Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (47574 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

I believe in the finished work of Christ, have faith solely in Him faith unto repentance not to keep on living in sin that grace may abound.
Your problem does not start when you have faith in the finished works. You problem starts when you start to stop sinning(right living) for the MOTIVE of being righteous before God.

I am not advocating sin, but the verse I quoted is in other words, saying that if you live and rely on your right living with the MOTIVE TO STAND RIGHT WITH GOD, then YOU ARE ACCURSED.

Though we are not expected to live in sin, but that IN ANY WAY does not negate the fact that when sins abounds much, grace much MORE abounds.

Rom 5:20;"Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound."
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by ZUBY77(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
cloudgoddess:
How does someone burn without a body in the first place? Pain receptors and nerve cells are required to feel burns.
I like you.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2016
MrMcJay:

If you neglect the salvation that Jesus offers, you're doomed.

If you accept Jesus and later turn back from Jesus into your sins, you're doomed.

For those who say once you accept Jesus, grace covers your subsequent sins; I hope it's alright if I kill ur pastor or sleep with his wife as grace covers my sins too?
Everybody in deeper Life are christians and not Muslims. Salvation is dependent on religion, that means, it depend whether you are in the Christian religion or you are in another religion.
If you are in the Christian religion you are saved automatically, if you are in another religion you are condemned already.
Rom 10: 1 ,Paul's prayer was that Israel should be saved, Israel who had covenant with God through Abraham should be saved Imagine that?
Then, there was something they needed for them to be saved apart from that covenant which is Jesus(which is represented by the Christian religion today, known as faith ).
for without faith it is impossible to please God..
Abraham and old covenant Which was Judaism, the religion of the jews is another faith entirely different from the Christian faith just like we have Islam today.
So, by the wisdom of God, all of us are saved into one faith whether you are deeper life or Catholic or redeem or whatever. I think that is what God is interested, not your ability to avoid commiting sin. This is what kumuyi has failed to tell his church members.
So don't look at pastors who boast with their ability to live a sinless life, they all lied.

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

You Sir/Ma is very much in the dark of the true Gospel, the bible says compare Scripture with Scriptures... We don't observe the law but obey God's word. In your description now you're concerned about your believe only, that won't save you, for it is written even the demons believe and they tremble. Christ said if you love Me keep my commandments. What are His commandments? Not the law but being righteous in your dealings before men and God.
You are now contradicting yourself!
I just imagine how 2 opposite words can be coming out from one mouth. It is satanic!

You said this; "We don't observe the LAW OF GOD given through moses but we OBEY his word, which is still his laws."

Please is the Law of God, given through moses, no more GOD'S WORD. My friend you cannot separate the Laws of God from the word of God.

His laws given through moses are his words as well, so wake up and stop contradicting yourself.

First of all, are you justified because you obey God's Law(word)? No!

Are you righteous because you live rightly before him? No! Rather, living rightly before him with the motive of being righteous before him will only end up making you accursed.

Gal 3:10;"CERTAINLY, THERE IS A CURSE ON ALL
WHO RELY ON THEIR OWN EFFORTS TO LIVE
ACCORDING TO A SET OF STANDARD because
Scripture says, "Whoever doesn't obey
EVERYTHING that is written in Moses' Teachings is
cursed." (God's word translation)

Right living and obedience to God's law can NEVER justify you, so we are not to live by them, because if you live by them, you can not keep ALL of them to the taste of God, and that is what will make you accursed. That's why God seeing that we cannot keep ALL his word to his taste, which will end up making us accursed, he made christ to be the CURSE OF LAW(his word) So that whether we keep it or not, his curse will not be poured on us.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Gwan2:

In ur bit to to sound so smart you sounded so ignorant of wat ur suggesting....Is it the man that is threatening his followers or is a message or warning embedded in the Bible?
Except if u Want him to twist the Bible on ur behalf though...Also mind you, biblically, greater punishment is ascribed 2 those who heard d word often bt disobeyed which is in line wit what he said.
In ur bit to to sound so smart you sounded so ignorant of wat ur suggesting....Is it the man that is threatening his followers or is a message or warning embedded in the Bible?
Except if u Want him to twist the Bible on ur behalf though...Also mind you, biblically, greater punishment is ascribed 2 those who heard d word often bt disobeyed which is in line wit what he said.

