Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification (27934 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Kola Aluko Lost Weight In New Photo / Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by neolboy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
There was drama at Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado Ekiti on Thursday as the former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Secretary, Dr. Temitope Aluko, showed up for the ongoing verification exercise of pensioners in the institution.
Aluko stormed the University’s Pension Office where he was attended to by officials responsible for the exercise.

The former Head of Department of Business Administration in the University displayed his EKSU 2016 Pensioner’s Verification Certificate to reporters and others present.

DAILY POST observed that Aluko’s pensioner’s number is 158 with his Year of Retirement being 2010.

The Ekiti governorship poll whistleblower said his verification was an evidence that he is a retiree at the state-owned university contrary to the claim by the state government that he was dismissed from service.

Aluko said: “Every three years, you have to appear at EKSU to show that you are alive and that you are a retiree at the university. I am just lucking my (pensioner) certificate now to show that I am a retiree now.

”The (Fayose) government has been saying that I was sacked but this is an evidence that I was not sacked. I built the Department (of Business Administration) from the scratch and rose to become the Head.

“I was never given any query, government people came here looking for my file in a desperate bid to implicate me. I retired here as a Senior Lecturer and I lectured here for 13 years.

“I served on many committees and I was returned as HOD for many times.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/14/drama-as-aluko-storms-eksu-for-pensioners-verification/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by Dannyset(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
That Aluko guy is a confused man jare.
A fidgety and a coward.
I wonder what rubbish he will trash out when both video of him exposing Fowlyose and reconciling with him is being played for him to see.

The days of Fowlyose is already been numbered, but his has been counted already.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by kestolove95(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Aluko, fayoshit headache

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by chriskosherbal(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
The Nigerian politics.
Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by Amsonme(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Aluko
Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by radesunbo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
lol..naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by Skipfr(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Need to take this guy seriously. He just cleared my doubts

3 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by AntiWailer: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
At least we know that Yinka guy lied on the dismissal story.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Thought they declared him wanted

1 Like

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by Ferguson0709: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
The return of the dragon

2 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by brightleave(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mtchewwwww
Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by demoBaba: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
My guy, fayose must forget that seat.

1 Like

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by mu2sa2: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Both Aluko and Fayose are typical politicians - and politicians are known liars.

1 Like

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by bussycasty(f): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
good of him
Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by juniorportland(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
fayose is confused....aluko just earned my respect

5 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by Aromas: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Walahi dis man political career don diminished gan for those who stays n leave in Ado-Ekiti most especially Iworoko will understand what am saying. De kind fraud wey dis man do 4 EKSU ehnn okay!!!

11 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by olajebu(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
At least we know that Yinka guy lied on the dismissal story.

Anthony....you are sick

5 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
pls someone should help tell me how to change my monicker (username) or tell me who to meet pls?
thanks
Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by datola: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
It's his rights.
Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by popcykaylah(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
This aluko also known as TKO terrorised students when he was still in unad now eksu.he slept with soo many innocent girls all in the name of not letting them graduate..he even carried bollot boxes during fayose's first campaign as governor. .May God purnish this bastard and also that thief that calls himself fayose..

10 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by saintkel(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
juniorportland:
fayose is confused....aluko just earned my respect
Everyone is confused bro

1 Like

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by SageTravels: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ekiti State: HOME OF DRAMA

2 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by AntiWailer: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
olajebu:

Anthony....you are sick

Whoever Anthony is and whatever you are smoking this evening.

LEt me explain my post in case you are genuinely not informed.

Yinka Olalere lied that Aluko was dismissed and Aluko just showed us that he collects pension.

I hope you understand the post now.

Wheewww It is not easy to handle 1mbeciles in class. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by flokii: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Thought they declared him wanted

by who?

this my friend is fayose's nemesis... he has full presidential backing

not even a single judge in ekiti can give an arrest warrant on him..

whistle blower la ma pee.. see this man

2 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by yomalex(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by Mufasa27(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
This man is a fraud, I remember his days then in EKSU this man defrauded a lot of gullible students back then.

3 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by omooba969(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ekiti State, fountain of stupidity! cool

1 Like

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by DBossNG(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Alright
Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by flokii: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
saintkel:
Everyone is confused bro

nope.. you're confused, I'm not

all I see is a case of betrayal.. and d hitman ie. d frontman in #ekitigate coming out to give revelations

what else do you IPODs need to understand there?

1 Like

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by omooba969(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mufasa27:
This man is a fraud, I remember his days then in EKSU this man defrauded a lot of gullible students back then.

Present your proof or forever remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification by Smooyis(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Drama! Drama!! Drama!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC / Fuel Subsidy Returns As Landing Cost Hits N145 / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.