Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person (6916 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
nepapole:
Op....i like ur dp..gimme d nombr of that girl on ur dp.
So you mean say the OP na troll? cheesy
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by nepapole(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=44724611] So you mean say the OP na troll? cheesy [/quote
Abi na.. Jus in case.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by tosyne2much(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

The guy is not ready to court you, he just want to have sex with you and move on. I guy that wants to have a relationship with you will wait at least 3 to 4 months before he starts to complain.

I once stole a girl from my cousin because he was complaining she's a Virgin, he didn't care he just called me mumu for waiting. I waited 3months before she gave it to me and we dated 2yrs. We broke up briefly and my Cousin who hated Virgins started sleeping with her go figure lol.
Baba I like this ur testimony oooooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

eku ise oluwa
Meaning?
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
nepapole:
Op....i like ur dp..gimme d nombr of that girl on ur dp.
Dude! You're too smart jhoor. Been waiting to see if someone else would notice too. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by bqlekan(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

Do you ever try seat down and think maybe all the ones you met just don't want to give you any p?
Nah,most were more than just hear-believe. It was a confirmatory experimen. You grab?

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by yankison(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:
okay, so a nigerian guy asked me out on a date and here in kenya all this guys get knacked so much by kenyan girls that nigerian girls be like trash to them.... so you can imagine how thrilled i was when fine naija guy dey beg me for a date.

after begging me plenty times na him i agree o

the guy was so nice, we went to one nice restaurant, had launch, saw a 7d cinema, and he even bought me some things. the sweetest thing was after all this he just got me a cab and i went home. not one mention of sex.

when i got home, i did the usual and sent him a thank you message for the date.. we started chatting and one thing led to another and he asked me if i was a virgin. na in i come talk say yes o.

next thing i knew the guy told me "i run away from virgins. i find them childish and annoying and it irritates me"

i shock!

me that was thinking he would be proud that fine girl like me can stilll be a virgin...

okay so the thing behind this long tori wey i don write be say i just wan ask

GUYS! WHATS YOUR TAKE ON VIRGIN GIRLS?

Hey , How u

I love Virgin girls ... where do you stay in Kenya i am planning on a trip there this Month...

And so are you a Virgin... you should be proud but not really a big deal
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by yankison(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
DANO1011:
Op talk true..... YOU BE VIRGIN?

yes she is
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by yankison(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

omg! are u serious?

y....e.........

NO[color=#990000][/color]

How u
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=carlcar2012 post=44717306]

The guy is right, most Virgin girls feel like d world owes then a lot, ie acting childish. [/quote

maybe youre right
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
yankison:

Hey , How u

I love Virgin girls ... where do you stay in Kenya i am planning on a trip there this Month...

And so are you a Virgin... you should be proud but not really a big deal

nairobi
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

Stop kiss asss to get cheap attention.

It obvious you've not dated a virgin girl before, they can be so rude and proud. They never apologize for any of their wrong doings.
They believe they're made of gold because no guy has .....................

By the way, virginity is nothing, beauty fades but character endures.
Give me a non virgin with a great character and I'll adore her forever.

i think you should get your facts straight o....

how many virgins have you met that made you arrive at that conclusion
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
Dude! You're too smart jhoor. Been waiting to see if someone else would notice too. embarassed lipsrsealed

lol... i comment my reserve
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=nepapole post=44725567][/quote]

honey, that girl is me, myself and i
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

lol... i comment my reserve
Come out and talk true now oh. tongue grin
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by dapsonlou(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba I like this ur testimony oooooooo cheesy

Bro let me Not lie, I almost cried when I found out, Was planning to Marry her before the break up lol
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by dapsonlou(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
14yr öld bawo, kilode. The lord says ask and it wil be given to you! Lol

My guy if you ask God for a Virgin, he will ask you if he dey do hat tricks lol
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by forap(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:
okay, so a nigerian guy asked me out on a date and here in kenya all this guys get knacked so much by kenyan girls that nigerian girls be like trash to them.... so you can imagine how thrilled i was when fine naija guy dey beg me for a date.

after begging me plenty times na him i agree o

the guy was so nice, we went to one nice restaurant, had launch, saw a 7d cinema, and he even bought me some things. the sweetest thing was after all this he just got me a cab and i went home. not one mention of sex.

when i got home, i did the usual and sent him a thank you message for the date.. we started chatting and one thing led to another and he asked me if i was a virgin. na in i come talk say yes o.

next thing i knew the guy told me "i run away from virgins. i find them childish and annoying and it irritates me"

i shock!

me that was thinking he would be proud that fine girl like me can stilll be a virgin...

okay so the thing behind this long tori wey i don write be say i just wan ask

GUYS! WHATS YOUR TAKE ON VIRGIN GIRLS?

To me a pretty lady who preserves her virginity till marriage is a true gem. It will actually intensify my love, trust and commitment towards her. Probably the guy left because he hardly has his way with virgins, or because of his conscience.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by nepapole(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

honey, that girl is me, myself and i
Waow...trinity..they look good sha.
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by DANO1011(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
yankison:

yes she is
And you are her spokesperson?
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
nepapole:

Waow...trinity..they look good sha.

we are saying thank you
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
Come out and talk true now oh. tongue grin

oya it is me
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
DANO1011:
And you are her spokesperson?

i wont answer
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

oya it is me
For real? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by DANO1011(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

i wont answer
girls are not allowed to quote me on NL, (last warning)
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by enomakos(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Do virgins still exist?
I have seen a 13old girl having sex
i believe the only virgins must be 5-10years old girls
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
DANO1011:
girls are not allowed to quote me on NL, (last warning)

really?
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
For real? lipsrsealed

for real
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by DANO1011(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

really?

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

for real
Prove it? Don't ask me how. Anyhow!
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=DANO1011 post=44736300][/quote]

ouch
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
Prove it? Don't ask me how. Anyhow!

oya i will change d pix now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere / VALENTINE DAY SEX (xnxx)-latest Comedy Videos (nigeriancomedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.