Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections (17607 Views)

How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election / 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by dre11(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2016
The immediate past governor of Akwa Ibom State and Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, Thursday accused his colleague, Dino Melaye and other leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) of using the abduction of the 219 Chibok schoolgirls to win the 2015 elections.

Senator Melaye had in a motion he sponsored, lamented the plight of the girls and their parents.

He said the federal government cannot be said to have succeeded until the girls are rescued.

He said: “We cannot succeed as a government until those girls are released. Getting back the over 200 Chibok school girls into the society is important and a must for our security agencies.

“The abduction of over 200 girls by Boko Haram has wrongly affected us as a people as could be seen in the international condemnation of the government’s slow reaction to this unprecedented outrage committed against Nigerian womanhood.

Never before has such criminal viciousness been perpetrated on Nigerian womanhood.”

Other senators who supported the motion, called on the federal government to go beyond the yearly ritual of celebrating the anniversary of the abduction. They called on the government to explore every available avenue to ensure that the girls are rescued.

Reacting however, Akpabio of the PDP said the likes of Melaye and some top members of the APC used the Chibok girls saga to win their elections.

He warned that no one should play politics with people’s lives.

Adopting the prayers of the motion, the senate mandated security agencies to do “everything humanly possible to ensure the release of the girls.”

They unanimously resolved that the National Security Adviser (NSA) and all the service chiefs be invited to brief the senate in a closed door session on their efforts so far at recovering the abducted girls.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/15/akpabio-accuses-dino-melaye-apc-leaders-of-using-chibok-girls-saga-to-win-2015-elections/

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by dayowunmi(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2016
He may be correct especially since Dino nowadays is more concerned with flaunting his wealth on social media and following saraki around the place with that his pot belly. He's hardly been seen associating with the bring back our girls movement ever since he became a 'sinator'.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by naijagobetter(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2016
a nigerian will do what ever it takes to attain power

9 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by trailblaiza(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2016
That is what you all do...to get power by all means! Even if it means people dying...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by ijustdey: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2016
he did abandoned the struggle after he has achieved his aim....

that proves that most politicians are selfish and greedy humans who find way to take advantage of individuals or situations

24 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2016
I sometimes wonder if the Chibok girls story was real or a well baked propaganda...

17 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by stevebond007(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
Who cares about both parties fighting or cussing 'em selves out,
Just use ur offices to create jobs for the youths

At least use the money you both must have stolen, to create local industries , instead of stashing them in foreign banks...

NINCOMPOOPS!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by racheally: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2016
truee
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2016
Dino is evil. That's a known fact.
But what pisses me off about these APC hoodrats is that they dislike the smaller demon(Dino) and adore a bigger demon, tinubu.

Come 2019,gullible Nigerians will still vote for these eveil men(APC and PDP). All they need is to change the name of the party,maybe funkify the party name a lil bit and these rats will start killing themselves to support their heroes.

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by folks4luv(f): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
he is right on that. they all used d incidence to win election but soon abandoned d struggle immediately they won election.

but wait! I kinda expected APC senators to yab Akpabio for that statement o. maybe d report is not complete.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Lilimax(f): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
ijustdey:
he did abandoned the struggle after he has achieved his aim....
that proves that most politicians are selfish and greedy humans who find way to take advantage of individuals or situations
Most of them are after their pocket. I usually gets angry when I see Nigerian youths allowed themselves to be used by these wicked politicians
to achieve their selfish aim.
They're not worth it all embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by marshalcarter: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
Poster below me...heard u've been stealing lands....well 2days not ya lucky day..

T
A
K
E
N
Note:no trespassing unless you want to meet God sharp sharp grin grin undecided
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
chibok the greatest scam in Nigerian history after the fake amalgamation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by donbugy(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
chibok the greatest scam...

Smtp, Webmail, Php mailer, Leads, tools available.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2016
The same Godswil Akpabio who refused to tackle the torture of thousands of children accused to be witches until it came up on CNN.. even there the buffoon was defensive - these home-grown hyenas we vote in as Governors in Nigeria smhhhh.. it is our fault we have so many problems.. we are thick desperate illiterates angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkc70_RzbkE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Lilimax(f): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2016
Dharniel:
I sometimes wonder if the Chibok girls story was real or a well baked propaganda...
SCAM shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by mentorandfriend(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2016
One thing we must give the present PDP senators in the 8th assembly is that they are principled.

The APC senators on the other hand are ass-lickers, shameless traitors, pretenders, short sighted ingrates, rebels, and cut-throats. Selling short the Executive to their colleagues any time they can.

I won't be surprised if the PDP end up leading the 8th assembly, despite being in opposition.

11 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by DAVECENA(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2016
If his so-called transformation party provided security in the north-east,would such situation surface?Mr.Akpabio whilst you point accusing fingers at Apc,the others point back at you and your party.Whilst you accuse Apc of taking advantage of the situation,you people are to be blamed for the insecurity........its brotherDAVE on the net.
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Utchgirl(f): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2016
EVn d devil knws dt dis missing chibok girls is a very big SCAM.

Politicians are liars and dey can use /say anytin jus 2 attain power.

Always playing politics wit people's live !

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Uteghe(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2016
...and what did Akpabio,the non-performing rogue and murderer use to win?
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by 5starmilitant: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Lilimax:
SCAM shocked shocked

I think obasanjo's gf Obiagelli will be in the best position to say whether it's scam or not.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by arthur1000(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
who those politicians EPP?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by SageTravels: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
DAVECENA:
We Nigerians have decided to stand solidly
behind Buhari despite the proposed antics
by wailers. Paris wasn't built in a day so its
out of place to assume the manifestation of
the party's manifesto in the twinkle of an
eye. Though superfluous stories may be
cooked up by reprobate minds to mystify
unsuspeting citizens,but we have decided
that NEVER AGAIN shall we fall prey to their
Gimmicks. #Nigeria_Must_Rise_Again.
#Team_Change.

Next time don't say we Nigerians. say some people. I am not part of your we. if I see evil I will not support it just like you do.

secondly always read before commenting. your comment is not corresponding with the post. Let me remind you we are talking about chibok girls.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by kelvinclint(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
The whole chibok saga was/is a scam.
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Icekyng: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Madrid draws city and athleti draws Bayern!!
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Jonathan ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by dridowu: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by richidinho(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2016
true
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by DaHrNn(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Wetin dis guy dey talk sef? C'mon go and sit down...
Re: Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections by braining01: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2016
racheally:
truee

Ododo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will End Saraki, Tinubu’s Rift - Orji Uzor Kalu / Lamidi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Petition From Tribunal - Abure Faction / Court Reinstates LP Candidate As Lagos Rep, Obanikoro Congratulates Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.