Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Top 5 Free And Paid Antivirus Software 2016 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Top 5 Free And Paid Antivirus Software 2016 (5650 Views)

Can I Remove A Virus Without Antivirus Software? / 5 Of The Best Free Antivirus Software You Can Rely On / The Best Free Antivirus Software For Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 Free And Paid Antivirus Software 2016 by benatex(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2016
1.BIT DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS

Bit Defender AntiVirus is one of the best AntiVirus you’re going to find. It offers you maximum and efficient protection from professional hackers and identity thieves. It searches and destroys malware at superior performance Bit Defender is easy to use,comes with high performance,enhanced security features and 24/7 technical support in case you run into some issues.

2.KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS

Kaspersky Antivirus is second on my list because of two features which I really appreciate and that is the anti-phishing feature and its ability to quickly detect removable media. Kaspersky’s ability to seek and destroy malware is very remarkable and it has a lot more features than its other competitors.

3.AVIRA ANTIVIRUS(FREE AND PRO)

Avira AntiVirus is also a spectacular antivirus software, although the free version is quite restricted to some unique features. Avira offers you with AES 256-bit encryption,communication encryption,IP address changing for content unblocking. It’ll also protect you from infected or phishing sites. Avira is available on PC, Android, Mac and iOS.

4.MCAFEE LIVESAFE ANTIVIRUS

McAfee AntiVirus Plus protects your Windows PC well, even more better than most antivirus software out there. It offers antiphishing protection, a firewall and a file shredder, features that are usually part of internet security suites rather than basic antivirus products. McAfee AntiVirus Plus is an excellent option for your short list of virus protection software to consider. McAfee AntiVirus Plus offers unlimited device licenses across all of your devices. This means you can protect all of your Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices without buying an extra license for each.

5.NORTON ANTIVIRUS

Norton AntiVirus goes beyond antivirus protection by combining previous products into one antivirus protection subscription. Norton Security brings all of its consumer antivirus software products into one package,thereby removing any subscription complications. Norton is jam-packed with many cool features but more importantly, Norton Security backs up these features at high and solid performance.

There are many other antivirus software that I haven’t mentioned here,you can google search on them.

Source - http://www.tweak.com.ng/the-best-anti-virus-software-2016-free-paid/

cc lalasticlala maleeq skydancer

Re: The Top 5 Free And Paid Antivirus Software 2016 by s3nt1n3l: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Kaspersky recently launched a free anti virus software for the first time - really good:
https://www.themaiguard.com/2017/07/kaspersky-now-offers-a-free-antivirus-software
Re: The Top 5 Free And Paid Antivirus Software 2016 by anthonysmith123: 4:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Kaspersky is really one of the best malware removal for windows 10. And I agree with comment above. Especially I like the builts after 2016 year.

(1) (Reply)

Needs Ip Address Blocked From Isp. / Which Isp Offers The Best Internet Connection In Owerri? / SOLD SOLD Lenovo Thinkpad (2pcs) T450s, I5 8gb, 500gb SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.