Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908623 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchezdedon(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
angelangelangel:
@ uchezdedon .. please are below documents are all i needed for interview or i still need to add more ..Am Bsc applicant

1..Completed application form
2...Valid Passport (read our page on passport requirements)
3...2 photographs (strict requirements, read our photo requirements page)
4...Letter of Admission
5..Transcript of academic record
6...Proof that you have sufficient funds to support yourself while living in Germany

Any addition or subtraction //

Add your WAEC or NECO scratch card, and make copies of your documents (2 copies each), Your Birth certificate (NPC or Age Declaration).

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please house can I apply for an interview even though I've not heard from the Deutsch bank concerning my blocked account details? I applied on the 1st of June for the blocked account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Tommicome:
Please house can I apply for an interview even though I've not heard from the Deutsch bank concerning my blocked account details? I applied on the 1st of June for the blocked account.
So you were waiting for the account details before you book appointment for visa? Since 1st June! Scan the slip given to you the day you went for account opening, passport data page and admission letter and apply for visa interview.

When is your program commencing?

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thanks. First week in October.
chrisley024:
So you were waiting for the account details before you book appointment for visa? Since 1st June! Scan the slip given to you the day you went for account opening, passport data page and admission letter and apply for visa interview.

When is your program commencing?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
please i wish to know whether it is mandatory to book for blocked account opening appointment, or can i simply walk up to the embassy anyday between monday and wednesday, cos i tried booking for next week, but all the appointments have been taken up.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
well,you wont be allowed into the consulate without your appointment mail, thats for sure. pick other dates
un48table:
please i wish to know whether it is mandatory to book for blocked account opening appointment, or can i simply walk up to the embassy anyday between monday and wednesday, cos i tried booking for next week, but all the appointments have been taken up.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 1:32am On Jun 24, 2016
suxes2005:

You're a first class student you should know what to do

Read... research and do more of research smiley

@realone2012 by stating ur grade here I wnt to presume u were nt hping for preferential treatment.might even be ur way of seeking for quick attention cos its only ur prospective school dat has any biz with ur grade. Even somone with ur grade shld be a guru on this thread by reading from page one and lecturing newbies. But to point you in the right direction go to daad.de and search for schools der. U can even apply for scholarship. Goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2016
euro/#310 exchange rate as at this morning, the lady at first bank told me form A transaction in all branches have been suspended that once the platform is up she will notify me, i was at my branch yesterday as regards dis. God my hope is in your hands
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2016
bosakelvin:
euro/#310 exchange rate as at this morning, the lady at first bank told me form A transaction in all branches have been suspended that once the platform is up she will notify me, i was at my branch yesterday as regards dis. God my hope is in your hands
Why suspended? Scarcity of euro? If now at 310 means it dropped.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enibal(f): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
@bosakelvin Hw did u arrive at 310 per euro....... cos yesterday was still 322
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2016
scarcity of euro, well I guess not cos if it was scarce, the value would have increased instead of reduce. May be first bank is having internal issue. Just my opinion.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Dear Good people with experience in Uni-assit matter, I need your kind response, real time.Away from my base and would like to commission someone to help me DHL my notorised certificates to Uni-Assist while I submit my application form and make payment online. My question is
1. Is there anything else to be included in the DHL percel apart from my certified certificates?
2.Will I need to include something that will be generated at the point of my online submission of the Application ?
I just want to beat the time that is already against me in respect of sending the doc while still searching for a 2nd school to apply to.
Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2016
soji0509:
Dear Good people with experience in Uni-assit matter, I need your kind response, real time.Away from my base and would like to commission someone to help me DHL my notorised certificates to Uni-Assist while I submit my application form and make payment online. My question is
1. Is there anything else to be included in the DHL percel apart from my certified certificates?
2.Will I need to include something that will be generated at the point of my online submission of the Application ?
I just want to beat the time that is already against me in respect of sending the doc while still searching for a 2nd school to apply to.
Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
u have to download a copy of ur application after submitting it online to uniassist, then print it out to add to ur other certified hardcopy docs that u are sending to uniassist via dhl
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Ehmm. On someone's behalf, true that DB doesn't open account for over 30 years?

