Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) (10707 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello lovelies, how are we this gorgeous morning....... like I said earlier, anyone of us can bring up a topic that we think needs to be discussed because we are all female and we all face alot of common issues.

The topic I want to throw open today is "what do you do when all your friends are getting married and your mum is not helping matters and you don't even have a boyfriend or a reasonable chykers? ".

I will run us through my experience. I have a great career and am in my twenties, pretty, ebony and super confident. Am what is called alpha female. As at the beginning of this year I was in a great relationship-two years and counting and then life happened. I thought I was even going to be the first among my folks to jump the broom and say I do.... so shortly after we broke up.... three out of my three closest friends n cousins met their men within a space of 6 months or less and are all married now......so funny...it was like the movies. Then my mum came to intensify the pressure she has been giving me since I was 17. It's like any other success in any aspect of my life doesn't count as long as am still bearing my dad's name. She has made my life a living hell like am the one to go get the husband.... the men go seek out the female. And it's not like she has tried bringing the man and I said no. She keeps judging me based on the number of guys I have met and in the course of getting to know them discovered that we aren't right for each other. With the rate of cheating, killings, domestic violence and broken/unhappy marriages should the society not let people take their time and wait for that one right person. Some are lucky to meet them sooner, others aren't but why should society push us to be marriage crazy without looking for those ingredients that make a good marriage... (when you want to make a good soup you take your time getting the right spices and ingredients else you are stuck with a horrible soup which you will continue to manage till it finishes or throw it away). Reality is I don't want to manage for the rest of my life, I don't want to be unhappy. I want the right one to find me. So ladies and guys how should a lady cope when it looks like her success is measured by her marial status or how beautiful her kids are
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by bukatyne(f): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Harmonyemerald:
Hello lovelies, how are we this gorgeous morning....... like I said earlier, anyone of us can bring up a topic that we think needs to be discussed because we are all female and we all face alot of common issues.

The topic I want to throw open today is "what do you do when all your friends are getting married and your mum is not helping matters and you don't even have a boyfriend or a reasonable chykers? ".

I will run us through my experience. I have a great career and am in my twenties, pretty, ebony and super confident. Am what is called alpha female. As at the beginning of this year I was in a great relationship-two years and counting and then life happened. I thought I was even going to be the first among my folks to jump the broom and say I do.... so shortly after we broke up.... three out of my three closest friends n cousins met their men within a space of 6 months or less and are all married now......so funny...it was like the movies. Then my mum came to intensify the pressure she has been giving me since I was 17. It's like any other success in any aspect of my life doesn't count as long as am still bearing my dad's name. She has made my life a living hell like am the one to go get the husband.... the men go seek out the female. And it's not like she has tried bringing the man and I said no. She keeps judging me based on the number of guys I have met and in the course of getting to know them discovered that we aren't right for each other. With the rate of cheating, killings, domestic violence and broken/unhappy marriages should the society not let people take their time and wait for that one right person. Some are lucky to meet them sooner, others aren't but why should society push us to be marriage crazy without looking for those ingredients that make a good marriage... (when you want to make a good soup you take your time getting the right spices and ingredients else you are stuck with a horrible soup which you will continue to manage till it finishes or throw it away). Reality is I don't want to manage for the rest of my life, I don't want to be unhappy. I want the right one to find me. So ladies and guys how should a lady cope when it looks like her success is measured by her marial status or how beautiful her kids are

Why are you not seeing reasonable chykers?
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Omaa1(f): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
How do one deal with the feeling of failure?
Lemme use my story as an example;
Finished secondary school at 16, have to stay back at home and forfeit even my first admission because of fund. Stayed at home and worked for 5-6 year before going back to school. At that time most of my classmate are graduates. Graduated and finished Service at 28. No job, (most job age limit are plain ridiculous for entry level), relationship is nothing to write home about and no money.
I see most of my childhood working and doing well, some married with kids (my best friend have 4 kids with a great career), I'm not desperate for marriage though. But, that feeling of underachieved, that feeling of I'm not where I'm supposed to be, considering what I have been through is really depressing, in less than 3 month time I will 29, yet I ain't seeing no silver lining.
How do I deal with these feelings ?

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Blessedgurl(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
@Omaa1

I understand your situation but that shouldn't make you to stop believing in yourself.

In dealing with failure, one just need to restrategize and start small in order to excel.

Also know that your own time is coming.

Just become better in your own way so that both your husband and kids would be proud to have a wife and mother like you.

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by kristen12(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
bukatyne:

Why are you not seeing reasonable chykers?

