Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908652 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
sparkle01:
Adeniyi as third name? This should be Surname in Yoruba land
lol... Yeah but it's my third name smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
ohakskid:
@schwartz, please come arnd, I miss u scata atlist jst drop by and giv us a shout out.
Trouble dey sleep, yanga wan wake am. Guy, hold your side o!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chiznonso:

The thing is that I did my visa interview on May 17th, on June 10, I won PTDF overseas scholarship, so I need my original waec and Univ cert for documentation to claim my award, it's written on German embassy website that it takes 8weeks to process the visa stuff so my 8 weeks elapsed last week, don't they process the visa stuff without blocked acct funded? Or can't I receive my original documents without showing blocked acct funded and then provide evidence of funding to get my visa approved?
first of all let me congratulate u on ur scholarship.... U are talking about May 17th but my originals have been with them since 31th March..... Do not expect ur originals unless u send them a message to terminate ur application that u have changed ur mind or no longer interested.... Now, that is risky but if u are very sure about ur scholarship offer then I urge u to send them a mail to return ur originals that u are no more interested. Visa processing takes 6-8wks only when u have successfully funded and sent them confirmation of funding... Congratulations on ur PTDF scholarship!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
you can buy jamb scratch card grin, i heard it's universal undecided
BaronQuinn:
Good Evening everyone, pls i want to ask if i can buy waec scratch card instead of neco, but i used neco for the admission application process. THANKS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Williamso:

Please do not confuse yourself/us/yourself+us! Studienkolleg and Uni-assist are not similar at all!!! Studienkolleg does not assess documents. Ulm probably told you that your OND does not qualify you for a BSc, and that you have to go through Studienkolleg (don't ask me, google it), and frankly, Uni-assist will tell you same. OND does not qualify you for a BSc in Germany, except through Studienkolleg.

sorry Mr Williamso, u stand to be corrected.the young man here isnt confusing any1.
Ulm is in the state of Badenwürtenburg and proberbly,the school he is talking abt is either Fachoschule or Hochschule.
All the schools in the state of badenwürtenburg doesn't use the service of Uni assist,rather all accessment of documents is being done by Studienkolleg Konstanz(from experience)
so the young man isn't wrong at all

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
but all d same, na still studienkolleg tins, with his OND,... well, he could try his luck tho, he might just be a rare gem wink
dprinz99:

sorry Mr Williamso, u stand to be corrected.the young man here isnt confusing any1.
Ulm is in the state of Badenwürtenburg and proberbly,the school he is talking abt is either Fachoschule or Hochschule.
All the schools in the state of badenwürtenburg doesn't use the service of Uni assist,rather all accessment of documents is being done by Studienkolleg Konstanz(from experience)
so the young man isn't wrong at all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
lobito007:

I believe she still comments on other threads. Make them go de shout her name there.

Make we hear word joor... angry

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chiznonso:

The thing is that I did my visa interview on May 17th, on June 10, I won PTDF overseas scholarship, so I need my original waec and Univ cert for documentation to claim my award, it's written on German embassy website that it takes 8weeks to process the visa stuff so my 8 weeks elapsed last week, don't they process the visa stuff without blocked acct funded? Or can't I receive my original documents without showing blocked acct funded and then provide evidence of funding to get my visa approved?

write the embassy and tell them u want to withdraw your visa application.
explain to them y u want to.write the letter and send a scan copy, then currier-send the original page.within 3days,u will be answered

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
chinok97:
but all d same, na still studienkolleg tins, with his OND,... well, he could try his luck tho, he might just be a rare gem wink

yea yea yea
but let him try
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hublot(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2016
generalfag:

Thanks

Got Ulm n hamburg on that site. No one else is coming up

You should see more schools. They are there
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bleuocean: 12:52am On Jul 19, 2016
hello.

Please who has used sterling bank for form A transaction with bad experience cos I am planning to use them and need advise cos i don't want to enter one chance cos no time to waste and i need bank that will be fast.

