Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims (32253 Views)

Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims / Medical Doctor At Your Service / Photos: Nigerian Girl Graduates As A Medical Doctor At Age 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by infolekan(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
It's quite painful half the comments being read here. I'm a Medical Doctor and the fact of the matter shouldn't be if the lady consented or not but a professional that misused his post/office to take advantage of a patient.
A patient in a hospital is usually compliant to most instructions , she wasn't invited but came willingly for a solution to a problem, the doctor is the major person to be castigated here. It's wrong from every angle to sleep with a patient within a consulting room, it'd have made a little more sense if it was done in a hotel or somewhere else.
We've not heard the Defence of the doctor but anything he says aside the fact that the lady is lying makes him culpable. It's unethical to sleep with a client especially when you're in a fertility clinic considering most of the people there are really desperate.

It's also important to say the comments being read here is the reason why most women don't report rape cases.......you'll be hearing senseless comments like why did she go to his house...why did she not shout for help....she enjoyed it ....
It's a rape if she dint consent to it. Forcing her is rape even if she enjoyed it eventually

1 Like

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Alhaji1970: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
So funny!

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Alhaji1970: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Si funny!

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Alhaji1970: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
So funny!

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
ogechieku:
somebody being with doctor when carring out such test is just a code/ethic of conduct which is breakable, which has been broken, whis is breaking and will still be broken. Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accouting among others are leading professions with strong codes of conduct but the codes/ethics dont make the professioals hollier. The doctor and the clinic dont have to be fake before they break the codes. Many women keep silent
in such case maybe because they want it like that, some dont know if what they felt happened, some cant tell but doent mean they accept it and it also doesnt it mean the doctors are holier...
The story is fake. The procedure described in the story is fake. There's no procedure like that in obstetric and gyaenecology.
Period!
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by delishpot: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
shonasleek:

Cool down man!! Y are u getting so emotional right now and do stop the use of that word, I guess u just learnt that.
Swerve! Wailers everywhere!!!

I have cooled down and will stop the use of that word. And you also have to realize that not everyone is 100% on their toes at all ti!mes and just at that moment you let your guard down, someone might take advantage of you. But even at that, people should not judge you guilty and let the true evil person go without punishment.

1 Like

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Silvofitz:

The story is fake. The procedure described in the story is fake. There's no procedure like that in obstetric and gyaenecology.
Period!
Does it really have to be real? even fiction has room for judgement. ha ha ha what matters to us all is that there it worth logical reasoning and critical thinking application. More so, inspiration behind this is to tell that some certain, secret and unethical pratices are going deeply going on in the medical profession now go out there and find things out.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by shonasleek(f): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

I have cooled down and will stop the use of that word. And you also have to realize that not everyone is 100% on their toes at all ti!mes and just at that moment you let your guard down, someone might take advantage of you. But even at that, people should not judge you guilty and let the true evil person go without punishment.

I know how it feels to be raped, being a victim its only God that can heal totally. Speaking from experience it affects the lady emotionally, mentally and sexually also.
I only took that stand cos the woman's story doesn't add up, she isn't saying the truth!!

Don't be offended

1 Like

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
infolekan:
It's quite painful half the comments being read here. I'm a Medical Doctor and the fact of the matter shouldn't be if the lady consented or not but a professional that misused his post/office to take advantage of a patient.
A patient in a hospital is usually compliant
Doctor please i am not a doctor but i have little understanding that all praticable professions have doctrine otherwise called codes of conduct or professional ethics which regulate professional activities of members concerned that is why we have professional bodies. Now tell me, do the Medical ethics disable doctors' manhood? Do the ethics disable their urge for sex when they are exposed to woman's private part? Do the ethics automatically disable your eyes and your navous system not to feel the urge pls tell me. Has your joystick ever struggled to go north when you are exposed to happystick?
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by Omofranca(f): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
zik4ever:

http://sunnewsonline.com/fertility-test-goes-messy-housewife-accuses-doctor-of-rape/

I'm amazed and appalled because I know this man! Several years ago in the course of treatment with him, all tests and samples were taken and carried out by his female uniformed nurse and lab scientist. He had/has absolutely no business physically touching or attempting to conduct ANY type of examination on any patient - male or female. He simply prescribed (at least at that time), based on the results of lab tests. He is also a deacon in one of the largest Pentecostal churches in Nigeria and used to (I don't know about now), conduct weekly prayer meetings with his staff during which patients had to wait. If over the years he has derailed/backslidden and has been secretly engaging in such then it means his cup is finally full and this woman is his nemesis but I pray God reveals the truth of what actually transpired between them.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by gbadexy(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Emmy1000 post=44749110][/quote]
Apparently it wasn't forced. She said he took off condom and threw it away, meaning he took out time to wear condom along the line. Something I doubt could be done with one hand. She would have heard the wrapper being torn also.
I think what happened was that she really didn't want to, she was seduced into getting rightly carried away by being manipulated deceptively but common sense overcame pleasure later in the act.
The doctor manipulated and abused her.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by lebete3000: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2016
Taiwo20:
I want to believe that there are female gynaecologist in this country

They're very much limited....Women don't like taking care of themselves that much
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by lebete3000: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
remmyton:
I remember similar experience wen in secondary school on a world cancer day, our health club invited a medical practitioner to lecture us,he said he has to c us one by one to show us how to check for lumps.
Lols, he got erect while touching a bursty student cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Lol...I'm sure that female student must have gossiped it amongst yourselves.

Women are the greatest kiss & tell and they accuse men of same.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by lebete3000: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
swiffy:
That doctor is a disgrace 2 all male medical doctors,it has become part of him, most medical centres now attends 2 their Female patients with an assistant nurse present. I pray justice shuld be served so other doctors will learn 4rm it

So dem no dey use assistant nurses b4 ba? No wonder some nurses for Ibadan dey always laugh me anytime i wan examine woman and i request for Chaperone...dem go dey say i too dey gentle and shy-shy. I go just dey look them like this dey shake head.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by lebete3000: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
lumeneng22:
That is how most of these barren women end up carrying bastard children for their husband. May God save us.

If the so called " barren" woman carry bastard pikin then she is isn't the barren one but the husband is.

1 Like

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by lebete3000: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rejoice5000:
I went for malaria checkup i was shock;;the doctor ask me to raise my gown:he press my breast like mad::within me i ask myself WHAT CONCERN MALARIA CHECKUP AND BREAST:

"Press my breast like mad" lmao! Ppl can lie oh...ahnahnl
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by lebienconnu: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
I did not know that there are women that bear lienus. Not until now I swear.
Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by delishpot: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
shonasleek:

I know how it feels to be raped, being a victim its only God that can heal totally. Speaking from experience it affects the lady emotionally, mentally and sexually also.
I only took that stand cos the woman's story doesn't add up, she isn't saying the truth!!

Don't be offended

It's all good. I guess I let my emotion influence me too. I just hope the truth is revealed and if that doctor is found wanting, he should be punished. Nobody deserves to be afraid of sexual abuse when they have health issues that requires medical attention. This should be stopped before it becomes a trend.

1 Like

Re: Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims by jbblues24(m): 1:28am On Jun 02, 2019
I see trees of green........ red roses too I see em bloom..... for me and for you And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says / Student Discovers She Has 4 Kidneys / Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.