Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting (46818 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2016
NOW, I KNOW A LOT OF PERSONS DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS, BUT I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THE WISE WOULD LISTEN AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY WHILE THE OTHER SET OF PERSONS WOULD JUST SIT THERE DOUBTING AND SAYING IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

NEVERTHELESS SIT TIGHT AND READ THROUGH

WHAT IS VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING?

Virtual football betting is a platform that provides you with unlimited matches to be played every minute, it also provides you with 24 season’s daily non-stop.

This is how it works;

In virtual football betting, each game is played within 3 minutes and a season is completed within an hour. Therefore in virtual football betting, 24 seasons is played within a day. So you can see you have unlimited matches to place your bets on instead of waiting for one weekend to the other to place your bets.

A lot of people don’t even use the virtual football betting offered by most brokers anymore, because of one reason or the other but instead they keep on waiting for one week to the next waiting for their favorite teams to place their bets on (real time football betting).

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

It means you have unlimited opportunity to make lots of cash, but you're wasting all the opportunity given to you.

This is why i have come to your rescue...................

THIS IS WHERE I MAKE ALL MY CASH FROM,

YES VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING!!!

Of course you don’t just go there and start picking any team of your choice and start placing your bets on them, YOU WILL LOSE SEVERELY.
In order to Hit big always in virtual football betting, you need to make use of a superb strategy, or let me call it a cheat. For about 2-3 years now, I have developed a killer strategy for myself on virtual football betting and I call it the virtual killer method, where you keep on winning, without any lose of money, only on one condition.

WHAT’S THAT?

YOU FOLLOW ALL THE RULES GIVEN, THAT’S ALL.

ALL YOU NEED IS:

A LAPTOP
INTERNET CONNECTION
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

NOW LET ME OPEN UP TO YOU AND TELL YOU THE REAL TRUTH

Virtual football betting is not like the real time football betting, where you get live matches that are played by real people, Virtual football betting is computerized by experts who knows the in and out of the system, the brokers offering this service of Virtual football betting are wise, so they employ the best psychologist and other important personnel to set up this virtual football betting service in order for them to Block every loop Hole.

This is the reason why it's not Easy to just go there and Start picking games, placing win, Lose or Draw either single or accumulator and expect to win so easily. This only happen if you are an Expert in that Area.

So if someone comes and tell you he wants to give you sure games on virtual football betting, tell that person to go an hug the nearest transformers Because on virtual football betting, there is nothing like sure games PERIOD!!!

Another Big deal about Virtual football betting is that after a season is played which takes about every 1-2 Hours, the system is updated and recycled into a new format during the Next season.

This is the reason why from the beginning, i said you need to have a superb strategy in other to make your cool cash on Virtual football betting.

ANOTHER TRUTH (VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING IS FAR BETTER THAN REAL TIME FOOTBALL BETTING)

Virtual football betting is still the best despite the technicality because if you are making use of a sound strategy, you would be winning good cash every minutes, let say at most every 5-15 minutes. but for real time football betting, which is also still risky, you win every week or in some cases twice a week, Most of the time, you can even Loose straight for week ends in a month.

Secondly, you cannot make use of any strategy/cheat on real time football betting except Forecasting of which one game can still cut your Accumulator bet meanwhile on real time football betting, you can make use of a sound strategy that never fails (i will explain on my next sub heading below).

Thirdly on Virtual football betting, you can play more than 12 seasons a day while on virtual, you play a season for almost a year if not a year.

NOW YOU SEE WHY I PREFER VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING TO REAL TIME FOOTBALL BETTING. NOW SOME PEOPLE WOULD SAY "WHAT'S THE STRATEGY ONE CAN MAKE USE OF NOW FOR THIS VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING"?

THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO GIVE YOU HERE. (KEEP READING AND PAY ATTENTIOn)

MY VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING STRATEGY AND WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?[/b

I know you are already wondering what kind of strategy would make you keep winning and winning without any losses of money in football betting,

of course your answer is = That's impossible!!

[b]GUESS WHAT!!!!

You're wrong...............

with my strategy i can guarantee you to keep on winning, without any LOSS OF MONEY provided you follow all the rules, because for any strategy, there must be rules guiding it.

The strategy i am going to show and teach you is based on placing your bets and stakes on Draws only instead of placing them on winnings or losses.

THE NEXT QUESTION ON YOUR MIND IS = WHY DRAWS?