Please my gys advise your brother.. Thank you all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by domex007: 3:14am On Jul 19, 2016
gurus I hail ooo.
is true that the embassy don't accept current declaration of age unless it is back dated to like 2 or 3 years back?
I am going to the embassy with my birth certificate from Lagos state mainland and age declaration from high court just in case the embassy are demanding for the NPC birth certificate I will present the age declaration.
Is it true that the embassy won't accept age declaration of today?
I really don't want to miss any thing that will make me cancel my interview date.
thanks for your help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 3:30am On Jul 19, 2016
liftedkris:
first of all let me congratulate u on ur scholarship.... U are talking about May 17th but my originals have been with them since 31th March..... Do not expect ur originals unless u send them a message to terminate ur application that u have changed ur mind or no longer interested.... Now, that is risky but if u are very sure about ur scholarship offer then I urge u to send them a mail to return ur originals that u are no more interested. Visa processing takes 6-8wks only when u have successfully funded and sent them confirmation of funding... Congratulations on ur PTDF scholarship!

Nawa 4 this embassy people, Kai, so they can't start my visa processing b4 they receive my proof of block account funding and later I show them, this is weird mehn haba
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by surdik(m): 3:39am On Jul 19, 2016
smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 5:15am On Jul 19, 2016
generalfag:
Greetings everyone,
Please am interested in studying computer science (Undergraduate) in Germany. Have gone through the thread, and I must confess u guys are doing a great job, have gotten the skeletal structure of the whole procedure. Thanks

I have OND in computer science and have tried searching for schools, got a university in Ulm offering computer science and another university in Hamburg.

Have contacted the one in Ulm on Phone and was told they admit only for winter semester and application is currently closed.

My dilemma now is; the university in Ulm wants my documents assessed by studienkolleg, but the one in Hamburg uses Unii-assist, please I need more schools under studienkolleg or uniassist offering computer science at undergraduate level, I intend applying to as many schools as possible.

Thanks a lot
At the moment I'll advice you to ignore any search for Studienkolleg and enroll for a German language class from A1 till B1or B2 preferably at Goethe Institut.
Without a B1 German language certificate no studienkolleg would grant you admission to write their entrance examination.
No short cut, I am a witness
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bleuocean: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Hi house.

Please who has used sterling bank for form A transaction with bad experience cos I am planning to use them and need advise cos i don't want to enter one chance cos no time to waste and i need bank that will be fast.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2016
liftedkris:
I laff in Portuguese join. All my original documents have been with them since Jan. 29th. Just follow liftedkris' advice, ok? Congrats.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sparkle01: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Chiznonso:

lol.... My document is with the embassy since 3 of march. And if you know you are not interested in Germany, you can as well mail them but be sure of what you are doing. Goodluck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Errmm... Does anyone here have any personal history as per funding with fidelity bank? Am hearing u must've had an account with them for over a year or somtin before u can use FORM-A, dunno how true. Stanbic bank taking 2nd week already. I need to fund before Aug 1st. #Loosing my patience.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2016
dennisMOD:
Errmm... Does anyone here have any personal history as per funding with fidelity bank? Am hearing u must've had an account with them for over a year or somtin before u can use FORM-A, dunno how true. Stanbic bank taking 2nd week already. I need to fund before Aug 1st. #Loosing my patience.
Don't think it's true. They just told me to open account with them when I wanted to use their bank.

Mehn exchange rate now na die o! 327!
Exchange rate rising, inflation rising. God help us in this country
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2016
chrisley024:
Don't think it's true. They just told me to open account with them when I wanted to use their bank.

Mehn exchange rate now na die o! 327!
Exchange rate rising, inflation rising. God help us in this country
Thanks bro. I'll open an acct there this week while giving stanbic a chance through out this week.

Exchange rate is fluctuating crazy. Yesterday early momo, it was 321. When I checked later in the day, it dropped to 312. #Hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2016
dennisMOD:

Thanks bro. I'll open an acct there this week while giving stanbic a chance through out this week.

