Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (47654 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by guiddoti: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
potbelly:
I don't think one part of hell will be hotter than the other.I think the hotness will be uniform... Not sure though because I haven't been there... Anyone who has been there should please verify the statement made in the original post...
I disagree totally. if hell will be uniform, then purnishment will be equal. Hell shall be based according to the work shall be even heaven will have degree of enjoyment according to every work
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by cloudgoddess(f): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fearcom:

My dear, this place is the abode of departed spirits, known as the unrighteous dead. This HELL isn't made from earthly fire! It is an ETERNAL FIRE AND a place of EXTREME TORMENT, where all the water of this world CANNOT QUENCH ..it is filled with demons, worms, flaming burning sulphur(the place stinks), chains and damned spirits.

P.S; your body isn't the real you. Your body is your house, a container or suit for your SPIRIT. Your SPIRIT and SOUL is eternal and cannot die. That's why people continue in a state of full consciousness after they die. The human SPIRIT is made material substance, though not a physical substance, but a substance nevertheless.
What is your evidence for any of these claims? "Revelations verse X" isn't evidence btw.

And if it's not an earthly fire then why does it run on earthly matter (sulfur)..? I'm sorry but something's not adding up.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amok2(f): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
the foundation of the lord stands sure, having this seal. the Lord knows them that are his and let everyone that names D name of Christ depart from iniquity
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amok2(f): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
pple and rumours. May God 4give u all. Jesus is coming soon
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amok2(f): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
that's not a threat. it's simply a warning. the Bible says judgment will start from d house of God. deeper life is kumuyi's church. Pls, don't get it twisted. the Bible says STRIVE TO ENTER. remember d story of d RICH MAN AND LAZARUS
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amok2(f): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
to whom much is given, much is xpected
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amok2(f): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
the foundation of God standeth sure having this seal. the lord knows them that are his and let everyone that names d name of Christ depart from iniquity. the Bible says STRIVE TO ENTER. JUDGMENT WILL START FROM THE HOUSE OF GOD.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amok2(f): 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
the message of d cross is being more centered on than D Hell message in Deeper life. Go and Listen to the message that pastor kumuyi talked about hell being hotter 4 deeper life sinners. he preaches more on eternal life. but the Bible says CRUCIFY THE FLESH. it's not thru confession alone. JESUS SAID IT HIMSELF. STRIVE TO ENTER. I PRAY WE DON'T BCOME LIKE D FIVE FOOLISH VIRGINS
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amok2(f): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2016
pastor kumuyi means That since they have heard D word of God more than ppl who Neva heard it. they will xperience self torment. Hell will be hot 4 everybody
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 12:29am On Apr 25, 2016
paxonel:
This approach of getting people repent by threatening hell do not go well at all.
Do you know how long this man has been threatening hell in that church? Since 30 years ago, yet the sin is increasing.
This shows that threats do no good but even more harm.
Threats make people to become dumb and mumu.
Why not educate the church members how to go about stop commiting sin rather than showering threats of hotter hell?
Sorry to say but, kindly be mindful of what you say in ignorance, he does educate them, within the message it's clear that they know the way but won't repent. It's all by grace we obtain mercy, mercy to even have the heart of repentance.
Romans 9:15" For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

I grew up in that church from infancy, and later in life went astray but am back now. Yes grace and mercy of God found me and I'm changed today but even if some people would be saved some procrastinating their repentance are getting cut up by death and many would be left with surprise by the Lord's coming. Many are getting their ways right through his messages and souls are genuinely get saved, his message is what nourishes for heavens candidates and not the shabby version of Gospel of deception other ministries present.

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 12:57am On Apr 25, 2016
paxonel:

But he is wrong by saying they will go to hell fire! Or else, why did Jesus came to die?
Do you know that there is nobody who do not commit sin, including kumuyi himself?
1John 1:8
You sir, you're wrong... we are all sinners the bible acknowledges but through provision for crucifying the flesh there are those who do not sin but that being said doesn't mean they never sinned before. We are pronounced sinners but not to go on sinning.
Romans 6:1-2
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