The answer to that question is = Draws has the highest number of odds, so you get bigger and huge winnings (money) with draws and i believe you agree with me.

Now the real reason why i said my strategy is based on placing your bets on draws is this; for every season, some teams would end up with 10, 8, 7, 5, 4, 6, even 11-12 DRAWS, but not team would end up with 0-2 draws, this is also The-same for virtual football betting.

Remember that i told you that the Brokers providing Virtual football betting strategies Are wise so they update and recycle their system at the end of every season.

NOW THIS IS THE LOOP HOLE MY STRATEGY MAKE USE OF.

NOTE: No mater the updating or recycling The Brokers would do, it would not change the fact that there must be at least 4-12 DRAWS by each team on the VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Now Due to the Idea of this Draw pattern that no team would get below 4 draws in a season, This is what my strategy does

IT SHOWS YOU HOW TO SELECT A TEAM THAT WOULD COME UP WITH AT LEAST 5 DRAWS A SEASON IT CAN BE 8, 9,10 OR 12, IT DEPENDS BUT IT WONT BE BELOW 5 DRAWS.

EXPLAINING THE STRATEGY

After selecting this team, then you'll chose your TARGET. (your target is the money you want to win per DRAW, it can be 200, 500, 1000, 1500 or 2000, it depends on you) For me, i make use of N500 per Draw.

VERY IMPORTANT; FOR EXAMPLE FROM THE RULES IN THE STRATEGY, YOU SELECT ENUGU, NOTE THAT IT IS ENUGU YOU WOULD PLACE ALL DRAW BETS ON THROUGH OUT THE SEASON.

For Example the team selected gets 8-10 Draws out of 30 games in a season, that would make me N4,000 to N5,000 for this particular season which would take maybe just an HOUR or an 1 HOUR 30 Minutes,

WOOOOOOOOOWW............................... GREAT SUM OF MONEY.

AT LEAST YOU WOULD AGREE WITH ME THAT IS IS BETTER TO WIN N5,000 EVERY DAY, FOR 30DAYS. THAN WIN N10,000 THIS WEEK END AND LOOSE EVERYTHING THE NEXT THREE WEEK ENDS, ON REAL TIME FOOTBALL BETTING.

SO FOR EXAMPLE YOUR TARGET IS N200, ON 8 DRAWS YOU WOULD MAKE N2,000 PER SEASON, YOU CAN DO TWO SEASONS TO MAKE N4,000, YOU MAY EVEN GET 10 DRAWS THE NEXT SEASON.

SO IT'S LEFT FOR YOU IF YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO BE ONLINE TO BROWSE. FOR ME I DO JUST ONE SEASON AND RELAX TILL THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE I'M A VERY BUSY PERSON.

Now this is the big question = "HOW WOULD I KNOW WHEN TO PLACE MY BET AND HOW WOULD I KNOW HOW MUCH TO STAKE AND GET MY TARGET"?

NOW THIS IS NOT A STRATEGY YOU RUSH AND JUST JUMP INTO ALTHOUGH IT'S VERY EASY AS FAR AS YOU CAN FOLLOW THE RULES, BUT LET ME JUST EXPLAIN A LITTLE BELOW

For example YOUR TARGET IS N500 AND THE DRAW ODD FOR A GAME IS 3.55, THIS IS HOW TO CALCULATE HOW MUCH YOU WOULD STAKE TO WIN YOUR N500 TARGET.

STAKE = TARGET/1-ODD

WE WOULD HAVE;

STAKE = 500/1-3.55

STAKE = 500/2.55

STAKE = 196.078

THEREFORE YOU WOULD HAVE TO STAKE N196.078 ON THE DRAW WITH ODD 3.55 TO WIN YOUR N500. Chears.........!!!

NOTE;

The calculation is so simple to carry out and place your Bets, remember i said having a superb strategy, so if you want to stop loosing and start winning to beat the Broker on Every stake you place, you have to do some calculations and don't be lazy. That's what it takes because the Brokers also are making their own calculations. so you have to be smart on placing your bets when it comes to virtual Football betting.

ALSO NOTE;

The above calculation is just for you to understand a little about this strategy and how you would be calculating your stakes, Now to help you, It would take a long time for me to start explaining and typing everything about the strategy on all the steep by steep procedures taken to select the best team for each season on the virtual football betting and how and when to place your stakes, But instead i have made it easy for you to get full and complete understanding by putting all the information you need together in form of an E-book guide, of which I spent approximately 6 months to construct.

