Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (903835 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2016
namebdis4:
my people good day, I applied to TUM and all my documents are ok but they are asking for something I do not know how to go about it. That is Evidence of non-school activities. Is anyone having a sample of this. Please help a brother.

When did TUM notify you that your documents are okay and they need proof of non - school activities? when did you send your documents and what course did you apply for?

on my application, proof of non - school activities is optional, so I didn't bother about it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2016
1. The consequences of using your real email address is that you may end up with double registration which will slow down things.
So I meant create an email account different from your real, official one and play around with registration process to know the site and its navigation. If you are used to online forms, it is not necessary. Just ensure no double registration with your real email address.
2. Their contact info is online, I expect u to be able to call them. It depends of the weight of the doc. Around 13K nira.DHL faster and cost more.
read back 10 pages, someone has details on this your question.
3. Application deadline is NOT the same as decision deadline by university. Your resumption is September or there about !
4. Base on what I read here, results certification is Free Of Charge at the German embassy.
Hope these helps.

Obidikejr:

1. Thanks alot for your response, pls i dont understand what u meant by using a dummy email to familiarize myself with the website (which site) thats in no. 2 and finding someone who has done it before... using a remote assistant like teamviewer in no. 3 pls clarify.. Thanks much bro.

2. Any idea how much DHL costs to Germany, what about NIPOST,. Between them which costs more and faster in delivery within a week.

3. If i am forwarding my documents to uni-assist and the deadline for application at my school of interest is july 15 can uni-assist verify my docs and still send it to the University before the deadline? And if not, will my application be accepted if uni-assist forward my docs to the school after the deadline. Today is June 30..

4. Do i have to pay to get all my docs/credentials (16 in total) certified at the German Embassy?

I will be most grateful if i can get a prompt response. Thanks.

Obidike III
Abuja - Nigeria.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
I have been admitted MSc. Horticultural Science
weirdarkhitekt:

When did TUM notify you that your documents are okay and they need proof of non - school activities? when did you send your documents and what course did you apply for?

on my application, proof of non - school activities is optional, so I didn't bother about it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Obidikejr:

1. Thanks alot for your response, pls i dont understand what u meant by using a dummy email to familiarize myself with the website (which site) thats in no. 2 and finding someone who has done it before... using a remote assistant like teamviewer in no. 3 pls clarify.. Thanks much bro.

2. Any idea how much DHL costs to Germany, what about NIPOST,. Between them which costs more and faster in delivery within a week.

3. If i am forwarding my documents to uni-assist and the deadline for application at my school of interest is july 15 can uni-assist verify my docs and still send it to the University before the deadline? And if not, will my application be accepted if uni-assist forward my docs to the school after the deadline. Today is June 30..

4. Do i have to pay to get all my docs/credentials (16 in total) certified at the German Embassy?

I will be most grateful if i can get a prompt response. Thanks.

Obidike III
Abuja - Nigeria.

2. DHL cost about 15k (not sure). There is a talked about student price which you can get on request for about half the price. However, TNT cost 7.8k and they will deliver on the third day. You can google courier-plus address for Abuja, they are TNT agents outside Lagos, as TNT is only internationally present in Lagos.

you dont have the luxury of Nipost anylonger . No reason am

3. You need to get your complete documents and application form to uni - assist by the deadline. uni-assist have a deadline to process your application and forward to the school for admissions, which doesn't affect you. (LOL)

4. It is free. Find out the days and times you must be there to certify docs. Reports say they are very strict.

how do you have 16 docs to certify? You only have to certify COPIES, documents that you cant submit originals. Usually certificates and transcripts. send original application forms, CV, motivation letter and essay SIGNED WITH DATE AND LOCATION (if the school mentioned this)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2016
namebdis4:
I have been admitted MSc. Horticultural Science

Congratulations!!! When did you receive the notification?

Were you asked to provide Evidence of non-school activities for enrollment?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Yesterday night. I was not ask about. But I just think I should get it.

weirdarkhitekt:

Congratulations!!! When did you receive the notification?

Were you asked to provide Evidence of non-school activities for enrollment?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Atigba: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2016
namebdis4:
Yesterday night. I was not ask about. But I just think I should get it.

You did Skype interview before they admit u?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Yes I did it on Tuesday.
Atigba:

You did Skype interview before they admit u?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Atigba: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2016
namebdis4:
Yes I did it on Tuesday.

