Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,894 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (35489 Views)

Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by praise007: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governor in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano

My sister try to use your brain . how many contract fayose has commission so far and he has spent more than a year now compare to Willie?
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
amtaken:
Fayose is my kind of person. I totally love this fearless Governor.

Why borrow $2b when you claimed you recovered trillions of dollars from your PDP opponents that you arrested?

You claimed that you got $20b from Dezieani alone yet you went to China to borrow $2b.

The reason why I don't like this APC party is not because they have failed us but because they are liars, propagandists and hypocrites.

Fayose God will protect you my elder brother from another mother.

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah on your forehead.
i pity somebody but come to check am ........

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by davibid: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
danemenike:
hmmm, this is serious! Fayose you shldn't have gone that far, we your supporters vehemently disagree with you on this. Please retract your statement.

Retract his statement, why? Does the letter contain anything that is less than the truth?

Keep supporting PMB and his futile mantra of "change" and one day we'll wake up and hear that Bullshit em sorry, I mean Buhari has sold Nigeria inadvertently thinking he was signing loan papers and not knowing that he was signing Nigeria "Sale Agreement"... Confused illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Gone through as many comments as I can, all those against fayose did not give any cogent reasons as to why his letter is wrong. All I hear is treason treason treason by people who don't even know the ingredients that constitute the offense of treason. Most Nigerians are so daft, if u are against any policy of the government, u are either a pdp supporter or an ipob tout. I pray the Chinese government will adhere to this letter. Imagine spending $50 million on 28 foreign trips within 10 months! God alone knows how many trips the tourist president would have embarked upon and the capital lost by the time he completes his tenure. This shows he travels 2 - 3 times in a month. How can he govern properly or formulate good policies when he hardly stays in Nigeria?
What annoys me most is the fact that Nigerians cannot counter ur assertion(s) with superior reasoning or simply state, that they disagree with ur opinion but would rather resort to insults if they can't come to terms with ur reasoning. I find this very sickening.
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Prince16: 12:51am On Apr 16, 2016
XketchDesigns:
thats why in Africa we will always remain backwards, when they say opposition this is not what it means.
opposition or not, the main goal is to make good decisions for the people you rule. in the west opposition works and supports the ruling government as long as its to the benefit of the people they are ruling.
Opposition is to make the government in power carry out their duty and keep them on their toes, this is just plain sabotage.

Insanity is when they complain of non performance and yet hope and do all within their means to obstruct progress.
**sighs**
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by 9ja4live: 4:59am On Apr 16, 2016
XketchDesigns:
thats why in Africa we will always remain backwards, when they say opposition this is not what it means.
opposition or not, the main goal is to make good decisions for the people you rule. in the west opposition works and supports the ruling government as long as its to the benefit of the people they are ruling.
Opposition is to make the government in power carry out their duty and keep them on their toes, this is just plain sabotage.

But honestly study the terms of this loan abi na economic partnership and tell me if it's in your interest. We sold out cheaply. I'm beginning to have more respect for GEJ. This is too cheap. As if we are worse than Zimbabwe
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by 9ja4live: 5:08am On Apr 16, 2016
bennywise30:
But let the truth be said, the man made a point ,although the load is not by cash but it will worsen the life of the poor masses, most people hate fayose but let's put our differences aside and reason what he said ,I agreed with him ,partnership in terms of development is better than this load, China should reduce the rate of importation in nigeria.

Very true my friend. With this action it will worse for our teaming youth. The government should have stock to the grow the naira campaigns, buy nigeria campaigns. Make legislation to make corporate nigeria buy nigeria first etc.
The few car companies coming to Nigeria don't have any reason to continue to invest here any longer. They go back home and export to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by king9633: 5:48am On Apr 16, 2016
i dnt tink dat fayose is wrong in any aspect of his letter 2 china, wht d president wnt 2 do is 2 strenghting his party members dat's all. 4 me i dnt tink dat fayose should be charged 4 treason, i dont tink so.
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by 180263: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Ifayoose is as silly as a peasant from the Ekiti state!
His people should be wise enogh to sit him down and talk to him. He is not only damaging future economic dealing with China but also other countries of the World.
Last year January the PDP government BRROWED to pay salaries, where was this nonsence man?
The fuel scarcity is majorly a grand design to see the efforts of the government failled, by some people sponsored by beneficiaries.
Last year Banks and all network providers of telephone services sent messages around complianing of fuel scarcity affecting the operations. yet it has not got to that at this time, This so called governor of a state that is known to have produced some of, highly educated Nigerians is behaving like a loose cannon!!!
My oppinion is this man should be pushed out of government one way or the other and be made to face charges for his actions!!!!!
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by denski429(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Osirimononaye:
GEJ my hero

Fayose my role model
says all there is to know about you, doesn't it?
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Osirimononaye(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2016
denski429:
says all there is to know about you, doesn't it?
Wha u sayin?
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by olusolaideal(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2016
FAYOSE should remember he is SERVING Nigeria UNDER PMB
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2016
azeeza:
Lol! After PMB don scrutinise the padded budget finish wey money de ground I go pay you. If you go gree pay me for the hug self I no mind.

then come collect 3000 cedis.
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by BrBakreez(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
GBYB:
stop all these 'shakara oloje' my brother. No be you go tell us say plane dey airpot o. 2019 is loading too...
Issorayt. Ayamu watching in 3D. Come back here to tell me this is mere fumble. I hope I would remember to tell you that "I no tell you".
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Etinosajay:

Well, presently, he is the best they can offer. Otherwise, they'd have voted someone else

Dey voted for Him indeed. Hw come the millitary still retayad gen momoh and all indicted in ekitigate? Hw come Akuko has bn resolute with his stand that they rigged d elections with facts now in public domain?
Dey really voted for d guy, indeed dey did!
Re: Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Foolishness has no know cure.

Just pray for her and move on.

Hahaha! Vivianudeogu, May God deliver u in Jesus name. AMEN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.