Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience (5968 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Spicylate(f): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2016
"I have continually enticed my former GF that left me after IT, she is married but I ain't giving up. she should thank her heavens that her husband is strong financially that is why she has successfully escaped all my snares. I am not giving up on her though. I will continue to exhaust all ideas and wait for that time when she slips..." this part I find unnecessary. Why? Is it worth it? Perhaps you've made enough money to have time to run down after your past.
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Faithfulness is still the best.

You safe keep your health and your heart..

So many people get into relationships when they are not ready. Ready for what? You are a guy and you dont have job, you jump into a relationship just for sex. Why wont the ladies dump you ? ( Poster's problem ). Even cars need servicing and lubrication. You think sex is enough without money.

You are a lady, you are not ready to start having sex, you jump into a relationship just for money, when the guy now demands sex, you ask him to wait. Wait for what when you are living off him like he is your husband ?

Finally, you are not ready for marriage and you want to start dating because of its benefits, do you know the purpose of dating ?

Misplaced priorities.
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by mrkay101(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2016
I kinda understand what the Op means and I can relate..

Although I might not go about it the way he is, but u knw what they say "man make man to be wicked". In this case "Woman make Man to be wicked" lol.

I've had girls say that I'm a nice guy, cool caring and all that. But still its never enough cos ur nigga is still single AF!!

What am I trying to say, Personality doesn't jst work alone. U need some financial back up. So am not at that point I want to be financialy in life.

So what do expect to happen when I do get there. I'll want to have fun of cos atleast become a full package.
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by starlingbawa(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2016
onstelly:
Someone will just wake up and wrote nonsense
Fling my weaves and walk away

I am willing to stake a bet with just about anyone that the IMPACT of this write up can do more damage than a 'TOMAHAWK MISSILE' !!!

You go fear grammar na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by starlingbawa(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Slapsticker:
Babies everywhere!

Back then in school when ever girls try loving up I also told them to go find a working class dude. why? I figured that a girl is averagely four years ahead of her male colleague.

I never had anything serious to do with them, and I always made them realise that fact. some folks ain't just realistic sometimes. they live in some fantasy world.

so OP expected the girl that got married to the working class guy to have stuck with his hustling ass. If she were your sister, what would you have advised?

my point; don't take it to heart when a lady leaves you, most of them want a secured financial future.

And maybe, you prolly dated bimbos that had nothing except a charming body.

I tell my friends, if you wanna do students, do the enterprising and ambitious ones. not just cute bimbos.

I have never had a heart break. prolly cos I have never expected much. maybe in some 8yrs I can start becoming expectant.

OP can claim to have fun all he likes, he is just battling with a crushed ego. doing every shade of girl isn't fun. it's being sick. and trying to lure a married woman shows how madly wounded he is.

Start a counseling session with a psychologist bro.

Babies everywhere.

BOOM!!!!!......

You nailed it bro!
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by UIA04(f): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Slapsticker:
Babies everywhere!

Back then in school when ever girls try loving up I also told them to go find a working class dude. why? I figured that a girl is averagely four years ahead of her male colleague.

I never had anything serious to do with them, and I always made them realise that fact. some folks ain't just realistic sometimes. they live in some fantasy world.

so OP expected the girl that got married to the working class guy to have stuck with his hustling ass. If she were your sister, what would you have advised?

my point; don't take it to heart when a lady leaves you, most of them want a secured financial future.

I tell my friends, if you wanna do students, do the enterprising and ambitious ones. not just cute bimbos.

I have never had a heart break. prolly cos I have never expected much. maybe in some 8yrs I can start becoming expectant.

OP can claim to have fun all he likes, he is just battling with a crushed ego. doing every shade of girl isn't fun. it's being sick. and trying to lure a married woman shows how madly wounded he is.

Babies everywhere.
@blueskyee @op this is the answer
You need a psychologist.
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by berryice(f): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2016
Senseless thread...u wanna sleep with someone else wifey...they will bleep yours too in future*long hiss*
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2016
onstelly:

Mr teacher have you ever heard of the word mistake
I guess I will employ you as my English teacher
Check the time I post that was just waking up from sleep
You woke up knowing fully well ur brain takes hours to boot (unless u are saying u just installed the brain and don't know how well it works), u didn't even bother to pray, u came straight to Nairaland to troll.

Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by onstelly(f): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You woke up knowing fully well ur brain takes hours to boot (unless u are saying u just installed the brain and don't know how well it works), u didn't even bother to pray, u came straight to Nairaland to troll.
Exchanging words with you will be the last time I will do ok, look for someone else n pls don't quote me again cos I won't bother to reply ediot
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by cicc2010(f): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
vickyO:
It seems to me that you felt inferior all along. Why not use that energy for a good cause instead of trying to break a home?

Pls ask him
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Anitame(f): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Slapsticker:
Babies everywhere!

Babies everywhere.

