Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (729580 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2016
2el:
I guess dis FIRS of a thing is from Shortlist to INTERVIEW and not APTITUDE Test...

make una prepare on the right track..
is the shortlisting of succesful applicants ready for publish?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yammama(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Publish forwere na text message dey go send to successful candidates so let hope by jan 2017 we wil be contacted as dey said.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SEEGIFT(f): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
I hope so o
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Theolink(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Merry Christmas. The year ends well. I am looking forward to resuming FIRS work by January. My case is different. Have I already received a message? Yes . When am resuming and where? I don't know yet. However the good news is that I have been selected. Mind you people are resuming in batches. Hoping on God pays. Thank you Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by lulucious(f): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Theolink:
Merry Christmas. The year ends well. I am looking forward to resuming FIRS work by January. My case is different. Have I already received a message? Yes . When am resuming and where? I don't know yet. However the good news is that I have been selected. Mind you people are resuming in batches. Hoping on God pays. Thank you Jesus
. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Theolink:
CONGRATULATION TO YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Theolink:
WOW! You are lucky, congratulations, I hope I join you too soon.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Emmysteve(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2016
So everything is now done in secret and it's normal? They shouldn't have advertised the jobs in the first place. Corrupt people. God will judge you all.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Emmysteve(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Early last month

Theolink:
I am one of those to be employed. My case is different. I am among the over 700,000 that applied and equally among the 500 to be employed. God I thank you. You are my all in all-you are the needed connection.Glory

Today
Theolink:

This your connect na 4G. Congrats.

9 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by omoolorire(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2016
God is forever faithful. Congrats Bro.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Theolink:
congrats boss. wat category did u apply for
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Theolink(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
oyeludef:

I applied for Assistant Manager but I think am placed as a fresh graduate.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Theolink(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
oyeludef:

I applied for Assistant Manager but I think I am placed among the fresh graduates.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 247Dior(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Theolink:
congratulations bro... please is it by connection? Let me know if I should have little hope... cry cry
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obinna002: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol, you and I know that it is not on merit but connection.
247Dior:
congratulations bro... please is it by connection? Let me know if I should have little hope... cry cry
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Theolink:

I applied for Assistant Manager but I think I am placed among the fresh graduates.
cool. congrats bro.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SEEGIFT(f): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Congratulations. My testimony will come too in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Foxie: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
A big congratulations to you @ Theolink. I am next in line for a miracle.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by jonaboy: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
God willing my testimony is coming very soon. My case has been settled by God, and he has given me the job. All I am waiting for is to collect my employment letter and resume work in January God willing.
He that began this good thing in my life will surely bring it to pass in Jesus name, amen.

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
jonaboy:
God willing my testimony is coming very soon. My case has been settled by God, and he has given me the job. All I am waiting for is to collect my employment letter and resume work in January God willing.
He that began this good thing in my life will surely bring it to pass insha Allah, Ameen.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Theolink:

are you sure it was hoping on God dat actually did it or DADDY LONG LEG....
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Theolink:
How were you contacted? Thru text message or email?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Theolink:
What you guys fail to understand about this particular post is that....OP Attends Living Faith Church a.k.a WINNERS CHAPEL where faith works wonders. OP is trying to exercise his faith concerning FIRS Job coz as a man thinketh....
When the purpose of a thing is not known, Abuse is inevitable.
What you believe is what you received.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:

What you guys fail to understand about this particular post is that....OP Attends Living Faith Church a.k.a WINNERS CHAPEL where faith works wonders. OP is trying to exercise his faith concerning FIRS Job coz as a man thinketh....
When the purpose of a thing is not known, Abuse is inevitable.
What you believe is what you received.

I'm the God of all flesh, is there anything hard for Me to do?
Relax, be still and know that I'm God. The battle is Mine
saith the Lord of Hosts.
Says who that someone here who truly believes cannot be
called up to pick his/her letter and resume immediately even without knowing the smallest or youngest of persons there.
There's every need to have and keep a positive and open
mindset for to draw from #TheThroneOfGrace and receive
#MyLongAwaitedMiracle

#LetTheRedeemedOfTheLordSaySo...

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Eigaso:

I'm the God of all flesh, is there anything hard for Me to do? Relax, be still and know that I'm God. The battle is Mine saith the Lord of Hosts. Says who that someone here who truly believes cannot be called up to pick his/her letter and resume immediately even without knowing the smallest or youngest of persons there. There's every need to have and keep a positive and open mindset for to draw from #TheThroneOfGrace and receive #MyLongAwaitedMiracle #LetTheRedeemedOfTheLordSaySo..
MY CASE IS DIFFERENT

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by aminumash: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Lol.. its lyk dis thread don turn to church.. nyc 1

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by slyd90(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Theolink:

congrats u received text msg or via email
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Theolink:

It is written, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
In the place of faith, it's more likely to apply as Tax Officer and forseeing the reality of being engaged a Supervisor. Even in the place of being a realist, it is important to be careful of what we think, believe and confess of ourselves.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eigaso: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
aminumash:
Lol.. its lyk dis thread don turn to church.. nyc 1

Well, its not that this thread has turned religious or spiritual, its only that everyone is holding fast to their connection. Those that know the political top - guns are connecting and speaking of their chances, those that know first class kings are doing likewise what about those who have and know their God, it is written that they shall be strong and shall do exploits. They that lift up their faces unto Him and always not put to shame. So what say you of your own connection? As for me and my house...

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by idee91: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Damn !!!!

How did I find myself in this shit hole call Nigeria.

How wont ur case be different, when you either pay 500k for an offer or ur connect is supersonic. .....smh grin

Me Waiting for aptitude test like......

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
idee91:
Damn !!!!

How did I find myself in this shit hole call Nigeria.

How wont ur case be different, when you either pay 500k for an offer or ur connect is supersonic. .....smh grin

Me Waiting for aptitude test like......
That bros did not get any message from firs. You can quote me anywhere. He is only exercising faith, believing that he will succeed. .I challenge that brother to sincerely prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by oyeludef(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Osusha:

That bros did not get any message from firs. You can quote me anywhere. He is only exercising faith, believing that he will succeed. .I challenge that brother to sincerely prove me wrong.
how sure are you about it? den y did he say he applied for assistant manager position and got a tax officer position? he made dat up too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.