No idea

2 Likes

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by mrphysics(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Omaa1:
Finished secondary school at 16, have to stay back at home and forfeit even my first admission because of fund. Stayed at home and worked for 5-6 year before going back to school. At that time most of my classmate are graduates. Graduated and finished Service at 28. No job, (most job age limit are plain ridiculous for entry level), relationship is nothing to write home about and no money.
I see most of my childhood working and doing well, some married with kids (my best friend have 4 kids with a great career), I'm not desperate for marriage though. But, that feeling of underachieved, that feeling of I'm not where I'm supposed to be, considering what I have been through is really depressing, in less than 3 month time I will 29, yet I ain't seeing no silver lining.
Hey, life is not unfair. Life is time and time is life. Where you are right now may not be where you wanted to be but trust me, it is where you are because it is where you are. Funny. On Sunday, I met a secondary school classmate, he isn't working but he is already making it online. He is into SEO and cryotocurrency. I felt I wasted my time going to school. I am working with Salary above 100k. My fiverr earning gives me more than 200k a month. Last month, I made $1300 from fiverr, that's roughly 460k aside from my salary. You know what? I feel depressed, lonely, and underachieving.

No relationship, I left relationship for money and when money started coming, I have lost the time for women, I have lost the patience to woo a lady, in fact, I had attention for women, even with money, I feel empty...

Why all these, Failure is subjective and you are never a failure. Don't judge yourself by where your friends are or what others are doing. Everyday, I read books and do things that changes me. Time changes all things, time will come when it will all be a story.

What did you study? Do you have experience in work place at all? I have an idea

3 Likes

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Omaa1(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blessedgurl:
@Omaa1

I understand your situation but that shouldn't make you to stop believing in yourself.

In dealing with failure, one just need to restrategize and start small in order to excel.

Also know that your own time is coming.

Just become better in your own way so that both your husband and kids would be proud to have a wife and mother like you.

Thanks for your kind words dear.
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Omaa1(f): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
mrphysics:

Hey, life is not unfair. Life is time and time is life. Where you are right now may not be where you wanted to be but trust me, it is where you are because it is where you are. Funny. On Sunday, I met a secondary school classmate, he isn't working but he is already making it online. He is into SEO and cryotocurrency. I felt I wasted my time going to school. I am working with Salary above 100k. My fiverr earning gives me more than 200k a month. Last month, I made $1300 from fiverr, that's roughly 460k aside from my salary. You know what? I feel depressed, lonely, and underachieving.

No relationship, I left relationship for money and when money started coming, I have lost the time for women, I have lost the patience to woo a lady, in fact, I had attention for women, even with money, I feel empty...

Why all these, Failure is subjective and you are never a failure. Don't judge yourself by where your friends are or what others are doing. Everyday, I read books and do things that changes me. Time changes all things, time will come when it will all be a story.

Thanks for the kind words dear!

Environmental Biology, had little experience in Customer Service and Front Desk.
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by bukatyne(f): 1:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

No idea

You need to have an idea why. Search yourself deeply
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by bukatyne(f): 1:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Omaa1:

Sorry about how things have turned out.

The truth is the feelings would become worse with time as more of your friends are climbing up the ladder.

You need to start defining what you want/need at this stage of your life.

The first thing to go is your relationship. If it is nothing to write home about, you don't need it. While it is politically correct to say you are not desperate for marriage, you need it except you can abstain from sex totally, live like a recluse and not want kids.....

So you would want to start looking at marriage in view now before you get older and desperate and please don't enter any undefined relationship.

Next, have you considered going back to where you worked before school? You can talk to known faces and they work you into the organization proper since you are now a graduate.

You can also explore the option of doing your own thing; look for what you are good at and monetize it.

You can also learn about online freelance jobs like fiverr and upwork.

Also dissociate yourself from 'friends' who make you feel worse off due to their insensitivity and don't always project the image of a pitiful person. Also learn to rejoice with your friends as they add another feather to their cap.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by bukatyne(f): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2017
kristen12:
Marriage pressure is very very real and crazy especially when your parents are not understanding. I never thought it will get to me at all.

My relationship of 5 years got broken because the guy wanted someone from another tribe and it's like I'm starting from the beginning again. Nobody is coming at all.

The one I'm with right now isn't really ready for it cos of money and some other issues and my parents aren't even trying to understand. I've not gotten a job yet and there's no money to start a business and they're talking about marriage.

It's frustrating, wish I could run away and start my life quietly somewhere else.