Thumbs up! Op take this advice. You really need it. *babies everywhere*
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by I888(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
vickyO:
It seems to me that you felt inferior all along. Why not use that energy for a good cause instead of trying to break a home?
It has nothing to do with feeling inferior. Every guy I know have experience that shit. I had almost slip back into the good guy and something happen again, reminding me of how I was treated and I had avert/prevent myself from being the loving, caring or romantic dude that exist in romance books or movies. Nigerian women don't deserve that and I don't see myself ever letting my emotions into any relationship I had with a Nigerian girl. It's gonna remain that way even in marriage. I would rather pass that emotions on my kids.
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Walesadeyemi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
I feel the op mahn.....I've been in his shoes.
The honest truth is that "the best revenge is massive success".
Become so successful that those babes/biitches (even the married ones) would call you out of the blue to tell you that they regret their lives without you. Trust me this would give you closure.
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by duduade: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
vickyO:

Nonsense... The dude is a real disgrace to Manhood in Nigeria....
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by 2goodbobo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Clap for yourself dude but remember AIDS is real
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
ebamma:
aunty no waka yet,
abeg come explain this English were you write, for us were never go school
Yours is damn cool
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Continue (in patience's voice). Till you catch hiv too, or dash out ur destiny to one karashika all in the name of fun
really? What are condoms used for?
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
MzPecs:
OP, you need Jesus! cool
Do you have him?
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
MilesLamar:
Nigga just dey praise himself.. Smh
Dude if no praise myself na who go praise me?
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
pennytration:
Op but wots ur point
Simple...cheating is normal and you should not get "Matured" too soon
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
sofadj:
Really, you are that petty?

You're going to allow these ladies whom you tagged "rickety looking" and 'chicken legged" to influence how you live your life henceforth?

If their actions is powerful enough to influence your behaviour henceforth then you're probably just "immature" as they said.
If they did influence me I trust I will be that "Matured" guy they are always striving to talk you into. Don't get "Matured" too soon dude...explore

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Blackfire:
In your flexing galore, may u not bang your destined wife to be ,and dump her in your flexing galore, thinking u are flexing flexing..

*take if from the baddest-god forsaken-angel trying to repent*

am i advising u, no ! I am blackfire.
dude there is no lady destined for anyone. If there was we will all get married to virgins!....
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
onstelly:
Someone will just wake up and wrote nonsense
Fling my weaves and walk away
**write** not wrote...you should walk away cos I won't comprehend even if you try!

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
ebamma:
aunty no waka yet,
abeg come explain this English were you write, for us were never go school
Let her go before she type the one wey go send am go kirikiri
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
covbrand:
I wouldn't say I understand how you feel, but I do know what it is like to be hurt emotionally because you don't meet certain "exciting" criteria that excite women. but based on your story most of this ladies you dated where students and naturally were in the phase of thier lives where anything exciting would have appealed to them.

Secondly, the time line of a woman and a man isn't the same thing, most of this ladies probably felt you wouldn't be ready in time to wife them which led to the decisions they made.

don't make permanent life decisions based on something that is the normal metamorphosis of life.

What an interesting way to justify greed and cheating!...You should also know that right know I am (same with other dudes) at that phase to want something exciting too. We want to experiment too. We shouldn't grow up now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
dinachi:

Funny but true. Most ladies are hypocrites.
cool
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
kullozone:
ma niggur! we play in the same club..
lol grin..That's how we roll...when we are done smashing and retired, we go back to pick the young students for marriage; that's how we cruise
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
onstelly:

Mr teacher have you ever heard of the word mistake
I guess I will employ you as my English teacher
Check the time I post that was just waking up from sleep
Lady your english is Dammn bad. If I can still spot errors in your write up while tipsy, I guess you need to present your waec certificate....before writing further jargons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Slapsticker:
Babies everywhere!

Babies everywhere.
Clown!!! Who propounded such theory? I have seen sincere relationships that started from college. Obama, Carson et al married from where? You couldn't afford to keep a girlfriend or you were just not man enough dude!....go get a life!

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Spicylate:
"I have continually enticed my former GF that left me after IT, she is married but I ain't giving up. she should thank her heavens that her husband is strong financially that is why she has successfully escaped all my snares. I am not giving up on her though. I will continue to exhaust all ideas and wait for that time when she slips..." this part I find unnecessary. Why? Is it worth it? Perhaps you've made enough money to have time to run down after your past.
Is worth it! I don't have to make all the money in the world to get what I want
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Naughtysite:
Faithfulness is still the best.

You safe keep your health and your heart..

So many people get into relationships when they are not ready. Ready for what? You are a guy and you dont have job, you jump into a relationship just for sex. Why wont the ladies dump you ? ( Poster's problem ). Even cars need servicing and lubrication. You think sex is enough without money.

You are a lady, you are not ready to start having sex, you jump into a relationship just for money, when the guy now demands sex, you ask him to wait. Wait for what when you are living off him like he is your husband ?

Finally, you are not ready for marriage and you want to start dating because of its benefits, do you know the purpose of dating ?

Misplaced priorities.
Let me enlighten you...I was never broke while in school. I had enough money to maintain all the relationships I engaged in...Moreover the ladies I dated where not paupers so it was a mind thing...I don't know if you get that
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
mrkay101:
I kinda understand what the Op means and I can relate..

Although I might not go about it the way he is, but u knw what they say "man make man to be wicked". In this case "Woman make Man to be wicked" lol.

I've had girls say that I'm a nice guy, cool caring and all that. But still its never enough cos ur nigga is still single AF!!

What am I trying to say, Personality doesn't jst work alone. U need some financial back up. So am not at that point I want to be financialy in life.

So what do expect to happen when I do get there. I'll want to have fun of cos atleast become a full package.
I am not being wicked. It is just catching fun and passing through a phase. Yes get balanced financially but I was never broke back in school...Dont get "Matured" when the money start rolling in...Explore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church / How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.