I have never seen anywhere in the new testament where the apostles or christians were threatened by hell fire,
Or can you people show me?
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2016
As
buchilino:

DO U HONESTLY THINK KUMUYI HASN'T BEEN TRYING TO EDUCATE D MEMBERS?. BUT LETS FACE D FACTS, D BIBLE SAYS IN D END TIMES, DER WILL B MIX MULTITUDE IN D CHURCH. PPLE WHO COME IN SHEEP CLOTHING, BUT R LIONS N WOLFS INSIDE. I USE TO B A DEEPER LIFE MEMBER, BUT D ATTITUDE OF SOME OF DER PASTORS LEFT ME FRUSTRATED SOI LEFT. DIS R D KIND PPLE KUMUYI IS REFERRING TO.
The truth is he has not educate his pastors or members enough and when they make mistakes he is quick to threaten hell fire.
Do you know what it means to educate people?
Do you call school of theology or workers training education?
Pls education is far beyond all that.
You must understand that we are living in secular world and education encompasses the secular.
You will agree with me that more than 70% of deeper life church members as it also applies to other churches and even nigeria at large have no form of university education,as a result people commit more sin out of ignorance
So kumuyi should be rather sympathetic to people
Do you think God is not aware of this fact?
He is aware, thats why a created a common platform of people to be saved and not go to hell fire irrespective of their educational background and sin level . And that common platform is Christ.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2016
paxonel:
As
The truth is he has not educate his pastors or members enough and when they make mistakes he is quick to threaten hell fire.
Do you know what it means to educate people?
Do you call school of theology or workers training education?
Pls education is far beyond all that.
You must understand that we are living in secular world and education encompasses the secular.
You will agree with me that more than 70% of deeper life church members as it also applies to other churches and even nigeria at large have no form of university education,as a result people commit more sin out of ignorance
So kumuyi should be rather sympathetic to people
Do you think God is not aware of this fact?
He is aware, thats why a created a common platform of people to be saved and not go to hell fire irrespective of their educational background and sin level . And that common platform is Christ.
I love how open minded you are!

Not all this heretical and hypocritical legalist flying around NL
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by ifenes(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2016
His church,his rules. He has created a reality for those who are silly enough to follow his unwise teachings.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amok2(f): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2016
my broda read Ist Peter 4 Vs 17.the Bible is complete
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amok2(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2016
so, you guys are trying to say, during Jesus period on earth. he was preaching about d Law. my brother read well., THE FOUNDATION OF THE LORD STANDS SURE, HAVING THIS SEAL THE LORD KNOWS THEM THAT ARE HIS AND LET EVERYONE THAT NAMES D NAME OF CHRIST DEPART FROM INIQUITY
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Amok2:
the message of d cross is being more centered on than D Hell message in Deeper life. Go and Listen to the message that pastor kumuyi talked about hell being hotter 4 deeper life sinners. he preaches more on eternal life. but the Bible says CRUCIFY THE FLESH. it's not thru confession alone. JESUS SAID IT HIMSELF. STRIVE TO ENTER. I PRAY WE DON'T BCOME LIKE D FIVE FOOLISH VIRGINS
WHAT A SATANIC LIE!!!!

That kumuyi centers on eternal life? And still doesn't make sense of the grace and righteouness of God(Jesus)?

Phil 3:9;"and may be found in Him [BELIEVING and RELYING on Him], NOT HAVING any righteousness of my own derived from [MY OBEDIENCE TO] the Law and its rituals, but [possessing] that [genuine
righteousness] which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the BASIS OF FAITH."

And still make eternal life look like a reward for right living?Rom 6:23.

And still make people to be accursed?Gal 3:10

And still make people to be saved by grace and live by works(right living)?Gal 3:1-5

And still make people to be ignorant of the righteousness of God, but busy helping them in establishing their own righteousness which takes them to hell? Rom 10:1-3

That man is turning the gospel into something else!
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2016
EmperorMGI:
God bless you my brother...The level of Ignorance in this denomination is becoming alarming!. Who told them that Hell will be hotter for some persons....Let them keep deceiving themselves....God knows NO denomination!... He will judge every man equally.
Just like you said, teach the people how to overcome sin!
I can say that, this denomination is filled with hypocritical Christians...Their youths live in fear of their pastors and parents, and not the fear of God. When outside the perimeters of "both", they behave otherwise.
God help them all.
As a result of this, many members have ran away.
I know one beautiful lady who could not get married because no man was Looking at her because of her boogus dressing all in the name of making heaven.
When she saw that even kumuyi son got married to a sexy jamaican, she quited.
Today she is married,looking contemporarily sexy and travels to UK as if UK is at her backyard

2 Likes

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2016
deochris749:

