Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada (51663 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Daniel058(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wow! That's why I usually think that when I don fully harma, I go leave this country,. For my life sake ooooooooooooooo
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by gbens2000(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
They collected my boy's phone under bridge in yanyan.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Akogunolajide(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chai, diaris God o.....
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
75k for phone screen? Op your name must be LIENUS Eze-ashi!!! Even Gorilla corning glass 3 gan no be 75,000.

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by marvlinks1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na wa o!... Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by diasporaman(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
75k or 7,500 naira
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by samx4real(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Weak man!

Help me tell him sorry!
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Kaira333: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pictures or I don't believe
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by maxiuc(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
U snatched my bold5 hmmmm Joy over flow in my heart infact you will return it urself when u no fit sell am 1k
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Speakdatruth: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
lawrenzooo:
Screen for 75K?
people can lie how much con be the phone
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by 9jatatafo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
The phone can dispense fuel abi? For the screen alone to cost 75k to repair. I pity the man for his phone to be hijacked that way buy OP THE PRICE fixing the screen is outrageous
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by mynduu44: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Repaired the phone screen for 75k
abeg nah heavenly phone
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by nanzozo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Then how much is the phone if the screen alone cost 75k? I assume it cost the guy 500,000 for the fone
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abduletudaye:
This Happened When A Man Was Making A Call Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada

I still cant believe it because it happened almost in a split second.

a fair in complexioned man was making a call infront of a certain bank in Gbagada and it looked like he just finised using the ATM machine. There was a bike man wearing a blue jean top with folded sleeves just station close to the main express. All of a sudden, the bike man sped forth and snatched this mans phone..

The man couldnt shout 'Ole' because he was in shock. The bike man sped towards Mafoluku, NCI, Underbrigde.

This happened barely 20min ago.. sad cry

heard the man saying he repaired the phone screen for 75k alone. chai!!!

Please lets all be careful how we hold our phones in public.
iPhone 6s screen no reach 75k,so calm down
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by kulrunsman79(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Haba! Repair the screen with #75k? What's the name and model of the fone? Abegi, even LED TV LN 49 series 42 inch couldn't cost that much to fix the screen if gone bad, how much more phone
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by obulinotech: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
7.5k or 75k?
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by fulfillbill(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmm lost two of my fones here in nairaland, how it got lost is still a mystery... smh.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Reference(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
What are bikes doing around banks. Thought it has been outlawed.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by ceejay80s(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
In front of GT bank at anthony this morning at about 6am, a lady's hand bag was snatched from her by a bike man too, be careful people
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by mavinc4u(f): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
KOMBE:
How could he have repaired phone with N75,000, I smell a big lie.

it is 100% possible. everything depends on the type of phone . Even my small phone screen cost 45k to fix at Nokia store

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by DONSMITH123(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op, 75K for repair?

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by VivaDeAngelo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
KOMBE:

It is very possible bro,go and enquire how much iphone 6 screen is sold at.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Moz22: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
sandraokosun:
u just post story, how we go take confirm ths without piksure
what kinda pic do u wanna see? Pic of the man in shock or pic of the okada speeding off?

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by nepapole(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
75k for screen!!!!.. E beru OLORUN .. Ahan!!!

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by nikeblog(f): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Churchillumoren: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
KOMBE:

If u don't know, can't use ur head, use Google, dummy...go and ask how much to replace d screens of IPhone s, Samsung s6, Samsung note5...or even BB, porshe...stop voicing ignorance

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
May be he was set up.
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Demallcrazy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
vivalavida:
that thief might be reading this post now with that stolen phone.

chai!!!!
& could possibly be one of dem wailers undecided
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by nwanky(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Screen 75k...please how much is iphone 6 London use biko?
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by omartins(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
KOMBE:
Samsung Note 5 screen is how much? Just for example. If you don't insure this phone and it had screen problem. Na one chance be that oooo.

1 Like

Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by christlux(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ok, have heard. Na speed no be sped take correction...

Chaii, the okada man use sped run?
Re: Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada by Irreplaceable48(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
vivalavida:
that thief might be reading this post now with that stolen phone.

chai!!!!
How did u knw that I smell something.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.