Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos (17586 Views)

Dave Umahi Approves N29 Million To Assist Benue And Taraba IDP / Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 / "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by viviangist: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Real or memorex: Are you implying that one can travel from Afikpo to Abakaliki and vice versa without stress? Can this be real? Yes it is real, not memorex. I used to die a little inside me whenever I had to travel to Abakaliki for any reason just a few months ago, because I knew what I and other users of this then horror of a road was about to pass through. Talk about hellish. Your body go tell you. After each trip, you go just jejeje go home and lie down so your body can recover.

Unprecedented: The level of road rehabilitation and construction going on in Ebonyi state is unprecedented. This is a first in the history of this state. Literally every road in Abakaliki metropolis is now smooth and beautiful. Indeed, His Excellency, Engr. David Nweze Umahi to the rescue.

Slope: DNU is just going too far. On this part of the road, they are currently reducing the slope. Reducing the slope of any segment of a road helps the road users and the vehicles. It helps drivers make safer over-takings, as they can see to a reasonable distance before executing one. A reduced slope or inclination also helps to increase the life spans of vehicles.*It also reduces fuel consumption. *Reduces accident on the road due to increased visibility.*Reduces erosion on the road. The pluses cannot be overstated.

Swank: The swank of this Governor when it comes to road construction and rehabilitation no get network at all at all. You no fit reach am, ehh, lai lai. Try and see nah.

Dearest DNU, what you are are doing in road construction and rehabilitation is highly appreciated by all and sundry. Please do not stop. I am personally thankful to you for this particular road. My heart used to skip at the thought of going to Abakaliki but now, I breeze in and out of AI all the time. Umahi sekem. Ebonyi state, Sekem. Again, thank you, His Excellency.

Source and Powered By
Vivian Gist , Narrated By Nwayi Afikpo

http://www.viviangist.com/gov-dave-umahi-re-branding-ebonyi-state-photos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3604493_20160415110936_jpeg7a5c5ec5925584c17641e4d76d051d7b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by viviangist: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Source and Powered By

More Images On http://www.viviangist.com/gov-dave-umahi-re-branding-ebonyi-state-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Pheals(f): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2016

nice one cheesy Some are working ...y some are busy touring around

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by viviangist: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2016
See more

Source and Powered By

More Images On http://www.viviangist.com/gov-dave-umahi-re-branding-ebonyi-state-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by ireneony(f): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:
undecided
I like this format better smiley
Pls stick with this
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by BlackFlocka(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2016
So now trying to build an incomplete road is rebranding naija no go kill person :DSo now trying to build an incomplete road is rebranding naija no go kill person

13 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Pheals(f): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
I like this format better smiley
Pls stick with this

u mean I should stop the front?

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by LoveMachine(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2016
Somethings is going on in the East and I like it.

6 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by McCarlito(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by ireneony(f): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

yeah
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Pheals(f): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
yeah

I was only trying to be unique and special or I should change the front

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by tigerclaws: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2016
i want to fork this girl on the picture kiss
looks bangable

nice work umahi
only found in pdp States
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2016
should someone be commended for doing his primary assignment at his duty post?

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by comos: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2016
This beautiful woman again.
Though there construction work is really going on at the background, all I see is you.
you are a beautiful angel
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by ireneony(f): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

yep...those lines are somehow tongue
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Pheals(f): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
yep...those lines are somehow tongue
I yAff hear you
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by slimfit1(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2016
The road is not going to last no water flow

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by amaechi1: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Gov Umahi and Gov Fayose are two opposite streams. One is proactive repositioning his state for a greater height despite the meager resources. The other is busy ranting from one pillar to post, bring mockery to fountain of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by MarysMeal: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2016
Nice one Umahi Dave. Some are working, others are hell-bent to sabotage their country.
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by MarysMeal: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2016
tigerclaws:
i want to fork this girl on the picture kiss
looks bangable

nice work umahi
only found in pdp States

Mbah Michael Emiratus.

Cc: bastardomenkata

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Viviangist take note: trying to attract the personal friendship of politicians will only destroy ur news blogging career that's beginning to burgeon.

5 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by viviangist: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2016
BreketeMind:
Viviangist take note: trying to attract the personal friendship of politicians will only destroy ur news blogging career that's beginning to burgeon.

Am not blogging for Fame , am not blogging to gain popularity , am not blogging for money (Am already Rich)
Am blogging just to get your comment, and na wetin u just did .... thanks so much , i love your advice
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Can you change the red muds to white over night undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Ebonyi State....

The Ekiti State of Eastern Nigeria.. grin

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by ThePlumbers(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
You are showing us just one road and you call that rebranding?.....Gerarahie men

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by scholes0(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
He try ....
Seriously though, why is the South East full of RED MUD everywhere?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Babyphinas(f): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2016
My Governor is doing a nice job .
Thumbs up nwanyi afikpo
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by racheally: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2016
HMMM NICE
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Pavore9: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Nice.
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2016
taking several pictures of a caterpillar on red sand is now rebranding SMH undecided
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Nonybb: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
WHERE IS THE RE-BRANDING?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Budget To Go Into Full Operation In Few Days – Osinbajo / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.