John the Baptist came, his message was "Repent and sin no more" while preparing the way for the Lord, Christ came and His message was repent and sin no more, this was the one message He said to the adulterous woman He showed compassion and delivered from the hands of the people. These things are very paramount to the salvation of man. "Hearing the word",
"Believing in the Son",
"Confession of them sins",
"And repenting from all forms of sin",
"Henceforth walking out your salvation daily with fear and trembling"
Those are the steps to maintain a Christlike life to make heaven. Sin is the problem in all which leads to hell even Christ preached hell more than other topics in the bible, if you need the statistics you can google it or ask me to source for the info for you, for you to know how serious it is for man to avoid ending up there. I do hate it at my own end here when i see it harshly said to people, as I've clearly addressed with people in that regard before but here pastor Kumuyi is very loving in presenting such in the right manner. He's far more better that those who will rather turn your heart to the blessings, riches and spiritual self problem of this world and not make them conscious of the things of heaven. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Ioannes:
isn't this the same church that banned it's members from watching or even owning a tv set because it is a sin but now broadcasts his Sunday sermons through cable network service to church members on Sunday during service?

I guess the definition of sin changes every decade according to the times.
No bro, it was banned not because it was a sin but because it lures to sin like it's doing today but they changed now, all man to his own salvation. We screen what we watch personally, not a member yet but a product of that church. The way Rihanna and Beyonce are influencing the world and ladies today is an example, making sin look normal and acceptable and we will later start complaining when we've ignorantly shunned the root. Abi what's it with the crazy styles in fashion these days? Exposing cleavage, thighs and other parts of the body etc not to talk of others. This is but few of the reasons it was banned then for what it causes and not because itself was a sin.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by mustymatic(m): 1:40am On Apr 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

You're a Muslim right.
What is it ma?
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 2:08am On Apr 25, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

Jesus is our high priest that intersedes for us incase you do sin. But you cannot sin when you understand what Jesus has done for you... My point is, its not your sinlessness that will ensure you make Heaven, it is your believe in the finished work of Christ... When God looks at me, He doesn't see me but Jesus because his sacrifice was for me and that's the only sacrifice that pleases the father. Reveal Christ to a believer not talk fear into him or her... The more you tell me about who i am in Christ, the more i become like him... Preach to me about hell and it will make no difference in my life.
I was once a member of Christ embassy, are you one? If not where you presently worship is no far from same doctrine. Please just try as much as knowing more of the bible and not be misled sha.... Whether you admit once saved always saved or not it's recognised in what you portray. The bible said teaching them to observe all things, pastor Kumuyi has taught, edified and exhorted his congregation all, and you would rather he doesn't talk about what's more serious which is avoiding hell. I hope you realize how serious that topic "hell" is and needs to even be a whole sermon sef, because man is so reprobate that he forgets things often. Worldliness in some congregations is no beans, so kiddy gospel is what they prefer.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Fearcom(m): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2016
cloudgoddess:

What is your evidence for any of these claims? "Revelations verse X" isn't evidence btw.

And if it's not an earthly fire then why does it run on earthly matter (sulfur)..? I'm sorry but something's not adding up.

Then maybe you should wait till the end of your life on earth to find out.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

No bro, it was banned not because it was a sin but because it lures to sin like it's doing today but they changed now, all man to his own salvation. We screen what we watch personally, not a member yet but a product of that church. The way Rihanna and Beyonce are influencing the world and ladies today is an example, making sin look normal and acceptable and we will later start complaining when we've ignorantly shunned the root. Abi what's it with the crazy styles in fashion these days? Exposing cleavage, thighs and other parts of the body etc not to talk of others. This is but few of the reasons it was banned then for what it causes and not because itself was a sin.

well then, the internet must also be banned to members. you shouldn't be here.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by BroZeal: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2016
darkenkach:
Hell will be hotter for everybody in it including Kumuyi.

be careful to avoid God's wrath upon you
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by popcykaylah(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2016
profolaolu:
He should neglect d truth,I pity ur miserable life
Oloshi ni e..did I in any way insult you? Your life is more miserable and bleeped up ..cos if not you will manners of talk..smello
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Ranchhoddas: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2016
johnstin:
What Pastor Kumuyi said makes a lot of sense.
Hell is real whether we like it or not.
I pray people claiming the place doesn't exist don't end up there. It will be too late by then.
Hell will definitely be hotter for sloppy christains that miss the rapture or die in sin.

Christains attending churches like Deeper Life, The Apostolic Faith, Gospel Faith, RCCG, MFM, CAC, and others, where sin is condemned and true repentance is regularly preached, will have themselves to blame if they go to hell.
They will be haunted by the truth they heard.

In a nutshell, hell is real and it is a place of eternal torment. Demons are the landlords of hell and do nothing but torment the lost souls trapped there.

It is my prayer that I make it to Heaven and everyone else reading this.

