Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims (32258 Views)

Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims / Medical Doctor At Your Service / Photos: Nigerian Girl Graduates As A Medical Doctor At Age 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Mekyno(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Amakamax:
How could u not have known when a man is having s3x with u? Ds ur story get as e be o?
ur a gal/lady u should undastand beta. I bliv she was touched/pleasured wit d instrument till she lost control in estacsy while still trustin/believing d man was doing his proffessional duty as a doctor.
I dnt see any reason/ why she wil hv d boldness to complain publicly if she consented (n enjoyed it).
Bt if u still hv doubt, com let me explain/ describe it to u practically hw it can happen....lol

2 Likes

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by josite: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
how can any sensible person believe his kind of story .how can a woman says she doesnt know it is a penis that has entered her pussy.how?.

didnt the doctor told her before that he has a natural way of getting women pregnant,what could be more natural than inserting your penis into the vagina to fertilize the egg.smart doctor.foolish woman.i will gladly defend the dr,the woman is a hypocrite,enjoy the prick then start shouting.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by drmuri(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
I doubt if the person involved is a real medical doctor. A doctor knows what is at stake to do such silly act. Why will you risk your meal ticket ( licence for 3 minute sex). Na All this quacks herbal medicine celler fit do that.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by kulrunsman79(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Haaa, proving this case against the doctor won't be an easy but to crack. I see the doc walking free to his house, and even demand an apology from the woman.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by platorepublic(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Medically it is totally wrong for a male Doctor to tourch any woman's body without the husband permission or a female Nurse acting as a (Chaperon) around before touching any sensitive part of a female patient. Some patient are very funning they can lie against you to score a cheap point when they see that there situations is beyond medical solution or even planned it with there husband for money. I have seen several cases like that at my place of work
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Ayodeji2k14: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
That so called doctor is not a medical doctor but herbal doctor.The place the woman went is not a medical hospital but a herbal centre

1 Like

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
There are a few deductions from this story:
1. The doctor in question is a fake doctor. He's not a medical doctor. Maybe one of those people selling herbal products e.g GNLD, forever living products, EDMARK etc.
2. The facility where the procedure took place is not a registered health facility (medical center). Maybe a herbal home with similitude of medical outfit.
3. In a standard health facility, run by medical doctors, such procedure is not done by one personnel alone. There must be a chaperon, a bystander, who must be of the same sex with the patient ( either a nurse, doctor, or clinical medical student)
4. There's no procedure that involve the use of what looks like artificial joystick to peruse the vaginal before scan. And there's nothing like vaginal scan.
5. If there's any procedure necessary in view of the background story, it's the HSG, to ascertain whether the Fallopian tubes are patent or not. This procedure would require at least 3 personnels to run.
My submission :
The story is either a fiction, a figment of the imagination of a writer, or the story of a fake doctor in one secluded bush scamming some naive, gullible women. Whichever way, it's ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Jusome: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
so the man joystick is detashable such dat even.wen u lie down on d examinng bed he removed it away frm his body n replace his instrument with his joystick...woman der is no how a man wil hav sex wit u and his joystick enter inbetween your lap dat u wont know..usb port and flash must contact n the computer wil feel it present...
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by VanOmiyale: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Quite unfortunate, this is exactly why male doctors don't attend to women patients in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by VanOmiyale: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
0rex:
I know some doctors could be perverts but I don't understand how from the main story, a doctor will remove a probe, insert his manhood & madam felt no questionable skin contact / pressure on her body while lying on an examination table. Was he floating in the air or what?
Some of the comments here on NL are exactly why girls/women don't report rape. So sad
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

Shut your dirty mouth up. You are a disgrace to womanhood if truly you are female. Many women like you are the reasons women do t speak up after rape. Forming all judgmental and shit. Are you I her shoes? Your post disgust me.

Keep Quiet there! Na your type go carry belle come tell people say masquerade dey pursue you, stone come trip your leg and u come fall on top man d*ck and that's how the pregnancy happened!
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
It is possible that she knew along the line but her libido has been enhanced by the instrument and the doctor's skills. she might not be able to resist it at a point she knew what was going on but that doesnt mean she accepted it. I believe as medical doctor he should know where to handle a woman and she will not be able to resist him even if she doesnt accept it. This is not conventional kind of rape, it is a kind in which you have to totally sumbit your self and body to a professional, along the line if something goes run you may not be able to resist it. And if she accepted will she report? NO! she will rather patronise the doctor to have more of him.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by slyrone(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
igboboy3:

Even if he used a condom, there is a difference between a phallus and an ultrasound probe!!!
lobatan I m lost dude I m only but a sailor. phallus ba wo

1 Like

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Silvofitz:
1. The doctor in question is a fake doctor. He's not a medical doctor. Maybe one of those people selling herbal products e.g GNLD, forever living products, EDMARK etc.
2. The facility where the procedure took place is not a registered health facility (medical center). Maybe a herbal home with similitude of medical outfit.
3. In a standard health facility, run by medical doctors, such procedure is not done by one personnel alone. There must be a chaperon, a bystander, who must be of the same sex with the patient ( either a nurse, doctor, or clinical medical student)
4. There's no procedure that involve the use of what looks like artificial joystick to peruse the vaginal before scan. And there's nothing like vaginal scan.
5. If there's any procedure necessary in view of the background story, it's the HSG, to ascertain whether the Fallopian tubes are patent or not. This procedure would require at least 3 personnels to run.
My submission :
The story is either a fiction, a figment of the imagination of a writer, or the story of a fake doctor in one secluded bush scamming some naive, gullible women. Whichever way, it's ridiculous!
God bless your brain.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by eyinjuege: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
bankot123:
When we say female doctors should give treatments to female patients, they will tag it as religious extremism. Profession or no profession it is wrong for a woman to bare her female core to an unknown man in isolation all in the name of treatment.

