Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos - Technology Market (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos (133528 Views)

⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ / Relocation Sales : LG Home Theatre 7.2ch, 13hp Gen, Projector, Ps4, Fridge / LG Home Theatre Vs SAMSUNG Home Theatre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by DEJAVUBOY4: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hello everyone in the room. The guy named acunoun is a thief and a bloody liar.....i called this guy to sell me 2 TVs summing up to 350k.... firstly he decided to sell me a used tv as brand new which i discovered at my house cuz we dealed on home delivery. I paid him 300k cuz the 1st tv wasnt new and he lied that the remote was forgotten at his shop that if i make payments, he will get my remote accross to me(which hasnt gotten to me for the past 3 months till date). The second TV is full of distortions if the picture is black and i let him know but i didnt ask for a replacement due to the the fact that i didnt use both tvs as soon as possible(renovation purpose).......then i called him for remote every week for several mths, his response was "tomorrow tomorrow"...... now he called me that the remote worth 18k is damaged...... please i will advice you to be very careful dealing with him..... im open to any confrontation....thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by dangoteinlaw: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2018
DEJAVUBOY4:
Hello everyone in the room. The guy named acunoun is a thief and a bloody liar.....i called this guy to sell me 2 TVs summing up to 350k.... firstly he decided to sell me a used tv as brand new which i discovered at my house cuz we dealed on home delivery. I paid him 300k cuz the 1st tv wasnt new and he lied that the remote was forgotten at his shop that if i make payments, he will get my remote accross to me(which hasnt gotten to me for the past 3 months till date). The second TV is full of distortions if the picture is black and i let him know but i didnt ask for a replacement due to the the fact that i didnt use both tvs as soon as possible(renovation purpose).......then i called him for remote every week for several mths, his response was "tomorrow tomorrow"...... now he called me that the remote worth 18k is damaged...... please i will advice you to be very careful dealing with him..... im open to any confrontation....thank you
thank Jess I'm not alone on this, I bought a 32inch TV from this fraudulent Ibo boy for a total of 65k,my last cash for that matter. only to discover it's not only an old carcass but it has a cloudlike covering on the screen. So distracting you will hardly focus on what u are watching...

What kind of life is this na.....I have no time to post screenshots but anyone who deal with this thief I just pity the person...this guy is far from honest.

My girlfriend adviced me against dealing with Ibo ppl but I tot she was just being tribalistic... Nothing good even come out from ibos, now I know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
thank Jess I'm not alone on this, I bought a 32inch TV from this fraudulent Ibo boy for a total of 65k,my last cash for that matter. only to discover it's not only an old carcass but it has a cloudlike covering on the screen. So distracting you will hardly focus on what u are watching...

What kind of life is this na.....I have no time to post screenshots but anyone who deal with this thief I just pity the person...this guy is far from honest.

My girlfriend adviced me against dealing with Ibo ppl but I tot she was just being tribalistic... Nothing good even come out from ibos, now I know

You are just an ungrateful being, you bought a TV on the 18th of June, and you didn't even test it before you paid and you have Been using it since then only to wake up now to tell me that you saw a cloud like shape. It was even payment on delivery and you didn't even decline the offer even if it's a day or two after seeing it And now you are complaining. It pains me to hear this because I had already decline trancasting, if it was not for your increase disturbance that you want LG, I won't be here replying you. I will only blame my self because I made a mistake dealing with a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2018
DEJAVUBOY4:
You should send your account for the remote if you are ready
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by dangoteinlaw: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2018
acunon:

You are just an ungrateful being, you bought a TV on the 18th of June, and you didn't even test it before you paid and you have Been using it since then only to wake up now to tell me that you saw a cloud like shape. It was even payment on delivery and you didn't even decline the offer even if it's a day or two after seeing it And now you are complaining. It pains me to hear this because I had already decline trancasting, if it was not for your increase disturbance that you want LG, I won't be here replying you. I will only blame my self because I made a mistake dealing with a kid.
I blame myself too. That day was off, no light to test it. I just went through Ur thread and I had the trust u are bringing something genuine. The guy u sent to deliver even gave me 100 assurance of the product. I just dropped it home and left.

