Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki (67088 Views)

Idonbelivit: Pregnant Woman Takes On The Sickest Pole Dancing Tricks / Ibo People Dancing Azonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sayelabola:

Long time!

#St. Duri Club Member spotted. grin grin

Kaiiii! badt guy!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by deluxez12(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
SATOH:
Ahu zu billahi minal shaitanir rajim. This is not the quality of a pious muslim girl. They should seek Allah's forgiveness.
u and ur allah should suck a dvck
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by anuma1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
kayti:
you too ala madu
Abokiiii. Margot
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by delfeek: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
These are the liberal ones. They are usually tolerant and co-exist peacefully with others.
freedom is a good thing, freedom ( not caged ) to dance shoki, freedom to post nude pictures on social media, freedom to flirt around with guys, freedom to go all night clubbing, that's definitely the definition of liberalism.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by funmijoyb(f): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
honeywealth75:
Madam go and purge that fake poo knowledge of yours. what do you mean by ' muslim dance' ?
is a yoruba word dat means to dance or to make a sharp movement.used musically by yoruba Muslim musicians frm 1960 to 80s. ..if u r here with me, I will play them 4 u.
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Why you dey open dat your 32?

Sorry.

I don close am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by SATOH: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
deluxez12:

u and ur allah should suck a dvck

I wont blame you because you are a product of baby factory.
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
SATOH:

This isn't how a pious Muslim man should behave.
You need to ask Allah for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by me69: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Always the same people starting religious conflict in this country. Wetin concern you with them. It is becoz there are Muslims? Go see what your Christians ladies do in this country they are the worst. They have no morals at all no modesty etc... Go hide yourselves when it comes to morals.
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by arabadayor17(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
They be like toad and fish
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Destinygrl(f): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
gentlesinna:
so go zu billhi ur self nd alow d girls to daance away der sorrow
lol
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by thespokenword: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
1shortblackboy:
undecided
The same quote is made when Boko Haram are to slit their captive throats... The question is what's Al Lah, sef
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by zonax(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
SATOH:
Ahu zu billahi minal shaitanir rajim. This is not the quality of a pious muslim girl. They should seek Allah's forgiveness.

What are you saying. Is dancing against the tenets of Islam?
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by notoriousbabe: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
fellis:

Sorry.

I don close am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
better
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Chrisx1x(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
SATOH:
what is this one saying.shey ur reregion no dey allow dance ni.hypocrite
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Chrisx1x(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
fellis:

This isn't how a pious Muslim man should behave.
You need to ask Allah for forgiveness.
my friend,only jesus can save you not mohammed and certainly not Allah

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by SATOH: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chrisx1x:
my friend,only jesus can save you not mohammed and certainly not Allah

Even Jesus can't save himself talkless of others... He is just a servant of Allah. Repent and seek refuge in Allah. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Mskrisx(f): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
gentlesinna:
Mr man shut up.which Allah forgiveness do u want den to seek,wen dey did not offend any Allah.so go zu billhi ur self nd alow d girls to daance away der sorrow

Guy u get zero chill

Chaiiii lwkmd
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Their is nttin wrong wit that o! Cus they 2 ar human being too ad is human being that danced it!!
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by spafu(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
gentlesinna:
Mr man shut up.which Allah forgiveness do u want den to seek,wen dey did not offend any Allah.so go zu billhi ur self nd alow d girls to daance away der sorrow
Guy you no go kill me with laugh. So the guy should "Go Zu bilihi himself"?
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Chrisx1x(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
SATOH:

Even Jesus can't save himself talkless of others... He is just a servant of Allah. Repent and seek refuge in Allah. Thank you.
which allah,the one that told you to be killing christians in the name of jihad?muslim lack the knowledge of the concept of love.Jesus death was symbolical.we were like a condemmed thief,sentenced to death(a path adam and eve willingly chosed) and here comes a man,the only son of a wealthy man willing to die in place of the thief.the bible contains too many mystery which an unbeliever may never understand.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by grbgrb4(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
ilawanson44:
Forget all that Hijab they wear! Go to Kastina and see the Ninja covering ones drinking beer in brothels and ready to get down with just N500! I can't forget the one i f*cked that had very massive a*se
LOL
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by deluxez12(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
SATOH:

go blame ur allah with ur so called religion of peace....fvcking jihadist
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by SupremeDimeji(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
This was my secondary school mehn...

#Bauchi
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by ZUBY77(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
SATOH:
For dancing?
Allah must be jobless.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Rufai1314(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
may ALLAH forgive them and them a better muslim[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by mayorkyzo: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Olaniyi53:
.u are a fool 4 saying dat.Every lady pride is to b preserve not 4 public.moreso no real muslim gal will b dancing.every can use dat small hijab when is not niqab
Jihadist spotted cheesy
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by omoyemirally(f): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
gentlesinna:
sign of end time. Am not amazed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by Fulaboy(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2016
zealot4me:
Fula boy
see your children pa cheesy Taheera, Nana justice and khaeejah chocolatey
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by EmmyDe25(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
SATOH:
Lol... We saw this coming
Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by axiliborha(f): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
SATOH:
you are mad because they danced shoki it is a sin but you the man can dance shoki abi... Low life human low life brain...you are the type that use to cage your wife Islam isn't a religion your Mohammed wasn't born from a virgin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 3 Girls In Hijab Dancing Shoki by mukhcech(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
The thing wey dem dey take hi jab do pass showing.

Dem go come dey pretend sey na dem holy pass.

Are they not?. Is this not making news because the religion of islam and the people who subscribed to it are not known to be Sinners or wayward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema / Olamide - Biography,history And Life Style / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.