi
GSK
Elbe
Phillips
BoerIhnger
Fidson
Akol
Greenlife
Worldwide
Global Health
Unique
Quixopharm
Micronova
Biofem
Canopus west African
Mega care
Promassidor
Abbot
Neros
Etc

Truly,

The purpose of a successful life is to conquer all challenges. This, grace and favor shall make us achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by arabralph(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
pls akuracy can u inbox me your watsapp number, wanna inquire something from you. 08162483532
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by biggy202: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
hello,
Please did you accept the offer? have you resumed?
Is BM a good place to work? Please I need to know what their working conditions are.

Thanks bro

akuracy:
I got a congratulatory call and a message from Benjamin Michaels (Ms Nancy precisely). Who else is with me ?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2016
biggy202:
hello,
Please did you accept the offer? have you resumed?
Is BM a good place to work? Please I need to know what their working conditions are.

Thanks bro

I accepted the offer and presently working with them. It is a good place to work.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by biggy202: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
ok.
Thanks bro
akuracy:
I accepted the offer and presently working with them. It is a good place to work.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2016
akuracy:
Where do you cover
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by collele(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
akuracy:

Na lie....resigned late last year for a better and bigger company.... Hail Muyiwa,Gladys, Tina, Anu,Rita et al .....that's if they are still there...
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
collele:

Na lie....resigned late last year for a better and bigger company.... Hail Muyiwa,Gladys, Tina, Anu,Rita et al .....that's if they are still there...
Hello College, the term "good" is relative. What is good for me might not be good for you.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
collele:

Hello Collele, the term "good" is relative. What is good for me might not be good for you. Wetin be your name make I relate your message to them?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by collele(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
akuracy:
Hello Collele, the term "good" is relative. What is good for me might not be good for you. Wetin be your name make I relate your message to them?

U are prolly still undergoing your 2 months training I guess and u have not repped for any pharmaceutical company before that's why u still feeling fly.....I wish u the best fella...I have one simply advise for u.."keep looking for a way outta BM"....
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by collele(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
akuracy:

U are prolly still undergoing your 2 months training I guess and u have not repped for any pharmaceutical company before that's why u still feeling fly.....I wish u the best fella...I have one simply advise for u.."keep looking for a way outta BM"....u don't expect me to tell u my name in a platform like NL...Lol....Tomorrow is Monday and Miss Nancy is waiting for u..Lol
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
collele:

U are prolly still undergoing your 2 months training I guess and u have not repped for any pharmaceutical company before that's why u still feeling fly.....I wish u the best fella...I have one simply advise for u.."keep looking for a way outta BM"....u don't expect me to tell u my name in a platform like NL...Lol....Tomorrow is Monday and Miss Nancy is waiting for u..Lol
Lmao, oga am done with the training and am presently covering Port Harcourt territory.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by collele(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
akuracy:
Lmao, oga am done with the training and am presently covering Port Harcourt territory.

Ok o....But PH?....Has Andrew left BM?....That company sef....They have more reps turnover than cash turnover.... I still appreciate them sha....but they have a very poor Human resources management....
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
akuracy:

Remember my last quote.
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
collele:

Where do you work?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by akuracy(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2016
collele:

Ok o....But PH?....Has Andrew left BM?....That company sef....They have more reps turnover than cash turnover.... I still appreciate them sha....but they have a very poor Human resources management....
L ok, brother Biko reply my mail nah
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by collele(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
akuracy:

Lol.. Miss Nancy has sent u to know who I am cos I talked their poor human resources management?...Every discussed in NL stays in NL....Cheers!!!
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by collele(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
akuracy:

Lol.. Miss Nancy has sent u to know who I am cos I talked their poor human resources management?...Every discussed in NL stays in NL....Cheers!!!....Ibu nwa nna?
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sholaystar4me:

Bone that thing jhoor!!

Sanoffi
GSK
Elbe
Phillips
BoerIhnger
Fidson
Akol
Greenlife
Worldwide
Global Health
Unique
Quixopharm
Micronova
Biofem
Canopus west African
Mega care
Promassidor
Abbot
Neros
Etc

Truly,

So how is it going
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by smithsammy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello bro, did you later pitch your tent at Unizik?
collele:

Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by tducks2003: 12:05am On May 26, 2019
What's their products category? OTC OR ONCOLOGY ?

aspirer01:

Interview was fine akuracy and i scale through to the interview stage. For the aptitude test it a combination of general math, logic reasoning, opposite/nearest in meaning and analytical test (50 question for 12min) after which write an essay writing for 10min
Essay question : in 10 sentence introduce yourself and tell us the reason why you qualify for the position.
If u pass, u will be call for interview same day, prepare today stay for the whole day.
Success
Re: Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd by Ijego: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please who else got an invite from Benjamin Micheals Ltd for an interview for a Medical Sales Representative.
Please any information about their interview pattern, salary range and general working conditions will be appreciated ASAP. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IpNX Nigeria Limited Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / 10,000 Job Opportunities Nationwide / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.