I am hardly at home. I'm a building engr. I got back 3days ago, watching and notice the screen covering. I tot it's something minor but someone just told me the issue will spread till the whole screen is blank.

I saw Ur text, pls let's make the exchange..I will call u either Wednesday or Friday for the exchange . Thanks

Btw u didn't need to block me on whatsapp, that's uncalled for
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by DEJAVUBOY4: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2018
acunon:

You should send your account for the remote if you are ready
Like i said i dont wont your money. Its best you dont go to work tomorrow because when im done with you. People wont be able to ask who acunoun is. You sold my remote with to another customer and you have the guts to dial my line that u damaged the remote. I pity u in advance. You have no conscience in any way. I bought 2 TVs from u nd one is pretty bad, an even the second one hasnt been tested nd u still sold my remote out. You should knw i wont fo through this stress cuz of 18000 remote when i afforded to buy 300,000 tv from you. I just want you to know how it feels to be played. If u like yourself, send the remote to the address i sent u so my delivery guy can pick it up. Otherwise man....plz stay away from your shop tomorrow. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Sommydisaster(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
DEJAVUBOY4:

Like i said i dont wont your money. Its best you dont go to work tomorrow because when im done with you. People wont be able to ask who acunoun is. You sold my remote with to another customer and you have the guts to dial my line that u damaged the remote. I pity u in advance. You have no conscience in any way. I bought 2 TVs from u nd one is pretty bad, an even the second one hasnt been tested nd u still sold my remote out. You should knw i wont fo through this stress cuz of 18000 remote when i afforded to buy 300,000 tv from you. I just want you to know how it feels to be played. If u like yourself, send the remote to the address i sent u so my delivery guy can pick it up. Otherwise man....plz stay away from your shop tomorrow. Thank you
oga,you're matured enough to come about this write up....how can you threaten someone openly

even if you have a dispute with him,no need for open threats.All you need to do is to tell him in person

if you're wise enough,use your head

2 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by gnaira(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:

Your perception says it all.
Can't agree if you're not making up this.

Totally ecocentric

3 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by gnaira(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sommydisaster:

oga,you're matured enough to come about this write up....how can you threaten someone openly

even if you have a dispute with him,no need for open threats.All you need to do is to tell him in person

if you're wise enough,use your head

If you know, you know.
So immature.

NB: Acunon is not fraudulent. So many people have had several dealings with him in the past, including me.
Sure yours was just a business gone bad; which is not unusual.

Kindly find a common ground and be mature about it.

Come to think of it; what would you do to him? Sure you will get away with it? Hmmm you get liver.

Bro there are many ways to deal with such challenges.
Wish you sort this and move on

2 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by DEJAVUBOY4: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
gnaira:

If you know, you know.
So immature.

NB: Acunon is not fraudulent. So many people have had several dealings with him in the past, including me.
Sure yours was just a business gone bad; which is not unusual.

Kindly find a common ground and be mature about it.

Come to think of it; what would you do to him? Sure you will get away with it? Hmmm you get liver.

Bro there are many ways to deal with such challenges.
Wish you sort this and move on

Said by a paid review. What do u call the intention of selling a used item for the price of new?? Man i guess you should go by your daily business sir, im not here to face you. So dont come at me. A threat is made if an agreement is breached if you understand well. Acunoun i dont want your money for any fucking remote, get my remote to me today or dont bother going to work cuz ppl that are supporting you here wont be there to help you tomorrow. I bought 2 Tvs from you, first i tested is pretty in a bad condition nd i havent tested the second on which is costlier.... im not here to complain abt the TVs i want the remote to my TV as promised.... i dont want to be tribalistic so be respect yourslf... dont act before you think, do it the other way round.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Sommydisaster(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
DEJAVUBOY4:

