Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! (51244 Views)

"Warrior Meets Warrior" - FFK And Fayose Meet At PDP Convention (Photo) / Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Dawdy(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Behold....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Flashh: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
The difference... Buhari went there for something important, while Fayose went there to play.

458 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Chanchit: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose just disgrace wailers with that yeye trip.

374 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Biafrans and their weird heroes. undecided

269 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by orlaryhincah(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Insult, why would you compare a President to a Governor? Biko why!!!

https://giditrips.com - the new entertainment hub

206 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by midolian(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
orlaryhincah:
This is indeed an Insult! Comparing a charlatan to a President

245 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by amaechi1: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
The first two pix show serious business and brainstorming going on. While, the last one indicate an arranged photo shot for pleasure.

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by hisgrace090: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose redress your steps before it backfires.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by pontirock(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Y can't Fayose be like Loki

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Gogetta(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Na wa for OP oh, how can you compare a crocodile to a lizard(wall gecko)? Fayose is a bloody jester. Smh!

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by tinnymerit(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2016
and this is the suppoosed hero of some Biafra and the educated illiterates.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by spako4(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Ekiti comedian entertaining the tourists at the train station.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by otil1: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2016
You know there is a big problem when you are dragged to comparing a President to a Governor.

Wahala dey for APC govt truly.

Never before has this happened.

Gogetta:
Na wa for OP oh, how can you compare a crocodile to a lizard(wall gecko)? Fayose is a bloody jester. Smh!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Stalwert: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2016
please desist comparing an oloriburuku president with our president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2016
ba7man:
Biafrans and their weird heroes. undecided
what do Biafra have to do with this news between a yoruba man and hausa man? ? This ur hate is getting to ur blood ooh blood. U don need help. Nd be foolish enough to reply me onye apari

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by oglalasioux(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose speaking at the Hall of Shame.

I'm still trying to understand why Fayose will disgrace the Nation, Ekiti people, PDP and myself who used to hold him in high esteem.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dawdy:
Behold....
Yorubas would say : "itumo? "
You guys are getting it wrong and making him play you to the gallery.
This is the same mistake GEJ made when he contended with Amaechi. The office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria is bigger than that of any country in Africa , let alone that of a Governor. So when you half clever folks get org.asms from mentioning a Governor in the same breath with The President, I shake my head.
Whatever fayose went there to do is his business and that of Ekiti people, cos he is answerable to them and them only. However, Mr president is answerable to every Nigerian.
We really need to wake up

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by modath(f): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chanchit:
Fayose just disgrace wailers with that yeye trip.

No be you go kee me for this NL!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by olafum1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin

The difference is clear to those who would see it

1 Like

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ba7man(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
ebubemicky:
what do Biafra have to do with this news between a yoruba man and hausa man? ? This ur hate is getting to ur blood ooh blood. U don need help. Nd be foolish enough to reply me onye apari
See? I guessed right.... You're a Biafran. cheesy

NB: An Igbo man Is different from a Biafran in ideology.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose prepped out for osuofia in China

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by menacetosociety: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Igbos won't like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by harmbhrosz(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
pontirock:
Y can't Fayose be like Loki
na dat one bad pass na... Silent killer

I can't forget how Loki successfully tricked Thor in becoming the king of Asgard in Thor 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by totorimi: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
orlaryhincah:

See this one so you don't know Fayose is the president we know in the South. Presido Fayose is the president of all well meaning wailers who are moaning what has befallen our beloved country since May 29, 2015. Since that day we don't know what is happening in our country so we remember GEJ the great hero who bestowed on us a democracy the whole world is talking about. Since that time elections held in Kogi, rivers has been marred with all manner of shenanigans but thank God for presidio Fayose who has remained the voice in the wilderness, otherwise these vampees would have sucked all our blood.

So for that he remains our hero and presidio that we know, we refuse to be led by the blind we shall be led by the sighted and man of the people. So get sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by azeecoboy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
can someone tell me wetin fayose dey find for china

3 Likes

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by wristbangle: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
hisgrace090:
Fayose redress your steps before it backfires.

gringrin

I don vomit so tay. Chai God dey!

2 Likes

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Zico5(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose, a joker. I love the way buhari and his aids are dealing wt him. Silence is the best answer to a fool. Only wailers take him serious cos they belong to the same league.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by anonimi: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:
The difference... Buhari went there for something important, while Fayose went there to play.

Do you know if the old megida had another senior moment and asked for Western Germany? grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by omofunaab(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Even the wailers are disappointed with what Fayose has done. He made mockery of opposition. ..opposing a government doesn't mean you have to be mad. I have been noticing Fayose's insanity ever since he said we should devalue our currency. My good friend chima now mocks me anytime I say yorubas are intelligent but I have been telling him that Fayose is just an exceptional case that needs urgent medical attention... I only pity the rice loving people of ekiti for electing a governor that hasn't commissioned a single project, yet ambode, wike others are commissioning

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by notoriousbabe: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Una still dey talk about that notice me tout called fayose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Siberia101: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location? / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) / Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.