Exchange rate is fluctuating crazy. Yesterday early momo, it was 321. When I checked later in the day, it dropped to 312. #Hoping for the best.
Ya, I'm also trying to avert that August 1st grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2016
lobito007:

shuuu, I no fit miss person, na u nw wan mak trouble nw. Ain't doin shit.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
generalfag, biglord, dprinz99

Es tut mir wirklich leid für die falsche Nachricht. Ich habe noch nie gehört, dass Studienkolleg Dokumente überprüfen kann. Trotzdem glaube ich, dass er durch Studienkolleg darf, weil er kein HND gehört. Ich drücke trotz dir die Daumen.

Chiznonso:

Nawa 4 this embassy people, Kai, so they can't start my visa processing b4 they receive my proof of block account funding and later I show them, this is weird mehn haba
Actually it's not. It's very normal as far as Germany is concerned. If there's something I've learned is that many things are treated on a case-by-case basis. Before you send any mail to withdraw your application, send them an email telling them that you've won a scholarship and you need your originals to access the funds which will be used to fund (even beyond the limit) the blocked account. Also attach proof such as emails, letters, etc to this effect. Only if this is refused should you ask for a withdrawal, not at first.
And no. They can start, and even finish the processing but they wouldn't mail you until it's ready - this was my case; got the a.m. mail the day after (or was it same day?) I sent the blocking confirmation.
Congratulations on your scholarship, and I hope it all turns out well...

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2016
My good people greetings from this end. I will be going for my block account opening on the 25th of July. While I was reading the instructions to fill the form, I came across the requirements to be send to them (Deutsche bank) like the bank statement and■ A prepaid envelope (from a private service provider such as FedEx, DHL or UPS ( this is for the Embassy). Are these requirements compulsory since one can decide to mail the documents for block account opening by himself. I will be grateful for your assistance in this matter oh. Please advice.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2016
namebdis4:
My good people greetings from this end. I will be going for my block account opening on the 25th of July. While I was reading the instructions to fill the form, I came across the requirements to be send to them (Deutsche bank) like the bank statement and■ A prepaid envelope (from a private service provider such as FedEx, DHL or UPS ( this is for the Embassy). Are these requirements compulsory since one can decide to mail the documents for block account opening by himself. I will be grateful for your assistance in this matter oh. Please advice.

Thanks

you don't need prepared envelope for DB account opening. If u are going to embassy on 25th pls use the old form... The new form takes effect from 1st Aug. The old form does not require all those statement of account etc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Please thanks for your prompt response. Please can you help me with a copy of the old form.

I will be grateful

liftedkris:
you don't need prepared envelope for DB account opening. If u are going to embassy on 25th pls use the old form... The new form takes effect from 1st Aug. The old form does not require all those statement of account etc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
namebdis4:
Please thanks for your prompt response. Please can you help me with a copy of the old form.

I will be grateful

Drop ur email or WhatsApp number. I'll forward the old form to you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Bleuocean:
hello.

I've already answered this question here
Sterling bank is what I call "dream killer"
they frustrated me,I mean frustration.
opening an account with them took me about 2wks and I initiated form A since may 14th.they delayed me till this our useless CBN brought this dia rubish FFP.
my candid advice: try other bank.sterling aren't perfect. they ve put me in this mess today. making me to miss 4 Aufnametest. mind you,I have the contact of the main person in charge of for ex at their head office marina so never mind what they will tell u at their branch.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2016
setashallet@yahoo.com

Thanks

Nosky247:
Drop ur email or WhatsApp number. I'll forward the old form to you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joysmart(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2016
BaronQuinn:
Good Evening everyone, pls i want to ask if i can buy waec scratch card instead of neco, but i used neco for the admission application process. THANKS!
If you're using WAEC result then buy Waec scratch card
But if you're using NECO result
Please buy NECO scratch card

If you're Using a combination of the two results
Then buy both WAEC and NECO
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.