How old are you?
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Lavendra(f): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by mrphysics(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Lavendra:
well... I think I should comment. I feel cursed, any relationship I enter doesn't last I end up getting hurt, I try as much as possible to avoid guyd, but of seems like every guy I have in my life have either asked me out or is still trying his luck, I'm trying to say there are just too many guys around but I no longer have the heart to love because of my emotional scars, the pain is too much, I don't think I plan to get married, my parents should please forgive me if I don't. Now I barely have friends, I'm scared of being close to anyone, I'm scared of talking to anyone about my deepest fears, I cut myself off from pipz around me because I'm scared of being hurt most people think I'm weird, no guy wants a wife who loves living with dogs, cats, birds, animals in general, no guy wants a wife who likes driving a bike around town or a wife who is in love with driving speed boats or swimming in rivers but these are the things that makes me happy, dogs, agriculture, swimming, adventure its just part of me, it doesn't make me a bad person. I accept whatever fate awaits me in life after all we won't live forever. my last relationship taught me a really big lesson...

I can only say you are not cursed. Try to make life simple. Remove those things that complicate your life, those things that always make you feel cursed. They are complexities and you need to get rid of them.

You mustn't be in a relationship to feel happy and you should learn to move on in life. Do not allow your experience of yesterday define your tomorrow. Win the war against your background and negative experience. Basically, how I do mine is to forget about the past and concentrate in the present. I don't think let alone of dwelling in the past.

Try to talk to someone, maybe a mother you respects so much or you can consider relocating to another place and start a new life. Change your sim card and get rid of complications.

Remember, you are not cursed until you curse yourself

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by kristen12(f): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2017
bukatyne:

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by bukatyne(f): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Lavendra:

1. well... I think I should comment. I feel cursed, any relationship I enter doesn't last I end up getting hurt,

2. I try as much as possible to avoid guyd, but of seems like every guy I have in my life have either asked me out or is still trying his luck, I'm trying to say there are just too many guys around but I no longer have the heart to love because of my emotional scars, the pain is too much, I don't think I plan to get married, my parents should please forgive me if I don't.

3. Now I barely have friends, I'm scared of being close to anyone, I'm scared of talking to anyone about my deepest fears, I cut myself off from pipz around me because I'm scared of being hurt

4. most people think I'm weird, no guy wants a wife who loves living with dogs, cats, birds, animals in general, no guy wants a wife who likes driving a bike around town or a wife who is in love with driving speed boats or swimming in rivers but these are the things that makes me happy, dogs, agriculture, swimming, adventure its just part of me,

5. it doesn't make me a bad person. I accept whatever fate awaits me in life after all we won't live forever. my last relationship taught me a really big lesson...

1. Easy on yourself, can you give examples of relationships that did not work out? What attracts you to a man? How do you conduct yourself? Are you a liberal in a conservative environ? A conservative in a liberal environ?

2. You need to take a relationship break evaluating yourself. Do not worry, you will get married. We will get to the hurt later.

3. I understand you, it wouldn't be easy to trust again

4. You think very lowly of yourself.... i will bet you haven't met 10% of the men in Nigeria yet you are 100% sure that no man would like a lady with your tastes. You actually sound like a very interesting person if you genuinely like these things and not as a result of running away from humans. You do not need to be apologetic about your uniqueness except if there is something wrong with your adventures such as sleeping around or binge drinking alcohol; that's why you are you..... You just need to be upfront about them and sieve out men that do not conform.

5. Interestingly, life doesn't give us want we desire, it yields what we fight for. If you want to live a full life, you need to fight for it.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by bukatyne(f): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2017
kristen12:
Marriage pressure is very very real and crazy especially when your parents are not understanding. I never thought it will get to me at all.

My relationship of 5 years got broken because the guy wanted someone from another tribe and it's like I'm starting from the beginning again. Nobody is coming at all.

The one I'm with right now isn't really ready for it cos of money and some other issues and my parents aren't even trying to understand. I've not gotten a job yet and there's no money to start a business and they're talking about marriage.

It's frustrating, wish I could run away and start my life quietly somewhere else.

So you are 25yrs, cool cheesy

I am worried it took you 5yrs to find out that your ex wanted to marry from another tribe. Except he has multiple personality, he would have mentioned his preferences in those 5 yrs.

You say nobody is coming and at the same time, you have someone..... hmmm

Now, you need a serious relationship and not a wishy washy one.

Your parents have to understand in addition to putting pressure so you don't say I do to the next trousers. Again, they might seem 'non-understanding' because they see you are not in a serious relationship.