TO GET THE E-BOOK GUIDE ON THE STRATEGY, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CALL ME ON 08066246378 FOR MORE ENQUIRERS AND I'LL FORWARD THE GUIDE TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. THAT'S IT............... AND I AM ALSO OPEN TO A ONE ON ONE TRAINING IF YOU WANT, WE CAN MEET AND I'LL TEACH YOU VERY WELL LIVE..

NOTE;
I am not trying to say that my killer strategy would make you millions every month, but i am guaranteeing you that with the great secrets and strategy I am going to show you in this book, you would make at least ₦4,000 daily, so it depends on how long you can stay online to keep making your money.

WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS BOOK CONTAIN?

1. MY KILLER STRATEGY ON VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING, NOT JUST THAT,
2. HOW TO SELECT THE SUITABLE TEAMS FOR THE STRATEGY ON EACH SEASONS.
3. HOW AND WHEN TO PLACE YOUR BETS
4. WELL UNDERSTANDABLE CALCULATIONS ON HOW TO CALCULATE FOR YOUR STAKE AMOUNTS

FOR REAL TIME FOOTBALL BETTING

5. ALL GREAT TIPS ON REAL TIME FOOTBALL BETTING
6. ALL MY BEST FORECASTING SITE
7. ALL THE GREATEST SITES WHERE YOU CAN GET SURE BANKERS AND FIXED MATCHES WITH GREAT ODDS, FOR FREE.
8. AND LOTS MORE....

FOR EXAMPLE;

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET SURE BANKERS WITH ODDS HIGHER THAN 300.50 AT LOW DISCOUNTS?

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN CREATE AN ACCUMULATOR WITH JUST FEW GAMES AND STAKE WITH ₦150 TO WIN ₦450,000?

HOW DO YOU GET TO KNOW ALL THESE INFO I’VE JUST MENTIONED ABOVE?

THEY ARE ALL INSIDE THIS GREAT E-BOOK I’VE PROVIDED FOR YOU.

Now, I take you all who are really interested in this book as my brothers and sisters, the reason is because we are in this industry together, I mean since we all do online betting or are looking for one way or the other to make money online or maximize our profits online, we are one.

Therefore, for those who are really interested in making real cash from online virtual football betting, kindly take a bold steep now and contact ME below on how to get this great GUIDE or get the one on one Training
You can contact me on (08066246378)

REMEMBER!!! "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER........ "

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS GETTING THE INFORMATION YOU NEED.

TAKE A BOLD STEP TO YOUR PHONE NOW AND

MAKE THAT CALL THAT WOULD CHANGE YOUR

FINANCIAL LIFE STATUS FOR GOOD.....

GOOD NEWS TO YOU, EVEN WHEN THE FOOTBALL SEASON IS ABOUT TO END, IT DOES NOT AFFECT US THAT MAKES MONEY DAILY THROUGH THIS SYSTEM. "VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING" DON'T ALSO FORGET, YOU CAN CALL FOR A ONE ON ONE TRAINING, THAT WOULD EVEN BE BETTER FOR YOU.
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by godoluwa(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2016
what if theres no single draw throughout the season? I have witnessed a season where awka has no single draw. betradar is wiser than you thinkl
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2016
godoluwa:
what if theres no single draw throughout the season? I have witnessed a season where awka has no single draw. betradar is wiser than you thinkl

Okay i understand your point okay but it's impossible for it to occur, but if you read through my post carefully, you would find out that i made mention of the fact that in my guide you would get to know how to select a team that would come up with nothing less than 4 draws
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by godoluwa(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2016
nath44real:

Okay i understand your point okay but it's impossible for it to occur, but if you read through my post carefully, you would find out that i made mention of the fact that in my guide you would get to know how to select a team that would come up with nothing less than 4 draws
Good. I knw that it involves martingale but you knw what, drop team that will have at least 4 draws per season. drop 2 seasons per day for 3days & lets see.
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
godoluwa:
Good. I knw that it involves martingale but you knw what, drop team that will have at least 4 draws per season. drop 2 seasons per day for 3days & lets see.

bro it would me much more easier to explain when you see me doing it.
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by Manutd19: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
godoluwa:

Couldn't have said it better. I have the draw system by Belanger and did some research years ago, you can't beat the bookie.
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2016
Manutd19:

Couldn't have said it better. I have the draw system by Belanger and did some research years ago, you can't beat the bookie.

Trust me bro that was years ago, while you have been sleeping, others have be cracking the "CODES"
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by wittyt98(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2016
how much does one on one teaching cost?
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
wittyt98:
how much does one on one teaching cost?