That sounds like a threat? Simply warning bro!...Hell is real and heaven is real.
Bless you!
Distinguish between warning and threat from English dictionary?
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2016
baddyoosha:
the truth must be told no matter how u dilute it. God doesnt condone with any act against his commandments. the end is nigh he who is wise harken to instructions
That's true
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2016
kenex4ever:
do u know if that was his first time of threatening them for 30yrs?
Threats are regular occurence in deeper life we all know that.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
damocool:

Pray for wisdom and understanding before searching the scriptures and don't just read one verse to interpret a whole chapter in the Bible, you just jumped into that verse to justify the reason for you to keep sinning. Read this particular chapter from from the beginning to understand the verse you just jumped to.. As regards to hell, it's the Bible teaching and everything he says is from the Bible and if anyone doesn't believe in that, the fellow isn't a believer... As he always says, anyone who wouldn't like to hear and accept the truth can leave the church to a place (s) he will be comfortable with that would be preached there... Christ death doesn't automatically deems us fit for heaven, only those that are converted, sanctified, free from all forms of sins and continue serving God.....are deem fit for heaven. John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: (but he that believeth not is condemned already,) because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God... Are you tell me that the Bible is wrong with that bracketed phrase too? So what's wrong with your pastor reminding you of that...
Don't get it twisted i do not justify sin.
I only use that Scripture to prove that by adamic nature or default, we all commit sin including pastor kumuyi.
Either by mistakes or deliberately, sin is sin
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by EmperorMGI: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
paxonel:

As a result of this, may members have ran away.
I know one beautiful lady who could not get married because no man was Looking at her because of her boogus dressing all in the name of making heaven.
When she saw that even kumuyi son got married to a sexy jamaican, she quited.
Today she is married,looking contemporarily sexy and travels to UK as if UK is at her backyard
I pray their eyes be opened early enough!
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
promise101:

I just imagine how 2 opposite words can be coming out from one mouth. It is satanic!

You said this; "We don't observe the LAW OF GOD given through moses but we OBEY his word, which is still his laws."

Please is the Law of God, given through moses, no more GOD'S WORD. My friend you cannot separate the Laws of God from the word of God.

His laws given through moses are his words as well, so wake up and stop contradicting yourself.

Are you righteous because you live rightly before him? No! Rather, living rightly before him with the motive of being righteous before him will only end up making you accursed.

Right living and obedience to God's law can NEVER justify you, so we are not to live by them, because if you live by them, you can not keep ALL of them to the taste of God, and that is what will make you accursed. That's why God seeing that we cannot keep ALL his word to his taste, which will end up making us accursed, he made christ to be the CURSE OF LAW(his word) So that whether we keep it or not, his curse will not be poured on us.

I think you need someone who got time to getting it all out to you but i might not have all the time to type much. You are on a broad way. Please keep studying the Scripture to make sure you're right and don't loose the way, Joseph Prince and his likes are mentoring so many people to hell in our generation. To me ehn i so much like blunt messages because they help me in my walk with God. You're talking about Paul, what do you make of the message of Christ? He Himself preached Hell alot because He knows the consequences. The law is not just the law of God through Moses but to the jews and those who are adopted jews. Laws that affects our rights before God still stands and isn't portrayed as living by the law.

You say i contradict myself, i say you say things without basis from the Bible, the bible have standard which is compare Scripture with Scriptures but you've rather brought up verses out of context.
The law is written in our hearts as the word says but not having it in yours means you do not have the right spirit, the Spirit of God in you.
Hebrews 10:16
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
promise101:

I think you need someone who got time to getting it all out to you but i might not have all the time to type much. You are on a broad way. Please keep studying the Scripture to make sure you're right and don't loose the way, Joseph Prince and his likes are mentoring so many people to hell in our generation. To me ehn i so much like blunt messages because they help me in my walk with God. You're talking about Paul, what do you make of the message of Christ? He Himself preached Hell alot because He knows the consequences. The law is not just the law of God through Moses to all but to the jews and those who were adopted jews. Laws that affects our rights before God still stands and isn't portrayed as living by the law.

You say i contradict myself, i say you say things without basis from the Bible, the bible have standard which is compare Scripture with Scriptures but you've rather brought up verses out of context.
The law is written in our hearts as the word says but not having it in yours means you do not have the right spirit, the Spirit of God in you.
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fearcom:

If someone called you and told you that your favorite joint/hangout could be bombed and going there could endanger your life, would you call that a threat? Or a WARNING

I have learnt a lesson from scripture. Avoid going to HELL AT ALL COSTS. AT ALL COSTS. AT ALL COSTS. AT ALL COSTS. JESUS came to DIE and to SHED HIS BLOOD for the sins of mankind. REPENTANCE and FORGIVENSS of SINS is a great privilege Remember the place where Jesus said if your left eye causes you to offend, pluck it out? That is is better to enter heaven/life with one eye than for the whole body to be thrown into hell?

