Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

Must Read: Jesus Speaks Concerning The RAPTURE.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read: Jesus Speaks Concerning The RAPTURE.. (573 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Jesus Speaks Concerning The RAPTURE.. by ebenice(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Donna McDonaldWords from the Lord given to Mitchell Bertram 4/9/2016"My child... Listen as I speak to you.My people... I must tell you this. This will be My last message through this prophet. This will be My last warning through him. This will be the last one.Do not be so hung up on this message though, My children. Listen and learn. Though this may be the last one through this prophet of Mine, there will still be more messages spoken by My other prophets roundabout the world.I will tell you, no one knoweth the day nor the hour of My return. No, I say not even the angels, nor I the Lord Jesus Christ knows this day.Do not think I will tell you a specific day of this event.... Or even month. The only thing you will know is the season of My return. Just as a fig tree drops it's leaves, so too will you know the nearness of My return. I will tell you children, as you already know... You are in this season.Now I must warn you of things you must prepare for.... To those of you who will be left behind.... Oh how there will be so many of you. Only very few will be taken from the whole earth. Very few have made themselves ready for My return to escape the things that will commence once the elect is taken.A remnant of a remnant.To the multitude that will remain:Widespread devastation upon the whole face of the earth will commence. Immediately follow the taking of the elect, the earth will shake violently like a drunkard. She will toss to and fro and all inhabitants of the earth will feel the trembling. Fear will grip the hearts of men. Many will hide themselves in the caves of the mountains. That decision will prove a costly one... Many volcanoes will explode simultaneously as ash, soot, and debris is scattered into theheavens. Wild fires will rage without any chance of stopping. The moon shall turn into blood and the sun darkened on this day. Lawlessness has already begun to abound yet will increase dramatically at the turn of events. Many will riot and cause chaos in the streets. Looting and private burglaries will occur as many will use weapons of warfare to defend themselves from the intruders.Chaos will occur over all the earth. Your governments will scramble in desperation to maintain order, as they declare martial law over the entire earth. Every nation will experience this. Your weapons will be forcibly taken as the anti-christ army is ushered in under the guise of a "New World Order".FEMA camps will open their doors to anyone wanting to find"peace and comfort" from the chaos but the many that choose to go there will find themselves in a "Nazi-like" camp.Auschwitz will seem like child's play compared to what the devil has in-store for those who remain.Soon to those who reject the anti-christ army and his"NWO" they will be forced to either accept his chip or be thrown into a FEMA camp. It will soon go from a voluntary act to a forced act, pertaining to the camps. Only those who rejected his mark will be tortured, beaten, and beheaded in the most horrifying way. To those who choose this way of martyrdom that was once lukewarm believers, have chosen the best decision. They will be granted the crown of life and will rule and reign with Me for a thousand years.To those who accepted the mark... They will suffer eternal damnation. The ultimate act of disobedience to the Father for choosing the enemy's system over Mine. There will not be granted repentance nor forgiveness to those who acceptthe Mark of the Beast. WOE TO THEM!The sudden destruction that follows the taking of the elect will be catastrophic. Those who are caught in it's wake will find themselves waking up in hell. I will not suffer your disobedience in My kingdom.Children, as you take in this Word, know that the end has come. The taking of the Bride is at hand! The gathering of the elect is nigh! I wish you ALL to escape the things proclaimed in this Word yet you must choose this. You must choose this day whom you will serve. Whom shall youworship? The light or the darkness?All your life I have been waiting for each and every one of you. I have been waiting for you all to make the right choice in choosing Me. To come to the light. The knowledge of truth. My grace is sufficient for ALL but will not be given to those who die without Me.Come My children, let us reason together. For though your sins be like scarlet, I shall make them white as snow. Though they be red as crimson, I shall make them as wool. I, your Lord Jesus Christ hold the keys to death and life. I your Lord, sacrificed Myself on the cross for YOU so that you may choose Me and live eternally!I implore you, children. Come to Me. Enter thou into the joy of the Lord where neither death, pain, nor suffering will claim you. Enter into My love where resounding peace will flow immensely from your heart. In your weakness, I will be your strength. In your fear, I will be your courage. In your doubt, I will be your hope.Come to Me, My children where love is endless. Joy is blissful. Peace is always present. Chaos is never thought of. Where hope is always in your heart.I ask each and everyone of you to escape the events soon tocome. The pain, confusion, and chaos that will ensnare the earth. This doesn't have to be your path. Do not choose the wide path but come, follow Me down the narrow path of glory into My heavenlies. I will never leave you nor forsake you.Come My children, come.I await you, My Bride.Yours truly. Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Jesus Speaks Concerning The RAPTURE.. by chiefolododo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
How do I have d blessed assurance , because even though one is a Christian , one may be left behind when d angels blow d trumpet
Re: Must Read: Jesus Speaks Concerning The RAPTURE.. by ebenice(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2016
chiefolododo:
How do I have d blessed assurance , because even though one is a Christian , one may be left behind when d angels blow d trumpet

GOD knows how to preserve the righteous from all evil...remember psalm 23... also remember the LORDS prayer ...and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil..GOD never wanted us to perish or be left behind hence, He provided a way out TOTAL OBEDIENCE AND DEPENDENCE ON JESUS CHRIST ...and never compromise your beliefs and stands no matter what..GODS grace is sufficient to help us thru the huddles to scale thru
Re: Must Read: Jesus Speaks Concerning The RAPTURE.. by chiefolododo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thank you sir
ebenice:

GOD knows how to preserve the righteous from all evil...remember psalm 23... also remember the LORDS prayer ...and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil..GOD never wanted us to perish or be left behind hence, He provided a way out TOTAL OBEDIENCE AND DEPENDENCE ON JESUS CHRIST ...and never compromise your beliefs and stands no matter what..GODS grace is sufficient to help us thru the huddles to scale thru
Re: Must Read: Jesus Speaks Concerning The RAPTURE.. by waice6571: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is the time when xtians especially born-again should reconsider their stand in the love of our Lord JESUS CHRIST.
Also, let's intensify on preaching the gospel of the kingdom every day, It keeps us awake and at alert least, we were caught unawares.
The Lord bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cremation / **** / What Is Christianity? Check Out This Simple Explanation (Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.