Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership (5109 Views)

2018 Maize Production Investment Partnership / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by EXPORTFINANCE: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
I need charcoal made from Ayin tree...........08077881934(wattapp)
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by Asumns: 12:30am On Nov 10, 2016
If all what you are looking for is charcoal or wood made of Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia, call these numbers; 08067522299, 08105214588, whatsapp; 08177517800 or mail me through geoinfoamas@yahoo.com . This is a company of over 20 years experience in wood and charcoal businesses.
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Bro, my mail is amachree.datonye@gmail.com WhatsApp 08033688747
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
I sent you a mail. Than
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by Bora26: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
beware of wet products,rain have started
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by OiG(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2018
karlxavier:
Good day house, I know you must have heard about export business. Charcoal export business is a business that has the ability to give you more than 40% of your capital per supply. I have gotten the adequate knowledge of the product know how ranging from the qualities to u get in charcoal. Not everyone that is involved in charcoal export knows how to get the right quality of charcoal meant for different markets. Many people burn their fingers because the don't know how to decipher good and bad products. That is why many Nigerian goods have been rejected abroad. but what I need is the finance to take the business to another level. We also offer services to exporters in certifying product quality. The business is a business that involves product sourcing, contract sourcing, handling of logistics and freight forwarding... All these things are put in place... The only constraint is finance and any interested investor would get the full details of the business from me when you contact me. 07035769754. No time wasters. Only serious people...

Here is my email- emmanuelomokejr@gmail.com

I am not only interested in the Investment, i am also interested in Charcoal Export Business partnership- whereby i or a rep will also be involved practically to enable me learn the trade as well.
Re: Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership by Jojojomy09(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
I need to know more impocorner@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Supply You Any Type Of This Groundnut In Large Quantity / Effect Of Bush Burning On Your Farm Soil Fertility / FG Earmarks N600m To Compensate Farmers Affected By Bird Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.