Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account (4388 Views)

My Reply To A Fraudster That My Bank Account ATM Was Deactivated / EFCC Arrests Justice Ajumogobia's Brother Who Wired $150,000 Into Her Account / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by grafikii: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
She is one of my favorite and finest writer in the politics section, her last post was
"Its obiagelli , its time to quit. I have had fun, highs and lows. I am done here. Love you all and God bless."

I wonder what prompted this decision.

www.nairaland.com/obiagelli

1 Like

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by calaway: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
grafikii:
She is one of my favorite and finest writer in the politics section, her last post was
"Its obiagelli , its time to quit. I have had fun, highs and lows. I am done here. Love you all and God bless."

A
Zombie suddenly awakened to the foolishness of her blind support for a bloodthirsty and visionlessly dull government

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by mightyhazel: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Who cares...

Wot a zomb** does or doesn't do??

31 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by nabiz(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
I think she has seen d handwriting on d wall

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by Ohammadike: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Because she did not have light to charge her phone and no fuel to on generator

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by nnachukz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Somebody has ran short of reliable fact to defend dullardkpo. Don't be surprised she will still be peeping in as a guest.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by Islamicpope(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
let her go. abi na by force ni

2 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by PreyingMantis(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
I believe that particular zombie will resurrect as a wailer with a new moniker. People wouldn't realize what a tough job it is to continue defending cluelessness and crass incompetence. I don't blame her. The Dullard continues to embarrass even his most vocal supporters on a daily basis... Ask Omenka.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by funlord(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
sad

So that man don finally deactivate?

13 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by Beremx(f): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
grafikii:

nobody quits nairaland. once a member,always a member!

In Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice, "SHE'LL BE BACK"

cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by itstpia8: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
hope there was no terrorist alert?

People sometimes deactivate just before a disaster happens; they've received prior warning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by Ratello: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
No thinking about it, she saw the handwriting on the wall.....next to follow suit are; NgeneUkwenu, passingshot, omenka, arresa, modath and many clowns....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by kenny987(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lol...funny stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by MrAdetunjiBayo: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
We yoruba muslims from Osun and kwara will continue to defend our Sai buharri. Oby can go to hell, she is an Ibo IPOD turncoat!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by DaBullIT(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lolest

#istandwithBuhari

Kee your sef

2 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by lurther: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nairalanders have not been too sharp to know all this while that Obiagelli is Oby Ekwesili.

she has no option than to quit after the treatment meted to her and her BBOG group today in Aso Rock. She is too ashamed to start criticizing Buhari here with her Obiagelli monicker so as not to be seen as a fool.

Oby Ezekwesili the social media scam activist have been very active on Nairaland like she is on Twitter........Shameless woman.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by Beremx(f): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
lurther:
Nairalanders have not been too sharp to know all this while that Obiagelli is Oby Ekwesili.

she has no option than to quit after the treatment meted to her and her BBOG group today in Aso Rock. She is too ashamed to start criticizing Buhari here with her Obiagelli monicker so as not to be seen as a fool.

Oby Ezekwesili the social media scam activist have been very active on Nairaland like she is on Twitter........Shameless woman.
Obiagelli is not Oby Ezekwesili. go siddon abeg!

you go fear lies!!

11 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by itstpia8: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
I know most of our leaders are on or monitoring nairaland, but I'm not sure Obiagelli is Oby Ekwesili.

I mean, in the absence of any affirmation?
Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by lurther: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
what do you kmow? O'Yes member.
Beremx:

you go fear lies!!

11 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by lurther: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
what do you know? O'Yes member.
Beremx:

you go fear lies!!

10 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by PAINGAIN: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ratello:
No thinking about it, she saw the handwriting on the wall.....next to follow suit are; NgeneUkwenu, passingshot, omenka, arresa, modath and many clowns....
don't forget HungerBad.

15 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by obyrich(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
The current hardship in the country forced her to quit. grin

10 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by Pidggin(f): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
lurther:

You may be right

9 Likes

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari's greatest betrayal is to Igbo supporters. First was that 95% BS. And then it got worse everyday.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by Blackfire(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
... Come Mr seun and his workers is this not a sign of another cyber attack?

Or he in a she form got so disappointed with this chain in change form that he-she ran away?

Or appointment no reach her?

Or money no flow reach him side?

Or .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by obyrich(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ratello:
They will follow suit any day herdsmen overrun their communities. Fuel scarcity has already put them on silent mode.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by shakaZuIlu: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
not everyone can risk loosing his or her dignity to fight and defend an incompetent useless tyrant government and obiagelli is one of them.
wait if you criticized Gej's government because it's bad what will you say in this visionless government?
just like some apc guys that have started seeing the real Buhari and his clueless government obiagelli is one of them and I guess she can't take it anymore.

only a bastard will queue in filling station to buy fuel at #200+ and still stand with Buhari.
ndi igbo si na ana esi n'isi ahuru ama uto nsi grin
meaning you'll know the taste of shiit from the flavor of fart grin
cc
Beremx cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by chimerase2: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Poor her grin

1 Like

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by shakaZuIlu: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
jerseyboy:
Buhari's greatest betrayal is to Igbo supporters. First was that 95% BS. And then it got worse everyday.
spot on

Even the Igbos that supported him are considered inconsequential eg Oby ezekwesili the bastard concubine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by basingstoke: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Its lie nobody ever leaves nairaland. once you enter, that is the end. minutes before my professional exam i was still dodging to view nairaland comments. the addiction was that any other addiction you can think off. She will go and open another account as Obiakoko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account by EasternLeopard: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
grafikii:

She realized that she has been scammed by an illiterate

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Biafra: Nigerian Govt, Army May Have Killed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.