Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? (1760 Views)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Things Men Wished Women Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by TheSeeker(m): 4:40am On Aug 04, 2009
Many relationships ended in so much pain and hurt, distrust and mistreatment. Others ended with misconception, misinformation etc.

Now, what are those things you wish you had done better in your past relationships; things you wish you hadn't done.

If you have the opportunity of having to turn back the hands of time, what would you avoid and what will be your input to making it all work out fine?
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by posakosa(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2009
wish I killed him with arsenic and then dumped his body under third mainland bridge for it to ROT.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by iice(f): 1:58am On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

Many relationships ended in so much pain and hurt, distrust and mistreatment. Others ended with misconception, misinformation etc.

Now, what are those things you wish you had done better in your past relationships; things you wish you hadn't done.

If you have the opportunity of having to turn back the hands of time, what would you avoid and what will be your input to making it all work out fine?

Nothing. I would change nothing. I never regret anything.
What's gone, and what's past help, Should be past grief
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 31, 2009
Wished i was older, more emotionally mature and had a more rigid spine.

What did i learn? - Communicate . . . communicate . . . communicate! Dont make her bear the brunt of your own external stress, its not her fault that you're having personal issues. Talk to her . . . she will understand and possibly try to help you with them, shutting her out is a recipe for disaster.
Lastly - if you know what you want, stick to it . . . no prevaricating! cool
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Secretz(f): 2:08am On Aug 31, 2009
No regrets because I Learnt to be more patient, less aggressive and give less of a shit. grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by iice(f): 2:09am On Aug 31, 2009
grin grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Amaka1725(f): 2:10am On Aug 31, 2009
Wiser and more mature now to know that I won't put up with shit! I regret nothing as it has made me a better person
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Chiskochies(m): 2:43am On Aug 31, 2009
Cool talk there.Whats past is past we look forward 2wards a great 2morrow
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by DaudaAbu(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2009
If we dont hav regret we dont learn anything. and be afraid of a r/ship that jst turns out Very very g8.

Communicate,
communicate,
and more communication.
thats what is required.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by unitee(f): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2009
hahahaha The Seeker I know you regret not meeting me first before my man lol

I dont have regrets at all he was , he is and he will be the best ever to happen to me and you know who lol
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by truphie(f): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2009
Never regret anything because at one point in time, it was something you really wanted.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by biola44: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2009
av not dated enough to av regrets grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
I wish I kept my mouth shut more often! grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2009
i wish i had seen past the sexy smile. i wish i wasn't that romantic. i wish i had nag more often. i wish i could thrust a sword in hi heart until it bleeds out his life, lol just joking but i do wish i could cause him more pain.

but then, i am wiser now. i know i have to talk out more. some say it was cowardice even though i argued it was being patient. i have to leran how not to jump into conclusions and have an open mid to issues that arouses a raised eyebrow,

i wish i had smaller boobs, he always thought i attracted guys with the boobs,

i wish i could more bitchy then i wouldn't have to take no bullshits,

i wish the love we shared was strong enough to pull us through,

above all i wsh him happiness , well wt a little p;ain though
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by TheSeeker(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2009
olusolami:

i wish i had seen past the sexy smile. i wish i wasn't that romantic. i wish i had nag more often. i wish i could thrust a sword in hi heart until it bleeds out his life, lol just joking but i do wish i could cause him more pain.

but then, i am wiser now. i know i have to talk out more. some say it was cowardice even though i argued it was being patient. i have to leran how not to jump into conclusions and have an open mid to issues that arouses a raised eyebrow,

i wish i had smaller boobs, he always thought i attracted guys with the boobs,

i wish i could more bitchy then i wouldn't have to take no bullshits,

i wish the love we shared was strong enough to pull us through,

above all i wsh him happiness , well wt a little p;ain though
You sound like a lighter version of a popular girl who goes around chasing and cussing James Bassey grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by TheSeeker(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
unitee:

hahahaha The Seeker I know you regret not meeting me first before my man lol

I dont have regrets at all he was , he is and he will be the best ever to happen to me and you know who lol
Shut up there. Do you want me to start pulling out and posting videos of those thought-provoking and mind-blowing sex we had? angry angry
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2009
davidylan:

Wished i was older, more emotionally mature and had a more rigid spine.

What did i learn? - Communicate . . . communicate . . . communicate! Dont make her bear the brunt of your own external stress, its not her fault that you're having personal issues. Talk to her . . . she will understand and possibly try to help you with them, shutting her out is a recipe for disaster.
Lastly - if you know what you want, stick to it . . . no prevaricating! cool

Awwww.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by posakosa(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

You sound like a lighter version of a popular girl who goes around chasing and cussing James Bassey grin

oh shut it. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by ritaNL: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2009
Do I regret it ? not really.

I wish I had told him I loved him,even if it is  by faking it but those 3 words never and still never comes out of my mouth.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Mitchelin(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
Would have traveled less,being around more, trusted less, all in all it was a good ride, some other time some other place a new lesson to be learned,that's the essence of living anyway, gathering lessons via experiences and generally making amends and giving it all you got, in the pursuit of happiness.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by sweetpie23: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
I have no regrets, am happy that asshole is out of my life
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by TheSeeker(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
rita@NL:

Do I regret it ? not really.

I wish I had told him I loved him,even if it is by faking it but those 3 words never and still never comes out of my mouth.
If you couldn't say it, you could've written it on paper for him grin grin But your location spells 'militant zone'? I don't think love rocks the world in those zones, does it? grin grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by henryhemon(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2009
regret being used,wish i was more matured then but i'm better for it now.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by ayobase(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
I would have a longer thing.
Lol!

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Kunbee: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2009
Don't have any regrets
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by C2H5OH(f): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2009
Nothing. Waste of time. Error in judgment.
Oh wait a minute, but I wasn't even in a relationship per-se
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2009
I hate regrets, but I've definitely learnt that compassion and honesty should be shelved until men earn your trust.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by amosexy: 12:31am On Sep 01, 2009
Regrets ? yea but I moved on . I wish I had listened more to what he was not sayin,I betrayed my instinct,failed myself but sometimes in life one needs to go thru the darkness in order to see the light. smiley
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by C2H5OH(f): 1:40am On Sep 01, 2009
@ezinne, I don't know if I agree with your philosophy, not that there's any problem with you choosing to live by your own conducts. It just seems as if that approach would destabilize your relationship from the onset. You can cut your clothes according to your size while also remaining honest.

I see nothing wrong with being compassionate and honest with someone you're dating. I would agree more with you if you had said it's better to hold off on any grave revelation(s) <unless asked> until your partner gets a chance to know what you bring to the table.

That lack of honesty could do more harm than good, by causing your relationship to cripple
Compassion for a human being regardless of one's relationship status is an admirable quality.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by ritaNL: 2:10am On Sep 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

If you couldn't say it, you could've written it on paper for him grin grin But your location spells 'militant zone'? I don't think love rocks the world in those zones, does it? grin grin

grin grin grin Then I couldn't write,I can only read tongue
Yes we do but a sucidial kinda love.You might wanna come visting
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by TheSeeker(m): 2:27am On Sep 01, 2009
rita@NL:

grin grin grin Then I couldn't write,I can only read tongue
Yes we do but a sucidial kinda love.You might wanna come visting
Suicidal love? Come visiting with who? Visiting where? Please, I beg to decline the offer grin But I can try when that fake amnesty Yara'die is giving out is 2 years old.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:28am On Sep 01, 2009
i wish i would have said no
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Him Or Am I Tripping? / Can You Marry A Vegetarian? / Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.