Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith (36400 Views)

Reason Most Men Shame Women. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single.

Don't tell me something else because I've had my share and chances and most I blew. I'm not proud saying these but as a note of warning to all other guys who derive pleasure casting blames on the female folks.

Back then in college, I knew of a Lady-friend who called me one night and said, "Smith, I'm about to say Yes to a guy"...waiting for me to say something, "life" got a solid grip on me as I sheepishly let her go.
I am very sure, if you're not a "big eye" or "ojukokoro", you would have had some girls around you who also want to hear you say, Ok, to their green lights.

It boils down to specs. There is nothing absurd if a girl doesn't like you. You are simply not her spec. Chin up and look elsewhere. There are some girls that you can't date too because they don't get to you. It's nature.

Guys Are The Reason Most Girls Are Single? How?

- Most Guys Are Greedy.

Get this right, your lady can't have the complete package. She can be pretty, with big ups and back but lack culinary skills. Some men can teach her and all will return to normalcy. Don't be greedy. No lady is an angel. Atinuke who is not so pretty and not busty, but well behaved/mannered, speaks well, intelligent and Godfearing is after your signature but the lustful part of you wants Samantha who is just the opposite. She is a player. She plays you and you call girls "how". C'mon!

- Most Guys Are Scared Of The Responsibility Marriage Brings.

Say the truth, "you just want a girl for "dating" and not for a "serious relationship". An average normal lady wants a serious relationship by the time she is heading for Year 3. That's when most guys wants to flex and test. There are many "good girls" around who won't give in to sex from unserious guys so they've resorted to "self-servicing". "Mr Right" is still busy counting how many girls he has slept with. SMH!

- Most Guys Are Insensitive

By being sensitive, I mean in being there for your woman all the time, without her asking. It can also be termed, "maturity". Money and diamond is not all a lady needs. Can I tell you now? It's in one word, CARE. She may scream "money"! After giving her the money, she'll scream, "You don't even care". Place "Care" before money and Love is born.

- Most Guys Are Still Broke!

I would not allow my sister marry a broke man! A broke man is not the man that earns 40-70k. It's a man who lacks money sense. It's a man who lacks confidence of the future. A guy should know how to use the salary he is receiving to better his life, his investments and others around him. If you smell broke, you are broke. If you are broke, no sensible girl should marry you. Take note: a jobless guy now, might not be broke.

- Most Guys Are Indecisive

Nothing puts a girl off like indecision. You have to be sure it's her you want in your life, her faults notwithstanding. You can't keep saying Yes, No, Yes, No...Time is of the essence.

PS: Everyone quickly blames a 30+ lady who is still single for messing up while she was younger. They wouldn't do if they had an elder sis or aunt in such predicament. GUYS ARE THE REASON LADIES ARE STILL SINGLE. You can date any girl you want to, if you know what price you are ready to pay. If you feel you can't maintain the relationship, don't go into it. You ask out a girl whose cream is half your salary and she (out of consideration) tells you No. Don't call her names. She just saved you. She's not your spec. Meanwhile, if she likes you and shows you that, then, you are confident that both of you can be responsible for the mobility of the relationship. Cut your coat according to your cloth: if you do, you will see you'll that you've been the one keeping ladies single.

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by vizkiz: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Most guys are spending too much time creating silly threads on nairaland undecided

I can't believe you are actually gonna blame me because Cynthia living opposite my compound is yet to marry due to the fact that she is busy playing "hard to get" meanwhile me no even get time to dey pursue woman. undecided

How will I be sitting down here jejely and someone will be blaming me for lady's stupidity

This thread stinks. I think op wants to get laid by winning some ladies hearts undecided

372 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by dollyjoy(f): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
So on point.
I know most guys wouldn't like this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Maxi112: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
receive it right now!

6 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
All true OP... but plz add more most men are stubborn like kids, think like kids and act like kids...

cool

15 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by juniorportland(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
most guys are broke... simple

secondly.... the babes no dey help mata, long throat too dey worry them

juniorportland

no light, no fuel,no water,no money

23 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by dollyjoy(f): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:
Most guys are spending too much time creating silly threads on nairaland undecided
most guys spend too much time chasing ftc on nairaland instead of waking up to responsiblities e.g vizkizsad

45 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by donbenedict(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm, quite the hard truth I must say...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by vizkiz: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
most guys spend too much time chasing ftc on nairaland instead of waking up to responsiblities e.g vizkizsad

if I slap you ehn you go vomit fuel angry

What responsibilities are you talking about? "Wifing" a liability right? Believe me, isn't gonna work undecided

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
juniorportland:
most guys are broke... simple

secondly.... the babes no dey help mata, long throat too dey worry them

juniorportland

Long throat, you say? There are some that are ready to spend on you or not bother you for money but you don't want them... cry

7 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by donbenedict(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
All true OP... but plz add more most men are stubborn like kids, think like kids and act like kids...

cool
oh please, don't be biased! In as much as the made sense, u should do so in your comment..

Emusmith made sure he struck a balance in his post... in as much as he wrote against guys, he went further to ascertain that not all guys are the same

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
Hmmm, quite the hard truth I must say...

I like your sincerity. Besides, most of us real guys resonate with these points.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by donbenedict(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is the very reason i'm always impressed with emusmith's posts... he is just the best..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by dollyjoy(f): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

if I slap you ehn you go vomit fuel angry

What responsibilities are you talking about? "Wifing" a liability right? Believe me, isn't gonna work undecided

no one is gonna "husband" a man that chase ftc like fuelsadsad

19 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
oh please, don't be biased! In as much as the made sense, u should do so in your comment..

