Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? (13638 Views)

Sale: Estate Flats Within Ogba - Agege Axis For Sale / 1004 Estate Flats Wanted - Rent And Purchase / Low-cost Housing Estate Flats For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by zebudaya(m): 2:59am On Dec 12, 2006
It is not worth 8 million. i hate dolphin phase II
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2006
reh is that the dolphin Estate lipsrsealed
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by Seun(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2006
The only bad thing about that estate is that the walls haven't been painted for a long time.

What about electricity? Can one pay to have constant power supply, or is one stuck with NEPA?
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2006
When it's close to the end of the month, (when PHCN goes around collecting money or disconnecting people) there's electricity for approximately 74% the day, but at other times the flats have power like 1/3 of the day. Everybody in the Flats has a generator (that's a generalisation, but you get what i mean)

And dont forget, the Flats have a really bad case of flooding during the rainy season - sometimes the water is shin-deep.
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by Ndipe(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2006
I'd rather pay 8 million Naira for a nice flat at Ewet Housing, Uyo, than to purchase a building at Dolphin estate.
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by pbadru1: 12:10pm On May 15, 2007
From the pictures and from my recent trips to nigeria it seems they have a problem with painting, and maintainance
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by ell77(f): 12:25pm On May 28, 2007
Please check out my post. I am doing research so that I will soon give mortgage and real estate opportunities to people who want to buy a home in Nigeria, both abroad and in Nigeria. The rates and prices will be clear when I start it. But first I need to research the property market. this is only my preliminary research. I am trying to make a change!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-55819.0.html
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by bankyiie(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2008
Abeg make una take am easy when you are busting Dolphin Estate. I live in one of the duplexes in Dolphin and one of the reasons i have not moved out is because it is centrally located . you can easily access the island and mainland from dolphin. I ,dont have to go throuh too much traffice go to work and geting back so i guess i can stick wit it. As per the PHCN wahala abeg everywhere in this city has Nepa issues the only thing i really hate abt the estate is the flooding during the rains. But asides that the place is ok. B4 i forget , crime rate is very very low in the area.

1 Like

Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by Panache(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2008
The rich also cry.[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by denny4ril: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2010
i do not have an ideas of price as the price even varies with time and location. so proper research should be made before any financial commitment
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by james1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
Hi.the price right now goes for between 12 and 14m depending on who is selling and why they selling.
james:estuary Ng.mail me,jumejames@hotmail.com
CHEERS.
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by lonchi: 3:42am On Mar 25, 2012
So, what d price of the flats and duplexes now? Anybody knows?
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by hbrednic: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
from the pics,the place looks very dirty.
i cant live there for free.
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
S̴̩☺̩ this Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ dolphin estate, the dolphin estate. Like festac, its a middle class slum, can't the inhabitants contribute τ̅☺ paint. Gross environment.
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by cookiecooks: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Alright peeps, I need a bq at dolphin...can someone help a sister out?
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by nwarosa: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Please what's the current price of rentage in Dolphin estate?
Re: Current Price Of Dolphin Estate Flats: Anybody Know? by Sirmuel1(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2021
usalawu:
Hey,
A 3 bedroom flat here in Dolphin estate goes for between 7 million to 8 million naira. You could give me a shout anytime u wanna do business. I live in Dolphin estate, my email addy is usalawu@yahoo.com.

I wish I bought this building back then....but I had no money in 2006 embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmland At Incredible Price / A 500litres GP Water Tank Is Up For Sale @ 25k (negotiable) Still New / For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.