I would rather go to a church where I would hear the preaching of hell than attend a church where all I would hear is prosperity and breakthrough.
We are talking about eternity here. How many years do I want to spend on earth! We treat our eternal lives with kid gloves.

May GOD see us through.

How absurd.How come the demons that rebelled in the first place are the ones that still get to dish out the torment.This una story get K-leg.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2016
Amok2:
that's not a threat. it's simply a warning. the Bible says judgment will start from d house of God. deeper life is kumuyi's church. Pls, don't get it twisted. the Bible says STRIVE TO ENTER. remember d story of d RICH MAN AND LAZARUS
Judgement of the sins that has been judged, found guilty and penalised on christ, that will start from church?

Please, start to read your bible it is very important.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Amok2:
When the bible said strive to enter, was the bible talking about sinless perfection?

Was the bible contradicting itself by saying that we should live by work(right living).

You are just interpreting that verse with your legalism mentality.

In the case of the rich man and Lazarus; what exactly are you pointing out?

That rich men will find it very hard to go to heaven?
Or what?

And remember, you cannot judge events that took place AFTER the cross using events that took place BEFORE the cross.

BEFORE the cross are the TYPES and SHADOWS of man's redemption, but AFTER the cross is the real substance of redemption(jesus).

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by chara019: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2016
gosh!gosh!!gosh!!!
i don't know why I'm pained this much,some people can't think o.chai........future leaders....lol
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Amok2:
the message of d cross is being more centered on than D Hell message in Deeper life. Go and Listen to the message that pastor kumuyi talked about hell being hotter 4 deeper life sinners. he preaches more on eternal life. but the Bible says CRUCIFY THE FLESH. it's not thru confession alone. JESUS SAID IT HIMSELF. STRIVE TO ENTER. I PRAY WE DON'T BCOME LIKE D FIVE FOOLISH VIRGINS
Will you go to heaven because you strived to enter? Absolutely not! But you will be accursed and go to hell when you strive to enter by works(right living).

You are just living by right living(works of the law) and under it's curse.

While you THINK that "strive to enter" means sinless perfection by right living(work of the law), I will also like to let you know that if you are relying on them for your righteousness before God, then YOU ARE ACCURSED and ALSO ON YOUR WAY TO THE HELL YOU ARE STRIVING NOT TO ENTER.

Gal 3:10; "But those who DEPEND ON THE LAW(right living) TO MAKE THEM RIGHT WITH GOD ARE UNDER HIS CURSE, for the Scriptures say, "Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey ALL(10 commandments and 600+ laws) the commands that are written in God's Book of the Law." (NLT)

Gal 3:10;"CERTAINLY, THERE IS A CURSE ON ALL WHO RELY ON THEIR OWN EFFORTS TO LIVE ACCORDING TO A SET OF STANDARD because Scripture says, "Whoever doesn't obey EVERYTHING that is written in Moses' Teachings is cursed." (God's word translation)
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

Sorry to say but, kindly be mindful of what you say in ignorance, he does educate them, within the message it's clear that they know the way but won't repent. It's all by grace we obtain mercy, mercy to even have the heart of repentance.
Romans 9:15" For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

I grew up in that church from infancy, and later in life went astray but am back now. Yes grace and mercy of God found me and I'm changed today but even if some people would be saved some procrastinating their repentance are getting cut up by death and many would be left with surprise by the Lord's coming. Many are getting their ways right through his messages and souls are genuinely get saved, his message is what nourishes for heavens candidates and not the shabby version of Gospel of deception other ministries present.
Whether you are going to the church or not, it is not my business.

But, I beg you, don't just risk your life that way.

The pastor is only preaching right living(works of the law) which the bible said that it is not of faith, and subjecting people to the curse of the law.

Seriously, if you are living by law(right living), you are already ACCURSED.

Gal 3:10; "But those who DEPEND ON THE LAW
(right living) TO MAKE THEM RIGHT WITH GOD ARE
UNDER HIS CURSE, for the Scriptures say, "Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey ALL(10
commandments and 600+ laws) the commands
that are written in God's Book of the Law." (NLT)

Gal 3:10;"CERTAINLY, THERE IS A CURSE ON ALL
WHO RELY ON THEIR OWN EFFORTS TO LIVE
ACCORDING TO A SET OF STANDARD because
Scripture says, "Whoever doesn't obey EVERYTHING
that is written in Moses' Teachings is cursed." (God's word translation)
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2016
Ioannes:

well then, the internet must also be banned to members. you shouldn't be here.
We are meant to be knowledgeable, why talk this way, i must know what i use the internet to do, like i said even the tv is not banned anymore but all man to himself, please do not just come and omit thorough understanding and jumping into conclusion if not you won't repeat same thing i explained already.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

