Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In (1457 Views)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In by Dymaco(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2016
If you are given two million, what business will you invest it in. A test for enterprenuers in nairaland. The key for our economic boom in nigeria lies in the hands of enterprenuers. Note i dont have any two million for those who will tell to pm them

I will start with mine own business idea that i got

Exportation of agricultural product to western countries
One of the reason why our product are rejected by the western countries is because of our unhygenic method of preparation of edible goods. Two million is more than enough to start this even 500k can start this business but my unique idea is that.....
1) i will build a hygenic room for grinding, processing, drying and packaging my agricultual product
2) i will get relevant licences from the export council and nafdac incuding my receiving country
3) source for my buyer and my shipping agent etc.

what is good is worth doing well....

My second idea is that......

Palm oil mill.
I will not state much on this because this is a well known business but the strategy dey inside my minds

If you are given two million what will you do with you. Show the world your enterprenuer spirit
Re: If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In by mrsage(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Transport business.
Car Hire Service. With that amount, I will purchase one additional vehicle.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In by Dymaco(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
mrsage:
Transport business.
Car Hire Service. With that amount, I will purchase one additional vehicle.

nice business
Re: If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In by osile2012: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Given by who ? Give me first then find out. undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.[/size]
Re: If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In by lottomkyes10(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
hmm I will start a poultry with 1000 birth within 48hrs
Re: If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In by Dymaco(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2016
lottomkyes10:
hmm I will start a poultry with 1000 birth within 48hrs

nice business idea

(1) (Reply)

Download E-commerce Theme 2018 Version / Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) / Finallllyy!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.