How many female doctors do we have practicing in Nigeria? Talkless of obs and gyne doctors? They are quite few and definitely cannot cater alone for the female folk in the country.

That one na long thing o!

I just saw the heading of the write-up sef, na Dr of herbalcenter- herbalist.

Not a medical doctor, and I'm sure not a PhD holder.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Silvofitz:
2. The facility where the procedure took place is not a registered health facility (medical center). Maybe a herbal home with
somebody being with doctor when carring out such test is just a code/ethic of conduct which is breakable, which has been broken, whis is breaking and will still be broken. Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accouting among others are leading professions with strong codes of conduct but the codes/ethics dont make the professioals hollier. The doctor and the clinic dont have to be fake before they break the codes. Many women keep silent
in such case maybe because they want it like that, some dont know if what they felt happened, some cant tell but doent mean they accept it and it also doesnt it mean the doctors are holier...
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Calebosko(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
My vaseline don finish here o,op continue am enjoying ur story

1 Like

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by riczy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hu cn summarize it for me to read?
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Saheed9:
That's why a doctor should always request for the presence of a chaperone while examining the opposite sex especially females, guys don't really mind.
That's what I don't understand , does ladies not really understand their right in that instance? Or is there no laws requiring that a second observer be around? Because that the industry practice around the world.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by hopilo: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Taiwo20:
I want to believe that there are female gynaecologist in this country
Yes we have them, but some may be wild lesbians and the way they will pump 9inch rubber dick into that woman she will be converted to lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Winneygirl(f): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

Women should be trained to see their bodies as theirs and not be ashamed to care for it. If only she was more accepting that the power lies in her hands and the doctor is honoured to have her as his patient, she would have taken charge of that examination. Plus was she not looking at the monitor to hear his diagnosis? What kind of doctor relationship/patient relationships do we have in Nigeria? Are Patients expected to look on like sheep while the doctor carries out such exams as scans explain nothing during the whole ish? Patients need to demand more from their doctors o.

I agree with you.
Doctors even find it hard to let you see your results.
They just give a verbal directive, or plainly write you a prescription without any discussion on what may be wrong with you.
I personally don't use a hospital where I wont be privy to the content of my file.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Uniquekriss(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
D woman shud tel us dt her hubby found out her illicit affair wit d dr dts y she jst wanna indict d man who didnt nid 2talu much 2get a free Bleep. Y would she get karid away in d first place wen she went 4business? She too enjoyd it n would av thankd d dr 4a swt round of sex dts y she coudnt control it
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Uniquekriss(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
D woman shud tel us dt her hubby found out her illicit affair wit d dr dts y she jst wanna indict d man who didnt nid 2talk 2much 2get a free Bleep. Y would she get karid away in d first place wen she went 4business? She too enjoyd it n would av thankd d dr 4a swt round of sex dts y she coudnt control it
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by delishpot: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
ilawanson44:

Keep Quiet there! Na your type go carry belle come tell people say masquerade dey pursue you, stone come trip your leg and u come fall on top man d*ck and that's how the pregnancy happened!

The day your point make sense, I go enter church do testimony
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by delishpot: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
shonasleek:

F**l I don't need u to come here nd be barking like some d** on the loose........ So u believe her rape story.
Na ur type go bleep man finish com tlk say u were raped, SMH for ya.

Your talk is disgusting. Stop already, you are being a disgrace to womaahood. Shame on you I can not bleep a man. Where I cone from men don't bleep men.

You should be canned and treated like an abomination in the circle of women.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
One animal told you to open your legs very well n close your eyes very well what where you thinking? That's going to Close his eyes very well too? Women I don't know when you will learn.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by bezimo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is terrible. I remember watching this exact scenerio in a nollywood movie. Doctor taking advantage of his female patients. Whats that film name again.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Saheed9: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
blueseacats:
That's what I don't understand , does ladies not really understand their right in that instance? Or is there no laws requiring that a second observer be around? Because that the industry practice around the world.
thats the practice world over, it's the lady who's not aware of her rights.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Mbediogu(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Saheed9:
That's why a doctor should always request for the presence of a chaperone while examining the opposite sex especially females, guys don't really mind.

Professional. You hit it squarely.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by shonasleek(f): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

Your talk is disgusting. Stop already, you are being a disgrace to womaahood. Shame on you I can not bleep a man. Where I cone from men don't bleep men.

You should be canned and treated like an abomination in the circle of women.

Cool down man!! Y are u getting so emotional right now and do stop the use of that word, I guess u just learnt that.
Swerve! Wailers everywhere!!!
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by ungab(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Be careful of men parading themselves as doctors in the name of natural science or herbal clinic. Even qualified doctors are not all discipline. Any test on your wife should be carried out in your presence or a female chaperone.

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Rejoice5000(f): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
I went for malaria checkup i was shock;;the doctor ask me to raise my gown:he press my breast like mad::within me i ask myself WHAT CONCERN MALARIA CHECKUP AND BREAST:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says / Student Discovers She Has 4 Kidneys / Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.