Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos (55778 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
are you for real?? I would have thought that PH would have major stores... wow
horsepower24:
Shoprite is in almost every major city except PH.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Mezuzah(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
To God be the glory, I can't thank God enough for coming from Anambra State. Proudly 'Onye Anambra' 'Light of the Nation'

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by coaco(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
May God continue to bless Anambra State and Anambralians.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ba7man(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
tankara1010:
See how fresh they look like African Americans...are these Nigerians? They don't look malnourished like their SW counterpart!
Inferiority complex dey worry you.

I sure say if African American talk say make you lick him feet, you go lick am.......... since na African American. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Babysho(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nicepoker:
are u from USA? U that have not left ur village before. Mushroom.

Mumu...must i be from USA to see USA?....they are overhyping these malls #9 BILLION Naira no be small money oh.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by MrCEO69(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Loving my state! Welldone to the Government!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by olamds(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
It is. Nice
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by MASTERCC: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
What are the address of the mall located
I will be there Moro
From uper iweka to where
Direction pls
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nicepoker(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babysho:

Mumu...must i be from USA to see USA?....they are overhyping these malls #9 BILLION Naira no be small money oh.
lol u this osun man.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by MASTERCC: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
I will be there Moro
From uper iweka to where
Direction pls[b][/b]
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Stuntkid172(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
KUDOS Obiasa
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Abumadea: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
tankara1010:
See how fresh they look like African Americans...are these Nigerians? They don't look malnourished like their SW counterpart!

And your people refused to leave south west. Everytime they travel for christmas, they run back jan 2nd complaining there is no money in their states.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Stuntkid172(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
MASTERCC:
What are the address of the mall located I will be there Moro From uper iweka to where Direction pls[b][/b]

u Don already miss road
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by manny4life(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
bee444:
na fake goods go full that place. I trust my Igbo brothers

bad belle is allowed.. Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by smartmoses(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Light of the nation is here

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Handsome4real(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
N9 Billion? shocked Chai they can lie in this country. People call billions like it's nothing. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Truckpusher(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
FKO81:

That question for the gods, Gov Obiano is not a politician, he's a technocrats we are just lucky
He's isn't just a technocrat , he's a real time business man with good taste on what to spend money on to make more money.

That Governor is an enigma , a big challenge to his SE and SS counterpart.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hiploko:
Thought some people said oil price has gone down that is why they have not done anything for one year. How come Obiano isn't affected by the so called oil price fall? Mehn!!!

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Babyphinas(f): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
I am sooo loving it

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abumadea:

And your people refused to leave south west. Everytime they travel for christmas, they run back jan 2nd complaining there is no money in their states.

When last did you travel for Christmas...to your Oshogbo village? You won't because there is nothing going on in Oshogbo...Anumanu!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
WHAT IS OBIANO PROBLEM? HE IS JUST BUSY COMMISSIONING THINGS IN THIS HARD ECONOMY SELF!!!

IS HE THE ONLY GOVERNOR?

LOL-LINGS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Acidosis:
Nation of consumers

A consuming nation would soon be consumed. I'm very sure the shoprite bags and fruits were imported from South Africa.
What a valid argument you have here , but again you're being colonized economic wise and until the leadership decides to take a step no step would be taken, at least even if they are importing everything from South Africa? the building and labour is in Onitsha and this is what matters most. To put food on the table because I know a lot of people that work in shoprites stores across the country that are using it to put food on their table.That's human dignity for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ideology(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
liveshady:
WHAT IS OBIANO PROBLEM? HE IS JUST BUSY COMMISSIONING THINGS IN THIS HARD ECONOMY SELF!!!

IS HE THE ONLY GOVERNOR?

LOL-LINGS!!!
LOL, go and read up his profile, so that next time you vote wisely grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Joel3(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
post=44705779:
One Of The Three Shopping Malls In Anambra Was Commissioned By Gov Obiano-photos

THE N9 billion shopping mall built by Anambra State Government, in collaboration with a private investor in Onitsha was commissioned today by gov Willie Obiano, Nnewi and Awka malls will be ready soon
op which phone camera u de use!
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by renegade09(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nice one! Can't wait to come back home to check it out. Just a stone-throw from my crib.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Julleytex(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Willie is really doing more with less..ride on my Governor. We are lucky to have you at this difficult time.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by seedsower(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
ifeelgood:
I pray they don't start selling human part there. IPod and human part are
anu mpama!
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by renegade09(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
MASTERCC:
I will be there Moro
From uper iweka to where
Direction pls
just tell any bike man to take you to five star at awka road. You'll see the signpost near the traffic light there.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by renegade09(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Acidosis:
Nation of consumers

A consuming nation would soon be consumed. I'm very sure the shoprite bags and fruits were imported from South Africa.
Don't be quick to jump to conclusions. There are many made in Nigeria goods sold in shoprite. You'll find out if you've actually visited one!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by winterfell007(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
tankara1010:
@Tankara your post reeks of tribal sentiments. Abu nwafor. Abu onye igbo. Papa mu bu onye anambra n'ala ndi anaiocha. you need to stop the ethnic hate towards others tribe. i have Yoruba friends even right here in Enugu and believe they are wonderful people. because they didn't support GEJ doesn't make them our sworn enemy. you must drop this sentiment and move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by olaztek(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jealousy apart, Anambra is moving forward, Onitsha north is moving forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce / Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.