Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person (6871 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
okay, so a nigerian guy asked me out on a date and here in kenya all this guys get knacked so much by kenyan girls that nigerian girls be like trash to them.... so you can imagine how thrilled i was when fine naija guy dey beg me for a date.

after begging me plenty times na him i agree o

the guy was so nice, we went to one nice restaurant, had launch, saw a 7d cinema, and he even bought me some things. the sweetest thing was after all this he just got me a cab and i went home. not one mention of sex.

when i got home, i did the usual and sent him a thank you message for the date.. we started chatting and one thing led to another and he asked me if i was a virgin. na in i come talk say yes o.

next thing i knew the guy told me "i run away from virgins. i find them childish and annoying and it irritates me"

i shock!

me that was thinking he would be proud that fine girl like me can stilll be a virgin...

okay so the thing behind this long tori wey i don write be say i just wan ask

GUYS! WHATS YOUR TAKE ON VIRGIN GIRLS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by DANO1011(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op talk true..... YOU BE VIRGIN?

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by 0ubenji(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
I got nothing against dem mahn

Lemme tell u a secret
*looks both ways carefully*
*leans 4ward to whisper*
Its only the cassanova type of guys that dislike bae virgins.. Dey love smooth operations #96.32% confirmed

5 Likes

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
DANO1011:
Op talk true..... YOU BE VIRGIN?

if i say yes nko?
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
0ubenji:
I got nothing against dem mahn

Lemme tell u a secret

*looks both ways carefully*

*leans 4ward to whisper*

Its only the cassanova type of guys that dislike bae virgins..
Dey love smooth operations
#96.32% confirmed

ehnehn... isalie
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by vicstar(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
u virgin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lol..... cheesy

undecided

Waiting for his comments*Yes u*

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
7D cinema at Thika road mall, nairobi.. Cool. To the topic. I respect them and if I have the chance, I wanna marry one. Cc: wildflame, saintsamurai, breadandbeans, smellymouth, hallack, bqlekan.. What ya'll take on this

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by DANO1011(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
demiladegold:

if i say yes nko?
the I will congratulate you, cause you just made me believe a tortoise has a tail.

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
DANO1011:
the I will congratulate you, cause you just made me believe a tortoise has a tail.

sidown there....
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lol..... cheesy

undecided

Waiting for his comments*Yes u*

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

lolz....

no let cashew fall on top ur head o
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
7D cinema at Thika road mall, nairobi.. Cool. To the topic. I respect them and if I have the chance, I wanna marry one. Cc: wildflame, saintsamurai, breadandbeans, smellymouth, hallack, bqlekan.. What ya'll take on this
The guy is.....wait is he crazy?? Abeg bae thank God eh because He just saved you from a fox in sheep clothing.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by DANO1011(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
demiladegold:

sidown there....
let me just obey the order, I don't want to spoil someone's night.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hallack:
The guy is.....wait is he crazy?? Abeg bae thank God eh because He just saved you from a fox in sheep clothing.

and to think i was even praising him in my mind for not asking me to follow him home after d date

chai
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
DANO1011:
let me just obey the order, I don't want to spoil someone's night.

lolz......

oya ansa d question
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:

aaarh i love virgins
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
demiladegold:

lolz....

no let cashew fall on top ur head o

Lol.... Swithrt.. The breeze wey the blow for under this tree no be here oo.... This question make sense? *close my eyes, still waiting for his comments *grin
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
demiladegold:
okay, so a nigerian guy asked me out on a date and here in kenya all this guys get knacked so much by kenyan girls that nigerian girls be like trash to them.... so you can imagine how thrilled i was when fine naija guy dey beg me for a date.

after begging me plenty times na him i agree o

the guy was so nice, we went to one nice restaurant, had launch, saw a 7d cinema, and he even bought me some things. the sweetest thing was after all this he just got me a cab and i went home. not one mention of sex.

when i got home, i did the usual and sent him a thank you message for the date.. we started chatting and one thing led to another and he asked me if i was a virgin. na in i come talk say yes o.

next thing i knew the guy told me "i run away from virgins. i find them childish and annoying and it irritates me"

i shock!

me that was thinking he would be proud that fine girl like me can stilll be a virgin...

okay so the thing behind this long tori wey i don write be say i just wan ask

GUYS! WHATS YOUR TAKE ON VIRGIN GIRLS?

Some guys think virgin girls arent easy to control so they take on the nearest easy prey. Gerrit?
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
demiladegold:

and to think i was even praising him in my mind for not asking me to follow him home after d date

chai
He wanted to hunt u 4 sex thats it.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
guys oya come in here o

mediapace, peeparty, imdharay, assklicker, mrcork, joecutie, d9ty7, forap, thavybe, ronald4lif, seunny4lif, peeparty

virgin or no virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hallack:
Some guys think virgin girls arent easy to control so they take on the nearest easy prey. Gerrit?

am i allowed to call them cowards?
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.... Swithrt.. The breeze wey the blow for under this tree no be here oo.... This question make sense? *close my eyes, still waiting for his comments *grin

i sense trouble for this guy ooo

make i quickly go pray so that he answers correctly
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

aaarh i love virgins

kiss
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
demiladegold:

am i allowed to call them cowards?
Nope, 'animals' would be fitting enough.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by nepapole(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op....i like ur dp..gimme d nombr of that girl on ur dp.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by seunny4lif(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
shocked shocked
Father forgive her cos she don't know what she mentioned me for grin

I'm still under 13 years oooooooh shocked shocked
My mom must not hear this ooooi grin
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by peeparty(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
cool
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by D9ty7(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Just here to read comments.
By the way, demiladegold, are you contesting for the Miss Nairaland crown? Don't say NO
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hallack:
Nope, 'animals' would be fitting enough.

guy u too brilliant

but thats sad
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:

Lol,, where do you wanna see virgin and marry?? Unless you book one small girl down when she's still around 5 years,, you'll just have to pay for her bride price and go back to pick up when she's 18 grin

And for the OP,, I think the reason why the guy left you is that,, virgins have to be blended to make everything work out well- I mean the Mouth Action and stuffs, he's gonna be the one to introduce you to those stuffs and I doubt it if he's got time for that

And besides,, OP la virgin, la bend tongue
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
girls abeg no vex.... ure nt left out come and give your opinions

refiner, jadekitana, redgem, ellacute45, estherfabian, kingcheezypuff, cassieblake, myfantasies
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by seunny4lif(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
I'm virgin too
I have neva see woman breast b4 exp my mom own when I small sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / Do Men Prefer Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.