Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) (33972 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by omenka(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2016
anonimi:

How about we look INWARD to ourselves and make the SACRIFICIAL savings instead of eating, feasting and fcvking our lives away as Donald Trump is rumoured to have said about us, black people
Better than mortgaging ourselves with another band of SLAVE masters, not so?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537
If you consider yourself a slave, bro, it is entirely up to you. Some of us consider ourselves Kings. cheesy

By the way, always check the "prescription" label. wink

Bye.

Ps: stop following me around, you are TOTALY insignificant to me, and so are your opinions. wink
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by dokunbam(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Flirtyjane:
The baba is back

Back incharge cool
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2016
What country is in the list of agenda, for the next appointment for president Buhari, I guess it is going to be India next shocked
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by NobleAky(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2016
Galacious1:
i'l think bout it tongue
if u no dey kiafu i go use the eba stone u. Bring soup make eat food joor
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by okeke00(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2016
He traveled to learn kun fu to fight corruption

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by AhmadMind: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
[size=38pt]China is not lending us money..... China is FORCING its SUB-STandard goods and Services upon Nigeria.

China is the ONLY BENEFICIARY of this Deal.

SAY NOOOOOOOO[/size]

searchng4love:
so fayose pursued him home?.....

Office of PMB post=44729103:
[img]http://gif.co/seCM.gif[/img]

anyway he should publish the Chinese agreements for us to peruse...even though written in Chinese! undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Larryfest(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Baba nw u ar back get 2work asap and lets do dis tin!!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Deen77: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
DaGC:

It is disheartening and incorrect to say that GEJ did nothing or did little. There are always 2 sides to a coin. People always tend to look to the corruption, Boko Haram etc side, but they also always fail to realise that in Nigeria's 56years, no administration has carried out more infrastructural projects than his.

He might be out of office but please y'all should see his good side too.

Nigeria was no eldorado before GEJ. He did his part, its now PMB's turn to do his part.

I can see him commissioning project, that is why we vote him out.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:
Just a simple question: who are the best people to borrow from in your opinion

the option is not to borrow at all - had it been Nigerians are patient, i know our president can turn the country around without borrowing a dime but the thing is Nigerians are just putting too much pressure on Buhari hence the quest to borrow are perform some miracle which is really not necessary.

If Nigerians can endure 16 years of destruction, they should brace up and endure only 4 years of repairs! shikena! undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Deen77: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Baba while you were in china, the agbero governor of ekiti state was also in china to pose behind a podium in a train station where people were waiting "jejely" for their train, some were even taking selfies including the bros he took along and bros ponmo cutter lied to the self acclaimed citizens of "the fountain of knowledge" that he was addressing business executives in a seminar/conference, chaiiiii ekiti people yaff suffered!!!

can you show us any agreement published by your hero even the one he signed with the same Chinese government as far back as 2010 which he never executed

No be small, train station addressing passengers as business men.

Fayose: Omo mama oni pampers.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Nusaf: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
AMINDA:

Really? Do you know even the almighty America is indebted to China to the tune of over 17 trillion dollars?
I don't seem to understand this China of a country. Is it that she is the richest country in the world? Cos since the creation of Nigeria till date, I don't think the sum of revenue generated and expended is anywhere close to half of 17 trillion dollars which China is presently being owed by only one country. Pls where are the Economists? I am confused.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Alimtoheeb(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
As if u have option. Take it or leave it, this man will rule us for atleast 4 yrs, and am sure by God's grace more than that, by that time, ur stupid self centered politician at NASS would av been dealt with.....someone is working tirelessly for Nigerian at whole and u are here running ur mouth, u think traveling is easy, at his age, still doing what ur hero cant do in his 8 yrs...get a life BOY
canalily:
and he will keep ra.ping u untill u dry well wellangry
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by DaGC(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Deen77:

I can see him commissioning project, that is why we vote him out.

Baba, you still didn't challenge what I said by telling me the administration that carried out more infrastructural projects.