Eine Million Dank!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Someone said it here earlier but the dude didn't back it up with fact.. Forget about it and go ahead....
UncleJudax:

Eine Million Dank!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nedu2016: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nedu2016: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2016
good ppls of this forum thank u all may God bless u all pls i need ur help here i have a cousin in germany that want to send for me a business iv to come to germany and a friend of mine that have a business here nigeria want to spponsor me pls how wil i go about this
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
UncleJudax:

Eine Million Dank!
Not true bank account opening doesn't have age limit
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nedu2016: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2016
This is my first time to post on this house somebody should pls answere my question i have a business iv from germany and my friend want to sppousor me how do i go about it This is my first time to post on this house somebody should pls answere my question i have a business iv from germany and my friend want to sppousor me how do i go about it 0 This is my first time to post on this house somebody should pls answere my question i have a business iv from germany and my friend want to sppousor me how do i go about it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2016

Acceptance for the course of study “M.Sc. Geodesy and Geoinformation Science”

Dear michlan,
We have received your application documents through UNI-ASSIST. The examination board of our institute has checked them for your overall qualification and your capabilities in detail.
On this basis the examination board has decided to accept you as a student of the Master’s Program “M.Sc. Geodesy and Geoinformation Science”.
Again we would like to inform you, that usually prerequisites for attending the Master’s Program “M.Sc. Geodesy and Geoinformation Science” are basic or good skills in
- Geodesy / Surveying Engineering
- Mathematics (especially linear algebra, analysis, stochastics, differential equations)
- GIS (especially geodatabases, geodatabase management)
- Informatics (programming languages) Without previous knowledge in these fields a successful conclusion of the Master’s Program can most likely not be expected. TUB’s International Admission Office is now responsible for your enrolment, after we have informed them about the decision of our examination board, to accept you as student of the M.Sc. Programme in Geodesy and Geoinformation Science. After their terminatory check they will send you a letter of acceptance, with detailed information, how to complete your matriculation. Contact details for the Master Admission and Enrollment can be found at http://www.referat-1a.tuberlin.de/menue/graduate_admissions/parameter/en/. We are looking forward to seeing you in October in Berlin.
Kind regards

This is the letter of acceptance from TU Berlin for Msc Geodesy and Geoinformation Science and i've also been accepted by Leibniz Universitat Hannover for Msc Geodesy and Geoinformatics. I'm presently in a fix over which one to choose. The berlin course is a non-restricted admission but the part stating the prerequisites and the matter of not expecting a successful completion bothers me because i only have knowledge in only 2 aspects (GIS and Informatics). Leibniz also has the same conditions but stated that there will be provisions to make up for such aspects. I've read about both cities and i would prefer Berlin but i don't want to put myself in a situation where i will be frustrated with my studies.

Secondly, can i open the blocked account and go for the interview with different admission letters? This is because I'm still awaiting the official letter from Leibniz and i heard the processing for Berlin is longer. So i'm planning to use the letter form tu berlin for blocked account and use Leibniz for visa interview.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gebe(f): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
pls house, I want to apply for a German tourist visa. should I apply through vfs or the German consulate. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pounds crumbling.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks so much. God bless.
biglord:
u have to download a copy of ur application after submitting it online to uniassist, then print it out to add to ur other certified hardcopy docs that u are sending to uniassist via dhl

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gangster(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dear House..please how long is the processing time for German Tourist Visa..Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
@lakesidepapa und Styles2009 Danke schön.

I have told him to go ahead.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shirbrown(f): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
detutu1:
All the best

Am about to do the tu Darmstadt online iCE test for winter semester, I believe u must have succeeded in yours by now. Please send me tips on what to expect n the general nature of the test.I'llappreciate ur rapid response as time is against me, thanks. Anyone else with info on this is free to put in a word, thank you all.
Email: daintyzippy@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shirbrown(f): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
praiseovie:
hello bosses and bose cheesy
i am about taking the ICE - TU Darmstadt masters online test, i seriously need some clues. one really need to pass this test, and these are topics that one partially learnt, some were not even taught at all under this our naija silly university system (including cramming to pass method). Man don even leave school for many years now, person head full with money searching techniques, greener pastures, block account and others cheesy
i would be grateful on any assistance, tips and clues i can get, thanks all

Am about to do the tu Darmstadt online iCE test for winter semester, I believe u must have succeeded in yours by now. Please send me tips on what to expect n the general nature of the test.I'llappreciate ur rapid response as time is against me, thanks. Anyone else with info on this is free to put in a word, thank you all.
Email: daintyzippy@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tiofat: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gud day everyone here. My story so far. I applied for admission at university of applied sciences, kiel for information engineering last summer but I was denied visa cos my bank did not fund my block account on time. I av the admission again but but due to increase in euro the money am having is not enough to fund d account. Please if am favoured by u to help me complement d remaining or help with any amount, I ll b happy. Pls help a broda. My mail is theofad007@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by funkys: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please is there any one in the house who took the LMU epidemiology oral test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.