Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,532 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge (1453 Views)

Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / Data Analysis With Microsoft Excel Training (free) In Yaba, Lagos. October, 2017 / Project Management Training + FREE PMI Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by EXPERT01: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by superstr: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hotels.ng Wants to Give You a Job Even if You have no Experience: Find out.

http://www.careerlinko.com/2016/04/15/hotels-ng-wants-to-give-you-a-job-even-if-you-have-no-experience-find-out/
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by EXPERT01: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by EXPERT01: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2016
join us
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by temisilva(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
What are the hidden charges??
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by EXPERT01: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
There is no hidden charges. Thanks
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by nabiz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
What is ur cost of educational materials like handout?
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by EXPERT01: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
nabiz:
What is ur cost of educational materials like handout?
It is fully practical and you take note in the class.
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by EXPERT01: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2016
Join the professionals and get the unfair advantage.
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by Seekinfo: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
EXPERT01:
Join the professionals and get the unfair advantage.

I am a graduate of Business Administration and I have passion to become a network administrator. How easy do you think it will be for me, for the fact that I don't have Degree in Computer Science.

Where will I start from and how soon can I sit for A+ exam and get certification?

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by EXPERT01: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Seekinfo:

I am a graduate of Business Administration and I have passion to become a network administrator. How easy do you think it will be for me, for the fact that I don't have Degree in Computer Science.

Where will I start from and how soon can I sit for A+ exam and get certification?

Your response will be highly appreciated.
You can start with our basic networking course which is free, it is easy if you are dedicated to learn and you have passion for network engineering, how soon can you sit for A+ exam ? that depends on how fast you can learn , we will equip well and groom you to the task and make sure you pass.
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by EXPERT01: 4:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by Seekinfo: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2016
EXPERT01:
You can start with our basic networking course which is free, it is easy if you are dedicated to learn and you have passion for network engineering, how soon can you sit for A+ exam ? that depends on how fast you can learn , we will equip well and groom you to the task and make sure you pass.

Thanks for your response.

Your location is quite far from me, is there anyway I can enjoy the free course without necessarily coming all the way to okokomaiko? And hope I will be able to learn it adequately as well?
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by mightykay(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
hw much to collect certificate after the training
Re: Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge by EXPERT01: 2:59am On May 01, 2016
Seekinfo:

Thanks for your response.

Your location is quite far from me, is there anyway I can enjoy the free course without necessarily coming all the way to okokomaiko? And hope I will be able to learn it adequately as well?
Another way you can learn is through our video materials.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

GIS Training In Abuja / Kpmg Undergraduate Internship 2018 / Spring Bank Recriutmentin Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.