Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. (2068 Views)

We Killed This "Idiot" In Our Gidan Corper / We Killed This Large Snake Right Now / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by aboyaji(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
This snake measures about 6+ feet in length. It was killed when bushes for new sites were cleared yesterday.

My Funny experience with another green snake that measures about 4 feet.

I am a young man of 20+ years, I've not seen a live snake ever. The only ones I get to see are dead ones on the roadside or live ones in movies. That's due to where I live.

Since I moved to this new environment (a developing area). I can't count the number of snakes I've seen. It's like everyday something.

On a fateful day around 4pm, I was at home and fast asleep. I heard a cry from a distance (feminine) which was still unclear whether it was in the dream or in reality. I later heard the cry now louder around my home, then, a bang on the window glass. I woke up immediately as the lady cry "brother snake o, snake is in our house, Abeg come help us o".

The next minute, I was brandishing a cutlass, no clothes on, just my shorts. I advanced through the door and off I went to the VENUE. On my way, I said to myself "so, I'm going to see a live snake for the first time, mehn". I was tensed. I tried to shiver a bit albeit fear.

as I was entering the compound, she pointed at a direction which I followed. I was unable to see the snake. I said "I can't see anything o. Where's it "? She pointed again, this time, I squinted and clearly saw it. I was gripped with fear. But I insisted that I didn't see see it. I said "I can't see anything o, where's it?". I couldn't move. I held my short that I wore without a belt with one hand and immediately I dropped the cutlass, came closer and said Oh I've seen it o.

She said, "Oga, kill it na". I never listened to what she was yammering. I ran from pillar to post. From the front to the back of the house. I met their grandmother. She gave me a long stick and kerosene . I said "mama leave stick first ". I found myself against wielding some stones. I didn't even know how to kill a snake. I pored the kerosene in the snake's direction - though I was standing veeeeery far o. I ran to the back of the house and poured another kerosene. I was standing more than 24km from the snake sef.

As all these were happening, I never knew that the lady had gone for a more appropriate help - a night guard. This guard enters bushes anyhow and anytime. They even go about without proper clothing.

Few minutes later, the guard appeared, went straight to where the snake now crawled to, pulled a drum out, dropped his knife and wanted to pick the snake with his bare hands. He was then asked to kill it there so we all can be sure it was dead which he did and threw it in the bush behind my house. I was like "haba, Oga. For my bush?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by blacq2009(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by akinloluwao: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lazy boy. Abeg comot here joor. Even me I find it very difficult to kill rat talkless of snakes. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by Greatzeus(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
To cut the long story short,you killed a 6ft Snake in your house,thank God for his protection. But why all these stories now..

1 Like

Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by theresaese(f): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
I sure say u no read amgrin grin
Greatzeus:
To cut the long story short,you killed a 6ft Snake in your house,thank God for his protection. But why all these stories now..
Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by aboyaji(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see snake o
Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by Drajah(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
undecided undecided na this snake make you write all this thing full here?....if u kill lion na book you go dey sell na.... grin grin cheesy...no mind me oo.. U na strong man
Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by younghartz(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2016
Choi They're at work again
Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by orlabass(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2016
snake... lalaa oya move am.... lazy boy, u can't kill a snake....
Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by aboyaji(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
orlabass:
snake... lalaa oya move am.... lazy boy, u can't kill a snake....

Izit your laziness?
Re: We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. by MARKone(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol @ haba my Bush grin

Just be like he threw it inside your pubic hair cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Information On Dog's Logistic / Loading....Loaded. We present Avanth Vom Fanino / I Need To Give My 1 Year Old German Shepherd To Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.