Emusmith made sure he struck a balance in his post... in as much as he wrote against guys, he went further to ascertain that not all guys are the same

Boo, I didn't said ALL MEN...I said "most" ...

Its the truth regardless of race & status...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
This is the very reason i'm always impressed with emusmith's posts... he is just the best..
Thanks bro!
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by donbenedict(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
emusmith:
I like your sincerity. Besides, most of us real guys resonate with these points.
being real is what i'm passionate about, even though i'm wrong, i'm not ashamed to admit the truth..

All what you wrote up there is 100 percent true. From experience, I can relate to that.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by vizkiz: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
dollyjoy:

do you want me to marry you? Just say it angry

15 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by peeparty(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
So on point emus my neighbor, but not totally true to some extent.Because na some of this gehs they do themselves.
for instance when a girl seems to" have it all mentality"
The following statement may be controversial, but it's also true . . . guys are NOT idiots. When a guy meets this "hot but single" that has her sh*t so together, he knows she is wife material. He can't find a laundry list of reasons to give her the fade away after two weeks. She has beauty, brains and a glowing personality to boot. Dating what could be a future wife can scare the living crap out of a guy. It forces the issue of whether he wants commitment anytime soon, or at all. So, unfortunately for this hot single girl, most of the guys she's dating aren't ready for this, so they feel forced to call it quits before it begins. They see the situation for what it is and bail wishing they could cross her path in fiveish years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by donbenedict(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Boo, I didn't said ALL MEN...I said "most" ...

Its the truth regardless of race & status...
there is nothing like most, currently there are over 6billion people in the planet earth. Of which men cover at least 40percent of the population... so saying most is more like an exaggeration..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
being real is what i'm passionate about, even though i'm wrong, i'm not ashamed to admit the truth..

All what you wrote up there is 100 percent true. From experience, I can relate to that.
You are right. I love being real too. Too many lies about the ladies. Let's look inwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by falconey(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin

it is my fault what have I done?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by peeparty(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
dollyjoy:

Hehehehehhe this cracked me up...

seconded...

5 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
peeparty:
So on point emus my neighbor, but not totally true to some extent.Because na some of this gehs they do themselves.
The following statement may be controversial, but it's also true . . . guys are NOT idiots. When a guy meets this "hot but single" that has her sh*t so together, he knows she is wife material. He can't find a laundry list of reasons to give her the fade away after two weeks. She has beauty, brains and a glowing personality to boot. Dating what could be a future wife can scare the living crap out of a guy. It forces the issue of whether he wants commitment anytime soon, or at all. So, unfortunately for this hot single girl, most of the guys she's dating aren't ready for this, so they feel forced to call it quits before it begins. They see the situation for what it is and bail wishing they could cross her path in fiveish years.

That's why I tenaciously hold the belief: Date a girl when you're ready for marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
there is nothing like most, currently there are over 6billion people in the planet earth. Of which men cover at least 40percent of the population... so saying most is more like an exaggeration..

And it's a fallacy of the highest order. Regardless of race and status.

Oohh yeah? What about u sit down Coz u don't get me...?

Fallacy my foot cool
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by ireneony(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
No.1 is so correct; thrse are one of the reason some ladies catfish on social media (instagram, facebook, Twitter ..) men are blind/lust with what they see. Most men say ladies lie alot, the truth is they enjoy being lied to. Check instagram for example a lady who show cases her assets have more followers and likes than the normal average.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by peeparty(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

I can't believe you are actually gonna blame me because Cynthia living opposite my compound is yet to marry due to the fact that she is busy playing "hard to get" meanwhile me no even get time to dey pursue woman.

This thread stinks undecided

I can't believe you call this silly common bro which way na.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by dollyjoy(f): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
peeparty:

what surprises most is,a guy will know deep in his heart,that he is not ready for marriage due to financial probs or maybe not ready for commitment yet will keep leading a lady on,just to over stretch her body and dump her later.

What prevented the young men in the scenerio you gave above from dating at all since they are not ready for commitment.

Wicked speciessadsadsad

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by juniorportland(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
emusmith:

Long throat, you say? There are some that are ready to spend on you or not bother you for money but you don't want them... cry
thank God u said some....that some should be like 3%

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

I can't believe you are actually gonna blame me because Cynthia living opposite my compound is yet to marry due to the fact that she is busy playing "hard to get" meanwhile me no even get time to dey pursue woman.

This thread stinks undecided

FTC in a stinking thread: I hail you!

She is playing hard to get, you are too busy to ask her out. It's a fair game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by dollyjoy(f): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

do you want me to marry you? Just say it angry
why should i marry a liability?or are you an assest?cheesycheesycheesycheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by donbenedict(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
emusmith:
You are right. I love being real too. Too many lies about the ladies. Let's look inwards.
I think the younger generation needs a re-orientation about marriage... because a good percentage of the youths think every factor they portray in the opposite sex must be met before they sign a life time commitment.

I shall take an example of myself.

No doubt and honestly I want a lady who is drop dead gorgeous, who is financially stable and who is respectful and has got great culinary skills

My projection of her is almost near perfect.

While

1. I find it hard to cook a simple soup

2. I no get six packs

3. I'm not entirely the kind of guy she projects too, dats if she has her list.

So having written abt that, inorder to solve that problem, we all need to re-order our way of thinking.. when handling matters with the opposite sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.