Said by a paid review. What do u call the intention of selling a used item for the price of new?? Man i guess you should go by your daily business sir, im not here to face you. So dont come at me. A threat is made if an agreement is breached if you understand well. Acunoun i dont want your money for any fucking remote, get my remote to me today or dont bother going to work cuz ppl that are supporting you here wont be there to help you tomorrow. I bought 2 Tvs from you, first i tested is pretty in a bad condition nd i havent tested the second on which is costlier.... im not here to complain abt the TVs i want the remote to my TV as promised.... i dont want to be tribalistic so be respect yourslf... dont act before you think, do it the other way round.

oga,pls and I repeat please.....biko settle things with acunon privately,because If I see you in Alaba tomorrow to cause trouble....you go know na July we dey
#if you know you know

then....I won't listen to you begging oh,if you like carry battalion we no send oh

don't bring it out oh,sort it out amicably d way u guys transacted
God bless you,we hope to do more biz with you and y'all
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by gnaira(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
DEJAVUBOY4:

I will advise you do the right thing.
No one is master of all.

But if you think otherwise, bring it on.
TOK

#IfYouKnow,YouKnow
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by suco01(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
acunon:

Bros, i know you to be a open person but pls try and sort it out with that your customer privately and maturely. pls don't follow the sound of the market but rather face who you dealing with. cos some people claim it should be settled maturely yet they are acting childish... Nobody knows the end of fight. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by gift01: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Alaba traders and their dubious ways. Am not surprised with what's happening here. Lost count of things I've bought from the market that are fake. They always feel very wise

2 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
suco01:

Bros, i know you to be a open person but pls try and sort it out with that your customer privately and maturely. pls don't follow the sound of the market but rather face who you dealing with. cos some people claim it should be settled maturely yet they are acting childish... Nobody knows the end of fight. God bless
Thanks sir

He has collected the money for the remote long time ago
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by suco01(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
acunon:
Thanks sir
He has collected the money for the remote long time ago
Ok. shine on bro...

1 Like

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sony Bluray 3D 4K UHD Wi-Fi DVD machine

Model Code : BDP-S7200

Price: 15K last

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Drdreyy: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Between F & D and Djack, which product has the best bass? See the two products below which one should i go for?

CC:

acunon

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by gustav25: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
DEJAVUBOY4:
Even I'm a victim ...helped a friend purchase a 42 inch TV from this fraud last year ,only to get home and see scratches on the TV buts that's not all !!! Barely 2 days later ,my paddie messaged me that the was defective!!! Couldn't be repaired And he sold it early this year for 7 thousand naira for a tv I helped him purhase for 112k ....thunder will surely burn your shop Fraud man

4 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Sommydisaster(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
gustav25:
Even I'm a victim ...helped a friend purchase a 42 inch TV from this fraud last year ,only to get home and see scratches on the TV buts that's not all !!! Barely 2 days later ,my paddie messaged me that the was defective!!! Couldn't be repaired And he sold it early this year for 7 thousand naira for a tv I helped him purhase for 112k ....thunder will surely burn your shop Fraud man
lol, the way thunder has burnt your destiny and that of your family members abi

don't worry I barely understand you wrote this with a burnt brain cell

grin
gustav25:

like I'd always say, you can always resolve your difference amicably

it's electronics, anything can happen...bless you all as you scheme through
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by gustav25: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sommydisaster:
grin lol, the way thunder has burnt your destiny and that of your family members abi

don't worry I barely understand you wrote this with a burnt brain cell

grin

like I'd always say, you can always resolve your difference amicably

it's electronics, anything can happen...bless you all as you scheme through
dude ,I'm not here for a charade or a fight but to let folks know who you are ....you get family ? FRAUDON

2 Likes

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Sommydisaster(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2018
gustav25:
dude ,I'm not here for a charade or a fight but to let folks know who you are ....you get family ? FRAUDON

bros, leave talk & come and buy TV brighter than your IQ

BLESS UO

1 Like

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by gustav25: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sommydisaster:

bros, leave talk & come and buy TV brighter than your IQ

BLESS UO
never ,never ,never again will I make such Fatal error !!! Enjoy your maga biz with your non existent IQ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (57) (Reply)

MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503 / ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.