Elections will always have a winner and a loser. So basically 'what's your point?' undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by phenase(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
OK Sir, Where will be our next travel !
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by benzema8(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Croatia his next destination
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Justinah4real(f): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
In as much his travelling is in our favour, he is better off the ex that stayed longer in Nigeria with little or no development.......BABA KEEP REPPING US. GOD BLESS U.
Is it the expensive darkness or fuel that is 1litre for 500? Has he disclosed how much billions he spent to close down radio biafra. Im sure if that station was on till now, this man wont suffer the masses like this.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by canalily(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
As if u have option. Take it or leave it, this man will rule us for atleast 4 yrs, and am sure by God's grace more than that, by that time, ur stupid self centered politician at NASS would av been dealt with.....someone is working tirelessly for Nigerian at whole and u are here running ur mouth, u think traveling is easy, at his age, still doing what ur hero cant do in his 8 yrs...get a life BOY
yes am happy, i hit the hammer to the right nailgrin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
In as much his travelling is in our favour, he is better off the ex that stayed longer in Nigeria with little or no development.......BABA KEEP REPPING US. GOD BLESS U.

oh!! though art too dull as your leader!!
Even d so called Hausa Pple DAT voted d thr@sh in now denies him saying he is a Fulani that he is never their bro yet you still showed up here with Ur Nokia C1 to type the@sh n show Pple how stup!d!ty v taken over you.

i beliv Ur family can't even afford 2 square meal now yet your coming here to lick d @ss of a dull@rd.

imagine your sentences n spelling cos u refused going to sch.GEJ wasn't better ,they r all same Buh at least u learn how to struggle to survive in dis difficult country not to b here to show Ur brainwashed skull..

I'd pray my advice will make you get an admission form into primary 4 so you will go n learn more..

even when your dad managed to buy 1 litre@#300,u still came here to insult a man his certificates alone will change the life of your whole family..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
AhmadMind:
[size=38pt]China is not lending us money..... China is FORCING its SUB-STandard goods and Services upon Nigeria.

China is the ONLY BENEFICIARY of this Deal.

SAY NOOOOOOOO[/size]

My brother, u get it wrong.. Nigerians are the one asking china to do sub-standard product for them..
check d back of your gadgets.. tell me what u see!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Etizz:
Wait oh, for 2days now I was unable to reply, quote or like....

Someone tell me what dat means and why??
u were banned,

Next time check ur profile n see d offense u committed.

I was banned on Wednesday-to-friday for insulting someone
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alanjeffy:

oh!! though art too dull as your leader!!
Even d so called Hausa Pple DAT voted d thr@sh in now denies him saying he is a Fulani that he is never their bro yet you still showed up here with Ur Nokia C1 to type the@sh n show Pple how stup!d!ty v taken over you.

i beliv Ur family can't even afford 2 square meal now yet your coming here to lick d @ss of a dull@rd.

imagine your sentences n spelling cos u refused going to sch.GEJ wasn't better ,they r all same Buh at least u learn how to struggle to survive in dis difficult country not to b here to show Ur brainwashed skull..

I'd pray my advice will make you get an admission form into primary 4 so you will go n learn more..

even when your dad managed to buy 1 litre@#300,u still came here to insult a man his certificates alone will change the life of your whole family..
how I wish I can help your pathetic life, but I can't......am not the type that exchange words with ppl on social media so I will have to leave you with your sorrowful life.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by amtaken(f): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
It's 230 in PH.

yarimo:
Mr president you are welcome, but baba here in state fuel is still 190per ltr
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by amtaken(f): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chai Bubu don lean finish like bonga fish, as the man dey chop food na so e dey disappear dey appear for Rochas Okorocha body.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by mbahfrankuc(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
pilot :Oga! na wey be d next place we go fly go?
pb:Kai, na na na make I check timetable .
pilot:Oga! if dey ask u to fly go sambisa nko?
pb:kai meni ni , I go fly go Paris, u and I know say I dey fear boko boiz,
pilot:I belive Oga make we go back to Washington, for weekend?
pb:hmmmm, dey say fuel price don increase I no concern me wetin go up go still fall down,
Pilot, choi , yowaaaaaa! na who we go ask?
Pb:na me u dey ask?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by omenka(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ioannes:

I'm sure Fayose must be dreading the day he will leave office because Buhari's silence on his matter is definitely ominous.
Very very very ominous and eerie I tell you!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by aresa: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Best Nigerian President ever..
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Basketofficial(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ajantala the traveller you are welcome. Where next are you travelling to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alimtoheeb:

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by harbeebtech(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Baba kaaboo ooooo, baba where are you goin next week??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by Lighthouseman: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
The ineffectual junketer heads to London next week for a conference on corruption. It's time labour blocks the runways of all airports to stop this Man from disappearing at will. This man flies like a wizard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:
If you consider yourself a slave, bro, it is entirely up to you. Some of us consider ourselves Kings. cheesy

By the way, always check the "prescription" label. wink

Bye.

Ps: stop following me around, you are TOTALY insignificant to me, and so are your opinions. wink

Omenka Omenka. You are now sounding like the "common sense senator" don't forget what buhari said about Nigerians being Thieves and drug peddlers. Lol. Talking about shooting oneself on the foot. Hihihihihih.

Sai buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association / Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.