Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari (14819 Views)

We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa / Give Us Electricity, And We’ll Build Africa / Buhari 'we'll Build Solid Nigerian Cities,' President Guarantees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by dlion: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Awon Olote Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by otemanuduno: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Emmy1000:
keep promising when you are yet to fulfil the ones you promised
Hmm...ur pix shows they are running towards change to live in it forever. CHANGE HAS COME TO STAY!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by Originalsly: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm....resilient cities.... I have no clue... can anyone explain?...and how exactly would Nigeria benefit from a Free Trade Zone?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2016
Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by Nusaf: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2016
bjdon:

People like you are truly beyond hope and help.

The fuel situation in the country has NEVER been this bad, not even during the civil war and yet people like you see nothing wrong in PMB's administration, do remember the President is also the oil minister.

Keep having faith you hear, no wahala, other Nigerians have seen the light and are preparing accordingly for 2019.
Rubbish.
Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by pasol4real(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2016
PassingShot:
Wailing zombies up there were dumb and blind when their hero, the IB couldn't achieve anything tangible in the over five years he spent in office. He also didn't have the political will to save for these rainy days but watched on as our common wealth was being stolen by his fellow Buffoons despite unequalled earnings.

Now that a sensible and patriotic man is attempting to do a very thorough job with the economy and clearing the mess the IB left behind, they resort to crying like children whose lollypop was taken away from them.

@topic, PMB, reasonable Nigerians are SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU to deliver the goods in the four years you're elected for. Achieve just 60% of your campaign promises and we will reward you with another four year term.
Have u noticed dear, that those so called "reasonable nigerians "keep depleting by the day .
Very soon those reasonable nigerians wud get so few that even you wud ask ...are we really the reasonable ones?
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by NaijaEfcc: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2016
after promises he will tell you change will take time, they are not magician !! bloody Scammers!!! angry Oga fulfill the ones you don promise jare!!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
I taught you are ain't. Coming back second term. Building resilient city or town takes more than four years oga buhahahari, something tells me you want to come back second term, but we will butt ur cowfish ass out come 2019.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by uzolexis(f): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Still "we will, we will" ......stop talking and work. you are no longer campaigning.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by Nusaf: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
after promises he will tell you change will take time, they are not magician !! bloody Scammers!!! angry Oga fulfill the ones you don promise jare!!!
He was voted to fulfill those promises in 4 yrs not 10 months pls, so relax.
Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
"we will" and "last administration" seems to be the best potent medicine used by apc cum buhari on Zombies and it has been working so far.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by ashjay001(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2016
yamfula:
Under Buhari or any other Fulani leader, patience should be completely ignored and totally disrespected. One cannot allow patience to reign. The Fulani, especially the Buhari Fulani is the most wicked ethnic group. i knew Buhari when I was underage then love him as a very smart military man including Idiagbon. People used to tell us these men, Buhari/Idiagbon are nice people. As I have become a man today what I see in Buhari is a lover of only its people. All what I see him do is always on the side of deviding the country. Look at the trial of Tompolo, Saraki etc. He regard these set of people and other as people meant for instant killing. To Buhari those people who he see as people from other tribes need the fastest punishment. He does not believe in following the normal and natural ways of going after people considred as corrupted or people who commit economic crime. Those are the reasons why I will never talk good of him. He is a senior man. We have other northerners like IBB, Abduslami etc. There also other hausas who are fair when it come to judging people. I do not like Buhari hence, anywhere any day I will talk against him. To make issues worst, he is even far from being repentant. Imagine him declaring openyly that the 5% people will be given lesser treatments. Who are those 5% people? These are the Igbos, the south south people. Next time I will give you my full conception of Buhari, his true person, having compared him with other hausas. Am off to somewhere. Thanks

I guess, different takes. I believe d 5% was referring to d wealthiest in society. PMB might not be erudite, but I get his desires, his directions. He his for d common man, which unfortunately, encompasses most of his tribe.

Saraki n Tompolo never mean/meant well for d masses, or how do u explain such absurd sums they diverted to their private pockets? Is it PMB's fault those guys tried to steal Naija blind? Why is he not after Asari? Or Wike? Or Ekweremadu? Those guys were able to do any stealing, under d radar, not like these shameless men u mentioned! If truly their hands are clean, let them stand like men and see if d pple will allow any injustice to befall them, instead of hiding in creeks and behind political persecution! They should be able to explain away those absurd sums traced to their personal accts!
Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by NaijaEfcc: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Nusaf:

He was voted to fulfill those promises in 4 yrs not 10 months pls, so relax.
Oga I no fit relax, heat wan kee me, fuel I no see, not to talk of price, food stuffs don sky rocket, I dey fear boko haram, fulani herdsmen, arm robbers in short No security!! Oga give me all these things then I will relax, infact I will turn into a full time zombie like you!! until then I won't relax!! angry
Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by Nusaf: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
Oga I no fit relax, heat wan kee me, fuel I no see, not to talk of price, food stuffs don sky rocket, I dey fear boko haram, fulani herdsmen, arm robbers in short No security!! Oga give me all these things then I will relax, infact I will turn into a full time zombie like you!! until then I won't relax!! angry
All Will soon be problems of the past. Just be patient and be prayerful.
Re: We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2021
This man lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaafaru Ibrahim Dumps APC (El-Rufai’s Ex-Director Of Campaign) / How Lagos Assembly Is Caging Ambode With Impeachment Threat / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.