Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) (29537 Views)

Lamidi Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives 'Oloris' (Photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At Eid Prayer Ground In Oyo (photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Out For Eid Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by barlkeez(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
The Aā€ˇlaafin of Oyo and his Oloris are presently in Maiduguri, Borno state to attend the 40th anniversary and convocation ceremony of the University of Maiduguri which comes up tomorrow April 16th. The Alaafin is the Chancellor of the University. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/alaafin-of-oyo-and-his-oloris-storm-maiduguri.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by barlkeez(f): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PICS OF THE OLORIS + PICS FROM THE CONVOCATION CEREMONY >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/alaafin-of-oyo-and-his-oloris-storm-maiduguri.html
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mtchew Between emir of kano and buhari I don't no who like travelling and taking of pictures ?

8 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Baba ooooooo

Kade Lori ki bata pelese ki something something pe ni ___________ to service the oloris

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by hemartins(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
I used to think kings/obas don't travel. People Visit them to pay homage but now, everything is different.

That's why I will always respect the Oba Of Benin.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
I dont see the relevant of Obas in this country any longer.

The last period Obas were very relevant in the communities are the era of Military rules because the Military rulers bribed them heavily and made them relevant then.

Whenever there was unrest in the country, Military government always invite them to dinner.

What is their functions now?

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
[size=15pt] Mere looking at this pics, i can only conclude that "Nigerian women can marry thier ancestors mate for money" smh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Worthless man
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Boko Haram don finish be dat

Wailers una see una life?

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wailers would despise this! cheesy grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na only soldiers dey enter that way for years now!
God bless PMB/PYO

APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scam!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by Cybertext(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Will he help us bringbackOurGirls??

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by idu1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Maiduguri here i come too.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
Worthless man
chai see bitterness

15 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Frustration kills faster my brother

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by DrRasheed: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
By next year, i will be a medical student there. Oh lord see me through

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by adedam007(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by politricks: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
This wouldn't have been possible if.....
1. We hadn't chased out the I.B.
2. We hadn't voted in a competent president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by Wizdray: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
Worthless man
Ode

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by Joyce28(f): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
K
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by cruzita(f): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin this old man dey enjoy better things ooo.But na naija be this no be Eritrea ,how dare he marry more than one wife?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by bedspread: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
I hv nothing to say , lets ask this guy

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by politricks: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew Between emir of kano and buhari I don't no who like travelling and taking of pictures ?
Bad news for bad belles.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by Ooni: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
It is a normal thing here in the west for any monarch to pay allegience to the North before governing us their people. Ooni also did it. We're just in trouble
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
We can reset your life for you
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by mmb(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Boko Haram don finish be dat
Wailers una see una life?
yes chairman, tell the wailers.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by Arewa12: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
hahahaha
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by shaddoww: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oba ti o kere
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by excomarow(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
The picture no consai mee ooo
But atleast Maiduguri is a Go Area now

Baba Buhari, I HAIL YOU

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bleached out wives.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Storm Maiduguri (Photos) by scholes0(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
hemartins:
I used to think kings/obas don't travel. People Visit them to pay homage but now, everything is different.

That's why I will always respect the Oba Of Benin.

Oba of Benin na Palace slave be that o....
Lmao! ... Have you ever heard of any other place where kings don't travel? lool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.