Man's eternal destiny is in HIS HANDS.
The truth is, it is not possible that i will be there when the hangout will be bombed.
I was never part of the hangout in the first place.
I was set free from it.
Whosever the son of man has set free is free indeed.
I didn't set myself free
I couldn't do anything to set myself free until the gospel was preached and i believe,
From that moment i was set free.
It is not possible, after i have set free from hell fire i will still be in bondage of hell.
So, if anybody(irrespective of whether you are founder of deeperlife or not, because you are not God ) come to tell me or any deeper life member(assuming i was a deeper life member) that we will go to hellfire simply because we commit sin, it is automatically a threat and not advice.
You people don't know your right o grin
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
profolaolu:
I pray U ll nt die in ur spiritual blindness n ur sinful sorrowful life, picking on a man of God for declearing d complete truth,I pity ur condition, even JESUS n John d baptism make such proclaimation,even if U knw dis easy going quiet man of God,U ll never open ur miserable mouth to utter such statement,get a life
Are you threatening me? grin grin
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
paxonel:

Are you threatening me? grin grin
That's how satanic they sound!

I don't just know where they got such doctrines from, it beats my imagination. From the bible? No, then where? The devil in a sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by promise101: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

I think you need someone who got time to getting it all out to you but i might not have all the time to type much. You are on a broad way. Please keep studying the Scripture to make sure you're right and don't loose the way, Joseph Prince and his likes are mentoring so many people to hell in our generation. To me ehn i so much like blunt messages because they help me in my walk with God. You're talking about Paul, what do you make of the message of Christ? He Himself preached Hell alot because He knows the consequences. The law is not just the law of God through Moses to all but to the jews and those who were adopted jews. Laws that affects our rights before God still stands and isn't portrayed as living by the law.

Irrespective of what you have said, saying and will say, I have revealed the scriptures to you that if you rely on your right living(works of righteousness) you will be ACCURSED, no matter what you paint it to look like to you, you will only have yourself to blame. Nobody else!

Phil 3:9;"and to have a relationship with him. This means that I DIDN'T RECEIVE GOD'S APPROVAL BY OBEYING HIS LAWS. THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE!(We receive his approval without keeping his laws) I have God’s approval THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST. This is the approval that comes from God and is
BASED ON FAITH." (NOG translation)
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
profolaolu:
So d devil knws d Bible read Hebrew 10 vs 26 n 27 n heal ur ignorance
Is it not that the device of the devil is to threaten people and make people fear? (rom 8:15).
please don't allow people threaten you and make you fear, the spirit of fear is of the devil.
This is what is common in Africa, parents will threaten their children and give them the minset of fear, how can they be bold, intelligent and innovative in their thinking ?
In developed nations it is called child abuse.
Ok,
Let's go to your hebrews 10:26
Hebrews10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, hebrew10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
This portion is more like saying Faith without works is dead now.
What is works?
Works is keeping the laws of moses. If you break the law, it is sin.
There is purnishment for it here on earth, at that point the sacrifice of Jesus cannot save you.
I will give you example.
A Christian who commit armed robbery and is sentenced to death by hanging, will his faith or Jesus sacrifice on the cross save him at that point?
The answer is no.
He will die for his crime.
That is the wages of sin, which is death.
But that does not mean that he will go to hell fire because the gift of God is eternal life through Christ.
If God want to justify a sinner into his eternal life by his free gift who are you now to say he will go to hell fire?
You people should mind what you preach o
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
CDs
compujyde:

Oga, it's not threat but warning borne out of a caring heart and even Jesus said things weightier than that.

Pride threatens while Care warns.

Reminds me of when my dad continued to warn me while growing up, about the dangers of not facing my studies squarely. No adult did me such a favour as much as my dad. I had a choice not to heed his warnings and even hate him for it but who would have suffered for such a response? No one else but me. Well, I heeded and have gained a lot ever since!

Talking about educating/teaching as a solution for sin as you purported; well, Pastor Kumuyi is one of the greatest teacher of the Word of God in this country if not beyond and his teachings are frequent/fresh and not limited to holiness so you can be rest assured that beyond warning, he teaches them on how to stop sinning. I'm not a member of Deeper Life but I've listened to his messages and once employed someone of lesser qualification just because he is a member of that church - I needed integrity more than qualification.

