Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) (1107 Views)

I Need An Application Developer Urgently For My Website, Get Paid As You Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by Odogwujoshua(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
the browser will work like a bot. but its going to be a full browser. then the bot function is to change the ip automatically, there will be a list of ips loaded to the browser, also the browser will visit some specific sites i will also inform you of.a browser like firefox or chrome. but the browsr will have user agents. it will also be able to chage its ip after every link it visits. it will also spend time on site.(behave abit like humans) note this is a browser acting like a bot.
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by asalimpo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
tried freelancer?
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by georgeslim(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kull awon guy ti hustle
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by Odogwujoshua(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
does it mean no one here can do it?
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by Odogwujoshua(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
i will make it $100 in dollars
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by DavidOluyale(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
You can contact me on whatsapp. For better elaboration.
davolucode.com
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by Odogwujoshua(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
DavidOluyale:
You can contact me on whatsapp. For better elaboration.

davolucode.com
i will call you at morning
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by larisoft: 6:02am On Apr 15, 2016
I can do it but 100 dollars is so poor i wonder what type of developer you ll end up with.

I ll pay attention when you are read to pay 400 atleast.
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by babatope88(m): 6:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Based on your specification, what you need is stealthy web crawler.
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by holuphisayor(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2016
pm me, let's talk.

Something like traffic click bot? Right
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by bot101(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2016
I can help you develop a browser based solution that does exactly what you need done. If the job is still open, send me a message via whatsapp let's talk. You can also view my fiverr profile for proof of expertise.

fiverr: fiverr.com/users/lemcagurl
Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
The money not enough for data .
#Dev

2 Likes

Re: Can You Build This For Me? Ill Pay You $80(in Dollars) by 2mNaira: 3:37pm On May 20, 2016
Odogwujoshua:
does it mean no one here can do it?

Anybody who agrees to.do it for you for $100 is either planning to scam you or does not what it entails. U will definitely get a regretful crap for $100. You should either try freelancer or make it $1000.When you are ready to pay $1000 be willing to take measures to ensure you dont still get crap 'cause crapsters may still offer to do it.Just find a way to sift the wheat from the shaft.

By the way, I am not interested in doing it,even though I can. I am just giving you a professional advice.

If inspite of setting it at $1000 you are still unable to get someone to do a great job, contact me if you still in need to have the job done,but only anytime from january next year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Softwares / Need Someone In Lagos To Construct An Sms Website? / COMPUTER PROGRAMMING / WEBSITE DESIGN / GRAPHICS DESIGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.