So sit your parents, list all your challenges and tell them that you desire to be married however, 1, 2, etc. is preventing it. Also tell them that you don't to be pressured to jump off with the next man and have a terrible marriage which will be worse than been unmarried.

What are you doing as regards a job/business?

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by kristen12(f): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
bukatyne:

cheesy

I am worried it took you 5yrs to find out that your ex wanted to marry from another tribe. Except he has multiple personality, he would have mentioned his preferences in those 5 yrs.
He never said it.

You say nobody is coming and at the same time, you have someone..... hmmm

My mum thinks he's not serious and she wants me to look for someone that is serious.

Now, you need a serious relationship and not a wishy washy one.

Your parents have to understand in addition to putting pressure so you don't say I do to the next trousers. Again, they might seem 'non-understanding' because they see you are not in a serious relationship.

So sit your parents, list all your challenges and tell them that you desire to be married however, 1, 2, etc. is preventing it. Also tell them that you don't to be pressured to jump off with the next man and have a terrible marriage which will be worse than been unmarried.

What are you doing as regards a job/business?
I've not stopped applying to places and presently, I just finished learning a skill. I'm still planning to learn more till when I get something doing.

Goodluck.

Thanks Ma'am
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by farydah: 4:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Lavendra:
well... I think I should comment. I feel cursed, any relationship I enter doesn't last I end up getting hurt, I try as much as possible to avoid guyd, but of seems like every guy I have in my life have either asked me out or is still trying his luck, I'm trying to say there are just too many guys around but I no longer have the heart to love because of my emotional scars, the pain is too much, I don't think I plan to get married, my parents should please forgive me if I don't. Now I barely have friends, I'm scared of being close to anyone, I'm scared of talking to anyone about my deepest fears, I cut myself off from pipz around me because I'm scared of being hurt most people think I'm weird, no guy wants a wife who loves living with dogs, cats, birds, animals in general, no guy wants a wife who likes driving a bike around town or a wife who is in love with driving speed boats or swimming in rivers but these are the things that makes me happy, dogs, agriculture, swimming, adventure its just part of me, it doesn't make me a bad person. I accept whatever fate awaits me in life after all we won't live forever. my last relationship taught me a really big lesson...
hi, marriage/relationships don't necessarily equate happiness. savour and bask in your uniqueness. don't regret who you are because there is someone out there who wants someone just like you. Plz don't feel cursed. best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Barristter07: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Omaa1

Omaa1:

A Young man of the age of 17 was betrayed by his own brothers and sold into slavery , As human : what would be your thoughts ? He will die in slavery right

Not really, Many years after going through thick and thin, He became the prime minister of a Nation .

What am driving at with this story which you would be familiar with if you are a Christian is : No condition is permanent . What you are worrying about today , are not the same thing you Re worrying about 8,9,10 years ago . where are those troubles or factors bothering your mind while you are still studying at School ?

Likewise, time is coming when you will look back and remember all this years that seem hard and laugh them off or even use them to encourage others .

-

Feelings of failure also stem from the fact that we easily forget the many who are behind us and focus on the few that seem ahead of us But what we don't even realize at times is that those who seem ahead also have their own challenges and problems nobody knew until they voice out, might be health, domestic violence , unhappiness due to betrayal in marriage , stubborn kids or other problems .

in short, do your best, hope in God and know this : no condition is permanent . Like Joseph's Situation, he can turn yours around too .

2 Likes

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by bukatyne(f): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
kristen12:

1. He never said it.

2. My mum thinks he's not serious and she wants me to look for someone that is serious.

3. I've not stopped applying to places and presently, I just finished learning a skill. I'm still planning to learn more till when I get something doing.

4. Thanks Ma'am

1. Then good riddance to bad rubbish

2. Why does she think he is unserious? what is her definition of serious?

3. Go girl! That's the spirit.

4. You are welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Chukapage(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
No sane lady has any excuse for dating a married man...under no circumstances at all.
forget all he tells you about his 'bad' wife...my wife is boring...my wife can't do this, can't do that.
Women...we are our greatest enemy ....why will you be intimate friends with a married man?? instead of using a long spoon to dine with the devil....why not flee away from him
He made a vow with another woman...why will you be the reason for a broken home?? why would you let innocent kids suffer??

Even when a married man asks you for a relationship, why don't you put yourself in the woman's shoe...and reject his over...at least if the man isn't sensible....
A cousin of mine got married last weekend and I didn't attend cos she was the 'other' woman...I told her point blank that she's evil...she was shocked cos we are quite close but what's bad is bad...her mum called me after and I told her the same..