You sir, you're wrong... we are all sinners the bible acknowledges but through provision for crucifying the flesh there are those who do not sin but that being said doesn't mean they never sinned before. We are pronounced sinners but not to go on sinning.
Romans 6:1-2
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

John the Baptist came, his message was "Repent and sin no more" while preparing the way for the Lord, Christ came and His message was repent and sin no more, this was the one message He said to the adulterous woman He showed compassion and delivered from the hands of the people. These things are very paramount to the salvation of man. "Hearing the word",
"Believing in the Son",
"Confession of them sins",
"And repenting from all forms of sin",
"Henceforth walking out your salvation daily with fear and trembling"
Those are the steps to maintain a Christlike life to make heaven. Sin is the problem in all which leads to hell even Christ preached hell more than other topics in the bible, if you need the statistics you can google it or ask me to source for the info for you, for you to know how serious it is for man to avoid ending up there. I do hate it at my own end here when i see it harshly said to people, as I've clearly addressed with people in that regard before but here pastor Kumuyi is very loving in presenting such in the right manner. He's far more better that those who will rather turn your heart to the blessings, riches and spiritual self problem of this world and not make them conscious of the things of heaven. Cheers
The bible NEVER SUPPORTED SINLESS PERFECTION BY WORKS, BUT BY FAITH.

And, if you TRY to be sinless perfect by right living(works) to be righteous before God, then you are already ACCURSED.

UNDER HIS CURSE, for the Scriptures say, "Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey ALL(10

that is written in Moses' Teachings is
cursed." (God's word translation)
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2016
promise101:

The pastor is only preaching right living(works of the law) which the bible said that it is not of faith, and subjecting people to the curse of the law.

You Sir/Ma is very much in the dark of the true Gospel, the bible says compare Scripture with Scriptures... We don't observe the law but obey God's word. In your description now you're concerned about your belief/faith only, that won't save you, for it is written even the demons believe and they tremble. Christ said if you love Me keep my commandments. What are His commandments? Not the law but being righteous in your dealings before men and God.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2016
promise101:

promise101:

You Sir/Ma is very much in the dark of the true Gospel, the bible says compare Scripture with Scriptures... We don't observe the law but obey God's word. In your description now you're concerned about your believe only, that won't save you, for it is written even the demons believe and they tremble. Christ said if you love Me keep my commandments. What are His commandments? Not the law but being righteous in your dealings before men and God.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2016
promise101:

The bible NEVER SUPPORTED SINLESS PERFECTION BY WORKS, BUT BY FAITH.

And, if you TRY to be sinless perfect by right living(works) to be righteous before God, then you are already ACCURSED.

I believe in the finished work of Christ, have faith solely in Him faith unto repentance not to keep on living in sin that grace may abound.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2016
MrMcJay:

He can only lead you to the path of salvation and not stop you from committing sin. Avoidance of sin is a personal decision between each human and his creator and no man can take the place of the creator.
That's true!
But where people cannot avoid commiting sin,he should rather be sympathetic than to pass judgement or threats of hot hellfire.
Though we all commit sin, God has never condemned us to hell fire all because of Christ
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

I was once a member of Christ embassy, are you one? If not where you presently worship is no far from same doctrine. Please just try as much as knowing more of the bible and not be misled sha.... Whether you admit once saved always saved or not it's recognised in what you portray. The bible said teaching them to observe all things, pastor Kumuyi has taught, edified and exhorted his congregation all, and you would rather he doesn't talk about what's more serious which is avoiding hell. I hope you realize how serious that topic "hell" is and needs to even be a whole sermon sef, because man is so reprobate that he forgets things often. Worldliness in some congregations is no beans, so kiddy gospel is what they prefer.
Paul, preached all the gospel he preached, yet he never threaten people with hell.

The pastor is just preaching hell to inject fear in people, so that they will repent and live rightly(works of the law) to be righteous before God, which only make them to be accursed instead of getting the righteousness of God.

And that is so heretical and hypocritical, because he is still guilty of what he is preaching because he is NEVER sinless perfect, though he pretends in his.

What strikes my mind is that he is placing people under the curse of the law and making them accursed.

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Swissheart:
God doesn't have anything to do with church Sir.
Why did you say that? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago / This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo) / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.