I admire Pastor Kumuyi for being among the pastors that does not water down the gospel and have helped saturate the atmosphere with heavenly consciousness and readiness for the return of the Lord Jesus.
Get this right!
Your dad warned you because there is danger for not reading your books. But if there was no danger, then that warning becomes a threat and it is absolutely not necessary.
So it is to christians (whether you are deeper life or redeem or Catholic or whatever ).
there is no possibility that anybody in Christianity will go to hell fire in the first place since Christianity is the only religion on earth that has believed that Jesus is the Christ.
John 3:16 says whosever believe should not perish but have everlasting life.
Therefore, saying that christians will go to hell fire because they commit sin is absolutely not necessary and at that point, it becomes a threat. Empty threat for that matter.
Now, don't say I'm encouraging people to go and commit sin, all I'm saying is, pastors need to encouge people to use their conscience and avoid sin, rather than threatening them.
And the only way to do that is to encourage education because ignorance breeds mistakes.
Just know that all our political elites right from inception are products of ignorance thats why Nigeria is still backward.
So we need education
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

Sorry to say but, kindly be mindful of what you say in ignorance, he does educate them, within the message it's clear that they know the way but won't repent. It's all by grace we obtain mercy, mercy to even have the heart of repentance.
Romans 9:15" For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
They do not know the way, how can they repent?
More than 70% of the church members are illiterate people what do they know?
100% of this 70% are extremely poor people you know what that means?
Anything they can do to have food on their table they will willingly do, whether bad or good.
On Sunday, they will dress up to church and continue to hear the same message of hell fire.
Where are we going?
I grew up in that church from infancy, and later in life went astray but am back now. Yes grace and mercy of God found me and I'm changed today but even if some people would be saved some procrastinating their repentance are getting cut up by death and many would be left with surprise by the Lord's coming. Many are getting their ways right through his messages and souls are genuinely get saved, his message is what nourishes for heavens candidates and not the shabby version of Gospel of deception other ministries present.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

Sorry to say but, kindly be mindful of what you say in ignorance, he does educate them, within the message it's clear that they know the way but won't repent. It's all by grace we obtain mercy, mercy to even have the heart of repentance.
Romans 9:15" For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
They don't know,
Nobody is educating them.
70% of that church population are illiterate people what do they know?
100% of that 70% are extremely poor people
How can they avoid sin?
It's not possible

I grew up in that church from infancy, and later in life went astray but am back now. Yes grace and mercy of God found me and I'm changed today but even if some people would be saved some procrastinating their repentance are getting cut up by death and many would be left with surprise by the Lord's coming. Many are getting their ways right through his messages and souls are genuinely get saved, his message is what nourishes for heavens candidates and not the shabby version of Gospel of deception other ministries present.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
EmperorMGI:
I pray their eyes be opened early enough!
You don't have anything to say
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by missjahiniekpe(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

I was once a member of Christ embassy, are you one? If not where you presently worship is no far from same doctrine. Please just try as much as knowing more of the bible and not be misled sha.... Whether you admit once saved always saved or not it's recognised in what you portray. The bible said teaching them to observe all things, pastor Kumuyi has taught, edified and exhorted his congregation all, and you would rather he doesn't talk about what's more serious which is avoiding hell. I hope you realize how serious that topic "hell" is and needs to even be a whole sermon sef, because man is so reprobate that he forgets things often. Worldliness in some congregations is no beans, so kiddy gospel is what they prefer.

Lolz, i hope you know that hell is different from hell fire? Hell is just a place of the death... Heaven will be full of surprises...
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by missjahiniekpe(f): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinjay:

I was once a member of Christ embassy, are you one? If not where you presently worship is no far from same doctrine. Please just try as much as knowing more of the bible and not be misled sha.... Whether you admit once saved always saved or not it's recognised in what you portray. The bible said teaching them to observe all things, pastor Kumuyi has taught, edified and exhorted his congregation all, and you would rather he doesn't talk about what's more serious which is avoiding hell. I hope you realize how serious that topic "hell" is and needs to even be a whole sermon sef, because man is so reprobate that he forgets things often. Worldliness in some congregations is no beans, so kiddy gospel is what they prefer.

Lolz, i hope you know that hell is different from hell fire? Hell is just a place of the death... Heaven will be full of surprises... The messages of the church is not hell if you don't know. The message of the church is that Christ came, died and on the third day he rose again and he is still coming back... All through the scripture that is the message.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by darkenkach(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
BroZeal:

be careful to avoid God's wrath upon you

ok.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by tosinjay(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=paxonel post=45031374][/quote]
That message was edited, why post message in my name that way? That's not what i said. Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) / Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.