Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (729872 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
yap its true,i hav read this at VANGUARD.but d point here is dat he said they wil recruit 500 people,so where are d remaining 750 slots ?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by justineu(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Makudus:
yap its true,i hav read this at VANGUARD.but d point here is dat he said they wil recruit 500 people,so where are d remaining 750 slots ?
pls i want to be cleared, this 1250 slots is it for this batch or fr july reruitment? Tnks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
only 250 is for july batch,but as of current recruitment it is 1000 de said to recruit
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by justineu(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Makudus:
only 250 is for july batch,but as of current recruitment it is 1000 de said to recruit
hmmm, where are the remaining 500 slots..God save this country

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
may be de hav shared d slots among dem
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 4:16am On Nov 03, 2016
" The FIRS boss’ appearance at the lower
chamber followed a petition from some
applicants, who claimed to have been excluded
from the employment processes."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/700000-apply-500-firs-jobs/

Please guys I don't really get this.
Applicants? writing a petition? ? Na wa o! Who are these applicants who have the guts to write a petition, if not their disappointed godfathers?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 5:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Monicks:
" The FIRS boss’ appearance at the lower
chamber followed a petition from some
applicants, who claimed to have been excluded
from the employment processes."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/700000-apply-500-firs-jobs/

Please guys I don't really get this.
Applicants? writing a petition? ? Na wa o! Who are these applicants who have the guts to write a petition, if not their disappointed godfathers?

guys, I think I found my answers here at (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/lawyer-unemployed-graduate-sue-fcc-firs-alleged-illegal-recruitment/) They shouldn't have attempted application. What it means now is that they cried out loud just because they couldn't join them, that's if their's actually anything like " ALLEGED illegal and
secret recruitment of 370 persons without
following their own guidelines for recruitment." May God help us.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by pash24: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Any update?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
firs is secretly calling for an interview
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yammama(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
@Makudus r u sure
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by datjobhunter(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sincerely these fake news is even making d waiting more difficult
Do u think tunde fowler is a fool to still be inviting for interview secretly wen ppl r already sending in petitions? Invitations will b sent normally for d interview to make the process seem transparent but yjose who God favors will still get invited. There is nothing like secret invitation for interview currently.
According to d news ytd the house committee on petition asked mr fowler to still come wit a document to b examined by dem. D recruitment is kind of on hold for now, as soon as he his given d go ahead to continue, am sure invitations will begin to trickle in.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by methyl: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
For your information expect invitation for interview or test next year
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na wa o..what's with the bickering back and forth..nothing anyone says or does here will bring about anything..why not we all relax and stop accusing each other of fake or legit news..i want to believe no one would make up a story..and as we all know information become distorted as it passes round and besides they(FIRS) also have other things to deal with asides recruitment..so if they arent ready we wait until they are..in the meantime let's study.. Capisce!!!

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by enydym: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Plz btw DPR and FIRS which one is better, there was an argument among my friends, jst ask to clarify. Tnc
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 3:08am On Nov 04, 2016
How do I search for the mail from firs in my inbox? What name do I search please
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 4:15am On Nov 04, 2016
siina:
How do I search for the mail from firs in my inbox? What name do I search please
Paste this link firs-recruitment@firs.gov.ng in your Gmail app search engine, that's if you use Gmail app to manage your mails on your mobile device o. But I advise you to use a pc to log into your email account and paste same link into your mail search engine. This exercise should root out any mail sent from firs-recruitment@firs.gov.ng, unless you are looking for something else o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by cellin: 4:46am On Nov 04, 2016
enydym:
Plz btw DPR and FIRS which one is better, there was an argument among my friends, jst ask to clarify. Tnc
Haba Dpr naw,by far.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by beshiman(m): 6:13am On Nov 04, 2016
justineu:
500 slots advert while 2000 first class candidate are qualified fr the job smiley so wats the faith of those with 2:1, 2:2
Meanwhile those who came in with politicians slots that graduated with 3rd class will they be rejected? grin just asking though
Make we just put our minds 4 God o jare...
All the best!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2016
enydym:
O boy hurry and get connection for dis 2 agency,from there you'll know d diffrences.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Monicks:

Paste this link firs-recruitment@firs.gov.ng in your Gmail app search engine, that's if you use Gmail app to manage your mails on your mobile device o. But I advise you to use a pc to log into your email account and paste same link into your mail search engine. This exercise should root out any mail sent from firs-recruitment@firs.gov.ng, unless you are looking for something else o.
Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by youdontknowme: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Makudus:
firs is secretly calling for an interview
As funny as it sounds, it's true. Some of you come here to brag about sources and drop fake updates while some others are getting called up secretly. Sigh Nigeria my country.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by curllygee: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2016
DPR for now but FIRS has future possibilities of surpassing DPR because of dwindling oil prices, government has turned to tax as a primary source of revenue. 2016 budget is 6.06trillion while firs was given a target of 4.9trillion and that shows tax alone can finance a whole budget in few years if well managed. Over 700000 non tax compliance corporate organizations and individuals have been incorporated into tax net since Fowler assumed office hence the recruitment for effective and efficient running of the oeganization. My dear both has great potentials so anyone that comes ur way just grab it with 2 hands. Last year FIRS generated more revenue than DPR and Custom. In period of oil boom DPR is best but now economy is being diversified whether it's agriculture, minning, tourism, quarrying, manufacturing, export, infact anything you can think of all of them will fall inside tax net. so if nigeria diversifies away from oil then tax becomes the ultimate as in USA. No one should attack me this is my opinion though. You can air your own view if u disagree.

10 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
curllygee:
DPR for now but FIRS has future possibilities of surpassing DPR because of dwindling oil prices, government has turned to tax as a primary source of revenue. 2016 budget is 6.06trillion while firs was given a target of 4.9trillion and that shows tax alone can finance a whole budget in few years if well managed. Over 700000 non tax compliance corporate organizations and individuals have been incorporated into tax net since Fowler assumed office hence the recruitment for effective and efficient running of the oeganization. My dear both has great potentials so anyone that comes ur way just grab it with 2 hands. Last year FIRS generated more revenue than DPR and Custom. In period of oil boom DPR is best but now economy is being diversified whether it's agriculture, minning, tourism, quarrying, manufacturing, export, infact anything you can think of all of them will fall inside tax net. so if nigeria diversifies away from oil then tax becomes the ultimate as in USA. No one should attack me this is my opinion though. You can air your own view if u disagree.
Nice write up bro
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
siina:

Nice write up bro

*Sis you mean smiley
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by successfem: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2016
A lot of people say what you primarily have know knowledge about. Concerning the age, there is nothing of such that if you are above 30 or 35 you are not qualified. It is not banks neither is it private coys. Also note sincerely from a reliable source from the lower chamber there are slots. Some will be qualified too on the basis of merits, it is a slot for the meits. Other slots have been shared.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2016
My Friends please shut your mouths up and allow God Almighty do his work. If you have money based on your so called sources, pay n keep your mouth shut. Please leave other AMEBOH from Pluto out of this thread.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Theolink(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
I am one of those to be employed. My case is different. I am among the over 700,000 that applied and equally among the 500 to be employed. God I thank you. You are my all in all-you are the needed connection.Glory

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Theolink(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
I am one of those to be employed. My case is different. I am among the over 700,000 that applied and equally among the 500 to be employed. God I thank you. You are my all in all-you are the needed connection.Glory[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Theolink:
I am one of those to be employed. My case is different. I am among the over 700,000 that applied and equally among the 500 to be employed. God I thank you. You are my all in all-you are the needed connection.Glory
Congratulation to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.