Just give a call and we can talk about it ok Negotiations is applicable

1 Like

Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by Earlmikky(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
We all know it will cost money before we can get it, so y can't you post ur email here or say the price calling you is a bad idea
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by africanman85: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
I love this godoluwa guy. Always bursting all this men wey no gree us sleep. If this guy is making this kind money, him no go get time dey this nairaland. U go dey trade even for night. Drop 2 or 3 matches a day here to prove yourself.
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by godoluwa(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
africanman85:
I love this godoluwa guy. Always bursting all this men wey no gree us sleep. If this guy is making this kind money, him no go get time dey this nairaland. U go dey trade even for night. Drop 2 or 3 matches a day here to prove yourself.
thanks boss
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by Maximus85(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2016
Been there, don't that.
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2016
Earlmikky:
We all know it will cost money before we can get it, so y can't you post ur email here or say the price calling you is a bad idea

Bros i'm not a police, why are you scared, if you're not interested, just chill and let those who need the package get it for them self
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2016
africanman85:

My Bro, just listen to yourself, "If this guy is making this kind money, him no go get time dey this Nairaland" so this is what you would do when you get a system that pays, you would just sit back and make all the money alone, i wonder how Nigeria go take better. Guy, not everybody is like you.
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2016
FOR THOSE WHO LIVE FAR AWAY AND CANNOT MAKE IT TO LAGOS, I HAVE GOT EVERYTHING PACKAGED IN AN E-BOOK GUIDE, SIMPLY CALL ME ON 08066246378 TO GET YOURS!!!
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
nath44real:

guy i need the ebook, so hw fr?
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
stardragon:

guy i need the ebook, so hw fr?

Bros just give me a call 08066246378
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, I JUST WANT TO GIVE A REMINDER THAT THE ONE ON ONE TRAINING IS STILL ON.

FOR THOSE WHO LIVE FAR AWAY AND CANNOT MAKE IT TO LAGOS FOR THE TRAINING, I HAVE GOT ALL THE TOOLS PACKAGED IN AN E-BOOK GUIDE, SIMPLY CALL ME ON 08066246378 TO GET YOURS!!!
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by nath44real: 3:46pm On May 18, 2016
HEY EVERYBODY,ABEG MAKE SHEUN NOR BAN FOOTBALL BETTING AS MEN THE MAKE MONEY FROM AM OOO

PLEASE THIS IS TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THIS PACKAGE IS STILL ON OOO. NOW THAT THE SEASON IS OVER. WHY NOT MAKE SOME COOL CASH FROM VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING THAT DOES NOT HAVE AN END .

MAKE UNLIMITED CASH TODAY FROM VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING.....

JUST CALL ME ON 08066246378 TO GET YOUR PACKAGE NOW!!!!

I REALLY ENDED THIS SEASON WELL OOO WITH THIS SURE BANKER...

Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by Awotimi(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2016
nath44real:
HEY EVERYBODY,ABEG MAKE SHEUN NOR BAN FOOTBALL BETTING AS MEN THE MAKE MONEY FROM AM OOO

PLEASE THIS IS TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THIS PACKAGE IS STILL ON OOO. NOW THAT THE SEASON IS OVER. WHY NOT MAKE SOME COOL CASH FROM VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING THAT DOES NOT HAVE AN END .

MAKE UNLIMITED CASH TODAY FROM VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING.....

JUST CALL ME ON 08066246378 TO GET YOUR PACKAGE NOW!!!!

I REALLY ENDED THIS SEASON WELL OOO WITH THIS SURE BANKER...
What a fool.....you forgot to insert the Bet number just below Details of bet.....get a life nigga....Seun take note of this bastard..
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by Democivil: 6:54pm On May 18, 2016
nath44real:

My Bro, just listen to yourself, "If this guy is making this kind money, him no go get time dey this Nairaland" so this is what you would do when you get a system that pays, you would just sit back and make all the money alone, i wonder how Nigeria go take better. Guy, not everybody is like you.
see the idiot that claims he wanted to help people and still want to collect money from them. kobo u no go get here.
Re: How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting by Nteogwuija(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2016
guys beware before u give ur money to d wrong person. I did a Google search on that nairabet id and this is what I got
http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=%3A+timothy60&btnG=

be wise!

(1) (Reply)

UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) / Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / Femi Otedola At Lagos University Staff School In 1971. 46 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.