You can't build your own happiness on another woman's sorrow...it will come crashing like a pack of cards right before your very eyes...

.#modified#
I have seen things in this life and I will boldy tell that "selfish people are the happiest people" I have seen good men being broken and felled by selfish men , I have seen good men suffer because of what the bad and the selfish does and am a realist KARMA ain't no shit it is powerless life is unfair..
with the very bad and bitter experiences that I have seen good men have..not jst good men but these good people where close to me I witnessed their pains ..
Life is unfair..I have already told my sef I will never be known as a "good man" I live my life as a "selfish brute" because life is wicked and unfair being "good" does not give you a happy ending some die in pain..life will always be like this..I gave up on mankind long ago

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Tinalex(f): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hi....please I caught my husband masturbating, tho he doesn't know I know. Should I be worried?
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by bukatyne(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Tinalex:
Hi....please I caught my husband masturbating, tho he doesn't know I know. Should I be worried?

Does your husband satisfy you in bed? If yes, why are you worried?

I agree it is a bad habit by the way.
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by U1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Omaa1, please take it easy on yourself. Accept what life throws at you and make the most of it. Refuse to be depressed and troubled.

Your story sounds so much like mine, just that I'm a little older. I refused to be disheartened, even as I be man so. I make conscious efforts to keep from brooding. For instance, I go on a stroll or to a public place to distract myself from depressing thoughts. I'm almost always doing something partly for this reason.

As for job, you could consider online opportunities while hoping something better comes along. I think mrphysics is in a better position to guide you on this.

Take things easy on yourself. Cheers!

mrphysics:

I don't think you should feel empty, bro. No relationship? That's strange to me, especially given you have a regular job. You can start with your colleagues. I believe you can meet new and interesting people through them when you do things together.

Can you give a bro heads-up on the Fiverr stuff, please? I wish I were in your shoes. With earnings such as the one you mentioned, I think I'd deal with empty feeling more easily. grin Please show me the way.

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by mrphysics(m): 5:19am On Dec 07, 2017
U1:
Omaa1, please take it easy on yourself. Accept what life throws at you and make the most of it. Refuse to be depressed and troubled.

Your story sounds so much like mine, just that I'm a little older. I refused to be disheartened, even as I be man so. I make conscious efforts to keep from brooding. For instance, I go on a stroll or to a public place to distract myself from depressing thoughts. I'm almost always doing something partly for this reason.

As for job, you could consider online opportunities while hoping something better comes along. I think mrphysics is in a better position to guide you on this.

Take things easy on yourself. Cheers!

I don't think you should feel empty, bro. No relationship? That's strange to me, especially given you have a regular job. You can start with your colleagues. I believe you can meet new and interesting people through them when you do things together.

Can you give a bro heads-up on the Fiverr stuff, please? I wish I were in your shoes. With earnings such as the one you mentioned, I think I'd deal with empty feeling more easily. grin Please show me the way.
Lol. Kindly PM me. I will send you a book I personally wrote on fiverr. With practicable steps, it has helped people get started comfortably on fiverr.
Note: I DON'T SELL IT. I
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Tinalex(f): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2017
bukatyne:

Does your husband satisfy you in bed? If yes, why are you worried?

I agree it is a bad habit by the way.
That's the thing...he doesn't satisfy me. Hez just after himself cumming.
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by kristen12(f): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2017
bukatyne:

1. Then good riddance to bad rubbish

2. Why does she think he is unserious? what is her definition of serious?

3. Go girl! That's the spirit.

4. You are welcome smiley

Because he's not coming out to say anything about marriage plus it's a long distance thing and she doesn't really believe in it.
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Omaa1(f): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Bukatyne, U1, and Barristter07!

Thanks so much, your input means a lot to me.

Once more thanks and God bless

3 Likes

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Omaa1(f): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tinalex:

That's the thing...he doesn't satisfy me. Hez just after himself cumming.

Why don't you talk to him about it. Sex is a huge part of marriage that one shouldn't ignore.

Do you guys talk about sex?
I guess you don't. It ain't too late to start talking about it.
You can get this book marriage music or sheet music by Kelvin Leman, the both of you need to read it.

1 Like

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by U1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. Kindly PM me. I will send you a book I personally wrote on fiverr. With practicable steps, it has helped people get started comfortably on fiverr.
Note: I DON'T SELL IT. I

I have sent you a message request, sir. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Practical Ways To Help A Child Who Doesn’t Like Going To School / Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija / How Do You Survive A Loveless Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.