Ok....i still de wait for my Skype interview

I Don tire

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

2. DHL cost about 15k (not sure). There is a talked about student price which you can get on request for about half the price. However, TNT cost 7.8k and they will deliver on the third day. You can google courier-plus address for Abuja, they are TNT agents outside Lagos, as TNT is only internationally present in Lagos.

you dont have the luxury of Nipost anylonger . No reason am

3. You need to get your complete documents and application form to uni - assist by the deadline. uni-assist have a deadline to process your application and forward to the school for admissions, which doesn't affect you. (LOL)

4. It is free. Find out the days and times you must be there to certify docs. Reports say they are very strict.

how do you have 16 docs to certify? You only have to certify COPIES, documents that you cant submit originals. Usually certificates and transcripts. send original application forms, CV, motivation letter and essay SIGNED WITH DATE AND LOCATION (if the school mentioned this)
I used Fedex to send mydocuments from Nigerian to Germany and its 10K from Akure.
Im trying to apply for Bsc but i need to attend studienkolleg first.
They told me to bring my original Waec results and i show them but they said that not the one they need..
Do i need to buy Weac scratch card? Cos i dont understand
Please help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
nevilbot:

Nope, I can't share it publicly here as its a system prone to abuse but if you need it and you are already in Germany and already with a resident permit, then contact me and I will gladly share with u privately as those are the two main criteria to qualify. If you are not yet in Germany, don't bother asking . thanks for your understanding

Oh thank you. I ll be in touch
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlaqqDahCritic: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Good day guys.....i want to make some enquiries about bsc in Germany..i have an o'level result only and it is stated in UNIASSIST that i need hnd or Studienkolleg...so i intend to do the Studienkolleg when i get there ...am applying for TUM...is it possible
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:
Good day guys.....i want to make some enquiries about bsc in Germany..i have an o'level result only and it is stated in UNIASSIST that i need hnd or Studienkolleg...so i intend to do the Studienkolleg when i get there ...am applying for TUM...is it possible
The little i know about TUM is that you need B2 level while LMU can consider B1
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:
sprechen Sie Deutsch? if u don't speak German I don't think its possible!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlaqqDahCritic: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
seunny4lif:

i wanna apply for a 2months language course as well ...so i wil do the language course b4 studienkolleg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:
i wanna apply for a 2months language course as well ...so i wil do the language course b4 studienkolleg
Du muss B2 haben und dann kannst du eine Prüfung machen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:
before you attend a studienkolleg you must atleast obtained a b1 certificate from a recongnised language school i.e(GOETHE)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
seunny4lif:

Du muss B2 haben und dann kannst du eine Prüfung machen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Du musst grin wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
seunny4lif:
hm this ur german,o ri ba kan ba kan lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlaqqDahCritic: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
seunny4lif:

...brossssssssss...calm down ...... grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
seunny4lif:

even with a b2 without stk,u cant comprehend lectures at tum
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is for the Ogas in Germany, pls sign this petition we need 150k signatures so it can be debated upon. 17.50€ Tv fees is just too much for a student. Besides, i dont own a tv but I must pay.
So guys sign and spread the word. Students should pay only 5€

https://www.openpetition.de/petition/online/fuenf-euro-sind-genug-senkung-des-rundfunkbeitrags-fuer-haushalte-von-studenten-und-auszubildenden

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
No mind me jooor
I dey work still dey look Nairaland grin grin grin
UncleJudax:

Du musst grin wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
BlaqqDahCritic:
...brossssssssss...calm down ...... grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Ori wan ni bi grin grin grin grin
sawhite:
hm this ur german,o ri ba kan ba kan lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlaqqDahCritic: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
.....am new to all dis stuff..and i intend to move to Germany..... I dont knw if i can apply fr studienkolleg ..when i get to Germany ........so if i may ask...wat are the documents i need to start processing my visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
No mind me jooor
I dey work still dey look Nairaland grin grin grin
Es ist erlaubt.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:
.....am new to all dis stuff..and i intend to move to Germany..... I dont knw if i can apply fr studienkolleg ..when i get to Germany ........so if i may ask...wat are the documents i need to start processing my visa
brah,the first step is to get ur self enrolled at Goethe,obtain a B1 certificate from then you can then apply to studienkolleg.shikena
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
argh, visa tins sharply grin, bro u get ur language cert here first to a required level, den prolly sit fr one of dere lang exams, apply for studienkolleg admission.. and u cn think of visa process after you don pass those stages, but you go need d admission letter into studienkolleg
BlaqqDahCritic:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olumitya7: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello, Please i have being following this thread for a while, Please i have an appointment for July 5, and it has being declared has holiday today by the government for Muslims. Please do I have to cancel my appointment. Or will the embassy change the date.
Please your response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
olumitya7:
Hello, Please i have being following this thread for a while, Please i have an appointment for July 5, and it has being declared has holiday today by the government for Muslims. Please do I have to cancel my appointment. Or will the embassy change the date.
Please your response.
Chai! My appointment is on same date.

Anyone with idea on what to do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Atigba: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
chrisley024:
Chai! My appointment is on same date.

Anyone with idea on what to do?

You have appointment in Germany not Nigeria

As long as there is no holiday in Germany nothing concerns you.

Check German holidays if 5th July is among

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.