Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Raped My Step-sister - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Raped My Step-sister (625 Views)

18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student / I Only Did Two Rounds With The 85-year-old Woman I Raped To Coma / +18 How I Raped My Self On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Raped My Step-sister by postloaded: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2016
The suspect, Ime Martin, who was paraded alongside other suspects at the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, yesterday, by the Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said boldly before newsmen, “I was drunk when I committed the act.”

It was learned that the victim (names withheld) started living with the family at five years, and the suspect was said to have started defiling her last year.

He was alleged to have raped her severally before he was arrested.

The victim told reporters: “He slept with me twice, first when I was 14 years old last year and the second time was last Sunday, when my aunty and her son traveled. The first time, I reported to my aunty, when my aunty confronted him, he denied it.

“He said I was careless and probably I had left the door open and an unknown person had come to rape me. He sounded so convincing and my aunty believed him.

READ MORE >>>>>>https://www.greatloaded.net/i-raped-my-step-sister/

(1) (Reply)

Motion In UK Parliament Call On Nigeria To Conduct A Referendum On Biafrafreedom / In Pictures: Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Rauf Aregbesola, Visit Benin Crown Prince / Police Recruitment: Police Disqualify Applicants With Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.