Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight (2540 Views)

Be Honest!!! Would You Lick This Pretty Girls’s Armpit For €2,000,000 / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. / If You Didn't Lick This Ice Cream, You Are An Indomie Generation ...lol (2) (3) (4)

If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by benestico(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2016
I couldn't but laugh wen I came across this pix :oI couldn't but laugh wen I came across this pix

Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by jamex93(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2016
I lick am n I never marry

.so undecided
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by Ojestas(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2016
hehehehe . . i lick am wella and i never get gf sef
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by kayspark27(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2016
lol..i lick am sha ..nowadays children no enjoy all dis smal smal stuff o. ,den we use to call it shuku finger in warri
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2016
I lick am wella and na next weekend I wan marry although I neva get gf bt I believe God go provide one for me before next weekend
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by SimpleSmile: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mhen, I no only lick am - I overlick am...op you're right, I need to go for vigil this night & a sister must follow me back home after the vigil so we can bathe together and go back for wedding...But on a serious note, that sweet bin sweet die(lawd have mercy!).
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by heeyarnuh(f): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
I lick am oooo and I never marry....... it was called ekana gowon
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
eeeyah I feel for dis lady above me oo
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by DavidMark1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chai! it reminds me of my days in kaduna. I even use my offering money take buy
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by benestico(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
WHAT IS IT CALLED IN THE AREA U GREW UP BACK THEN
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by grinace(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
I lick am we dey call am ekana gowon
Funny thing be say I never even get babe talk less marry lol cryI lick am we dey call am ekana gowon
Funny thing be say I never even get babe talk less marry lol
I'm single so any female that wants to marry or date me just quote me I'd Holla u
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by grinace(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
I lick am we dey call am ekana gowon
Funny thing be say I never even get babe talk less marry lol cryI lick am we dey call am ekana gowon
Funny thing be say I never even get babe talk less marry lol
I'm single so any female that wants to marry or date me just quote me I'd Holla u
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by benestico(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
IF TRULY YOU LICK IT AND NOT MARRIED, DROP UR WHATSAPP CONTACT THERE
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by benestico(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
IF TRULY YOU LICK IT AND NOT MARRIED, DROP UR WHATSAPP CONTACT HERE
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by grinace(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
I can't help but Laff at how this buhari funny app ad picture dey look ur comment,
It's looking at mine now though
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by olakitan007: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chai, i've bin searching 4 u. Den, we do call it "ekanna Guwon" "Guwon's finger" 4 iya kelebo side. Abk
Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by 93damsel(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
I licked it, and I even made it but never marry -ekana asa- that's how we call it in oyo

Hilarious Photo: When Pastor Anoint Your Head With Expired Oil / Will you slap this boy for five million dollars? Photo / The Lonely Brain Cell