Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person (6921 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by dapsonlou(m): 12:47am On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:
okay, so a nigerian guy asked me out on a date and here in kenya all this guys get knacked so much by kenyan girls that nigerian girls be like trash to them.... so you can imagine how thrilled i was when fine naija guy dey beg me for a date.

after begging me plenty times na him i agree o

the guy was so nice, we went to one nice restaurant, had launch, saw a 7d cinema, and he even bought me some things. the sweetest thing was after all this he just got me a cab and i went home. not one mention of sex.

when i got home, i did the usual and sent him a thank you message for the date.. we started chatting and one thing led to another and he asked me if i was a virgin. na in i come talk say yes o.

next thing i knew the guy told me "i run away from virgins. i find them childish and annoying and it irritates me"

i shock!

me that was thinking he would be proud that fine girl like me can stilll be a virgin...

okay so the thing behind this long tori wey i don write be say i just wan ask

GUYS! WHATS YOUR TAKE ON VIRGIN GIRLS?

The guy is not ready to court you, he just want to have sex with you and move on. I guy that wants to have a relationship with you will wait at least 3 to 4 months before he starts to complain.

I once stole a girl from my cousin because he was complaining she's a Virgin, he didn't care he just called me mumu for waiting. I waited 3months before she gave it to me and we dated 2yrs. We broke up briefly and my Cousin who hated Virgins started sleeping with her go figure lol.

3 Likes

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by dapsonlou(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
7D cinema at Thika road mall, nairobi.. Cool. To the topic. I respect them and if I have the chance, I wanna marry one. Cc: wildflame, saintsamurai, breadandbeans, smellymouth, hallack, bqlekan.. What ya'll take on this

Then you must be planing on marrying a 14yr old then. Virgin in 2016? In Nigeria? grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Virgins are like puzzle that needs to be arranged....nobody want to stress to enter a room under lock grin
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

Then you must be planing on marrying a 14yr old then. Virgin in 2016? In Nigeria? grin grin grin grin
SMH undecided
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 15, 2016
seunny4lif:
I'm virgin too
I have neva see woman breast b4 exp my mom own when I small sha grin grin
wink
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 15, 2016
he thinks you love him and says he doesn't like virgins probably he wants you guys to have sex so he won't find you childish again
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2016
ellacute45:
he thinks you love him and says he doesn't like virgins probably he wants you guys to have sex so he won't find you childish again

i wonder o
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

The guy is not ready to court you, he just want to have sex with you and move on. I guy that wants to have a relationship with you will wait at least 3 to 4 months before he starts to complain.

I once stole a girl from my cousin because he was complaining she's a Virgin, he didn't care he just called me mumu for waiting. I waited 3months before she gave it to me and we dated 2yrs. We broke up briefly and my Cousin who hated Virgins started sleeping with her go figure lol.

lolz

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by layla129(f): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

We are still in existence sir...we are just endangered species embarassed
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by bqlekan(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

haba

why now?
I don't have the luxury of time to start convincing a V to part her legs. I can't guarantee the kinda commitments she wants from me. The hooky and stalky ones irks me. Except I'm marrying one, which I really doubt

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by bqlekan(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

Bro, there are virgins in abundance out there. They exist at their 20's. Infact, there was a time in my life when almost every lady I met turns out to be a virgin. I thought it was a curse self. The truth is, you are not looking at the right place.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by bqlekan(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

Hey! Come over, I help conserve endangered species. Don't go fall in hands of predators grin
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by carlcar2012(f): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

if i say yes nko?

The guy is right, most Virgin girls feel like d world owes then a lot, ie acting childish.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by carlcar2012(f): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

If i hear say you be Virgin,
Orless you are not upto 22yrs,
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by layla129(f): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2016
bqlekan:

Hey! Come over, I help conserve endangered species. Don't go fall in hands of predators grin

Naah, don't trust you
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by layla129(f): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2016
carlcar2012:

If i hear say you be Virgin,

Orless you are not upto 22yrs,

Say what? angry i am more than 22 sweery
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by BlackFlocka(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2016
generally i am indifferent towards your kind
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by bqlekan(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

Naah, don't trust you
Yes you should. I deal with endangered species better than any one.
You will learn to like me. Just pitch your tent next to mine. grin
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by layla129(f): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2016
bqlekan:

Yes you should. I deal with endangered species better than any one.

You will learn to like me. Just pitch your tent next to mine. grin

Lool, playa oshi...shift jor angry
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by avaprincipal(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2016
it just a strategy to f**k u, he expect u to say ok cum and disvirgin me.lol

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by bqlekan(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

Lool, playa oshi...shift jor angry

Yeah, I do play football a lot, but my best position is goalkeeping. You know, it's the only place I can catch hearts like yours. Go ahead, you just fire me your heart, ama catch it and keep it warm. grin
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by layla129(f): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2016
bqlekan:

Yeah, I do play football a lot, but my best position is goalkeeping. You know, it's the only place I can catch hearts like yours. Go ahead, you just fire me your heart, ama catch it and keep it warm. grin

My heart is not cold...plus, why should i fire my heart? Moreover, hope you know you are derailing someone's thread? angry
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by bqlekan(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

My heart is not cold...plus, why should i fire my heart? Moreover, hope you know you are derailing someone's thread? angry

Ermmm, let's go somewhere privyy grin
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by seunny4lif(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Quintee(f): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:
okay, so a nigerian guy asked me out on a date and here in kenya all this guys get knacked so much by kenyan girls that nigerian girls be like trash to them.... so you can imagine how thrilled i was when fine naija guy dey beg me for a date.

the guy was so nice, we went to one nice restaurant, had launch, saw a 7d cinema, and he even bought me some things. the sweetest thing was after all this he just got me a cab and i went home. not one mention of sex.

when i got home, i did the usual and sent him a thank you message for the date.. we started chatting and one thing led to another and he asked me if i was a virgin. na in i come talk say yes o.

next thing i knew the guy told me "i run away from virgins. i find them childish and annoying and it irritates me"

i shock!

me that was thinking he would be proud that fine girl like me can stilll be a virgin...

That guy doesn't appear to want a meaningful relationship with you. It's better you walk away if you want to wait till after marriage.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by dapsonlou(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2016
bqlekan:

Bro, there are virgins in abundance out there. They exist at their 20's. Infact, there was a time in my life when almost every lady I met turns out to be a virgin. I thought it was a curse self. The truth is, you are not looking at the right place.

Do you ever try seat down and think maybe all the ones you met just don't want to give you any p?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by dapsonlou(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

When you tell me your age, then I will tell you whether I believe you or Not. If you are over 20 I might require u to send a sample lol.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by BossDanniee(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

i shock!

Let me ask IFA!
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by seunny4lif(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2016
grin
Gbam
grin
dapsonlou:

When you tell me your age, then I will tell you whether I believe you or Not. If you are over 20 I might require u to send a sample lol.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

14yr öld bawo, kilode. The lord says ask and it wil be given to you! Lol
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Walesadeyemi(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Hallack:
Nope, 'animals' would be fitting enough.
Stop kiss asss to get cheap attention.

It obvious you've not dated a virgin girl before, they can be so rude and proud. They never apologize for any of their wrong doings.
They believe they're made of gold because no guy has .....................

By the way, virginity is nothing, beauty fades but character endures.
Give me a non virgin with a great character and I'll adore her forever.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lol who does that@breadandbeans.. Me too@ wildflame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am 23 Still A Virgin / Never Ever Chase After A Woman / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.