Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Made In Nigeria Phones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Made In Nigeria Phones (3313 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Phones by paooxide(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
To be honest, all my life I never believed a phone could be made in Nigeria not that I was being backward in thinking or that I am not as patriotic as you may think I am but I just thought all my life that Nigeria was not ready for that yet. However this morning I got the shocker of my life when I checked to see top 5 mobile phones produced in Nigeria only to find a tablet I saw with a friend of recent. If it pleases you to know that this phones specs beats a lot of imported brands. So I decided to drop this piece I saw online on these locally produced phones. Enjoy!
1 Bryte Gadgets : Bryte Tablets is the top and fast selling local made gadgets with their products ranging from Bryte Adults tablet,childrens tablet,Bryte smart watch,Bryte power bank and bluetooth speakers. the product is being manufactured in china and assembled in hongkong as said.The bryte headquater is basically in lagos.it has a 13months warantee
2. Imose : This another Fast selling local brand in nigeria,they penetrated nigerian market with childrens tablet which is popularly called "Omotab" and has mobile phones also.. the product is manufactured in china and assembled in china also.. imnnot sure of the warantee limit.
3.RLG products being manufactured in Osun: is in form of a nokia kind of phone https://www.nairaland.com/2315938/pictures- made-osun-state-phones
4.Pliris1 Andriod Smart Phone : Nigeria's first Android tablet 'INYE' launched last year. Pliris1 by Nimbleturf is the first Android Phone made for the Nigerian market. It runs on Android 2.2[Froyo], 512MB of RAM and is equipped with a 3.2 inch touchscreen etc.
5 Obi : this mobile phone is co-owned by a nigerian and Former Apple CEO John Sculley launches two Android phones. Sculley co-founded Obi.

https://naikob.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Invitation To Matriculation For A 100L Student / How Can I Contact The Owner Of Nairaland / [new Record Label]get Signed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.