Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,099 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (903907 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kudus007(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
what was the reason for rejection? i don't think it is from the embassy? maybe the alien office..which state and city plz?
chinok97:
This ain't the embassy, any rejection that surpasses the normal 5days limit is from the Alien office of his city. what city is he suppose to head? Msc? and what was the reason fo rejection?

Sad stuff tho, it is well. He can still pull something, by begging for enrolment extension and remonstrating to d Alien office.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
chinok97:
This ain't the embassy, any rejection that surpasses the normal 5days limit is from the Alien office of his city. what city is he suppose to head? Msc? and what was the reason fo rejection?

Sad stuff tho, it is well. He can still pull something, by begging for enrolment extension and remonstrating to d Alien office.
NRW, BSc. His enrollment deadline is 1st week of Sept. I advise him to apply for deferment and appeal.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please can someone give me the embassy email address, link or website through which I can book my visa application. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
what was the reason? did he say anything or did the alien office say something
chrisley024:
NRW, BSc. His enrollment deadline is 1st week of Sept. I advise him to apply for deferment and appeal.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
chinok97:
what was the reason? did he say anything or did the alien office say something
The normal thing they say; they doubt his intention of study
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE EMBASSY EMAIL ADRESS, LINK OR WEBSITE WHERE I CAN BOOK MY VISA APPLICATION APPOINTMENT. THANKS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please who have funded of late. Which bank is the best to use now. Sterling bank has been breaking my heart for over a month now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doxxie: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
opaluwajohn1:
Please who have funded of late. Which bank is the best to use now. Sterling bank has been breaking my heart for over a month now.

I have toured almost all the banks in Naija but same old story of no Fx. Pls can any one help me with the break down of living expenses at Gottingen university or Bremen uni??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
And in other news, Embassy annoyed me by sending AM mail. with annoyance I sent it back. I no wnt again. my enrolment is next week and dey are just sending it nw.
person wey wnt make m come collect.

be hopfull guys dats d key. keep d spirit high.
what is dead may never die but rises up stronger and harder. cool

9 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji74: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
louisilva:
And in other news, Embassy annoyed me by sending AM mail. with annoyance I sent it back. I no wnt again. my enrolment is next week and dey are just sending it nw.

This got me cracking........congrats
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rayhutar(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
louisilva:

Why the annoyance , in many schools one can enroll from home country and arrive later.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
louisilva:

congrats man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
CONGRATS #Kahl Drogo's voice
louisilva:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rayhutar:

Why the annoyance , in many schools one can enroll from home country and arrive later.
not my school, dem no dey gree ghost enrolment. dey want to see and feel u. so u can guess d #operationspeedpreparation# and my lectures is next two weeks and this week is almost done.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
chinok97:
CONGRATS #Kahl Drogo's voice
in Daenery's voice "thanks kahl"
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
nevilbot:

If u sef see make you let me know. I will pay u for the information

People are now trying to boycott the block acc money with is forex brouhaha. ohakskid I hail u, three gbosa for u smiley smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doxxie: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
@Ohaskid, what rate are you selling? i am interested on your euro/naira exchange.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2016
chrisley024:
sorry for the news about your friend but I have one question please. Has he funded DB account before the rejection mail was sent?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Kazeem12345:
sorry for the news about your friend but I have one question please. Has he funded DB account before the rejection mail was sent?
Ya, and sent the confirmation to DB
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2016
azuka15:

The ugly question i have for you is this, how well do u trust the depositor? It may be from that corner. Just thinking...

The confirmation came in this morning. It was my boyfriend who deposited the money. I don't know why it took 2 weeks though

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2016
thatafricanchic:

The confirmation came in this morning. It was my boyfriend who deposited the moneyg. I don't know why it took 2 weeks though
finally, congrats. DB tho grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Armaniii:
Keep the hope alive. I know some peeps that got an appointment 2 days ago after waiting a while. They will most definitely consider you if your resumption date is far. You can try sending them another mail highlighting when your enrollment deadline is. Viel Gluck.

please can you tell me the mail address or link where i can submit my application for student visa appointment to.thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2016
louisilva:

PLEASE MY BROS, KINDLY SEND ME THE MAIL ADDRESS OR ONLINE LINK WHERE I CAN SUBMIT THE BOOKING OF THE APPOINTMENT FOR APPLICATION FOR STUDENT VISA
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nigeriainfo: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Hello boss, I am also planing to put up for germany buisness visa application. Pls I need to get some Information frw u concerning the Interview and others. Pls send ur numbr to my email: ayindeibrahimi@yahoo.com so that i cal u. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2016
biglord:
finally, congrats. DB tho grin

Thank you! Now the alien office. Anybody here applied to Siegen?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royalflyness: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2016
sophmayor13:
PLEASE MY BROS, KINDLY SEND ME THE MAIL ADDRESS OR ONLINE LINK WHERE I CAN SUBMIT THE BOOKING OF THE APPOINTMENT FOR APPLICATION FOR STUDENT VISA
ahnhan.. u see nobody answered because your question is very funny.. if you have opened your blocked account, check the back of that receipt given to u at d embassy.. ull see it dia... dats d email... student@lago.diplo.de... or should I still tell you what documents to attach??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2016
thatafricanchic:

The confirmation came in this morning. It was my boyfriend who deposited the money. I don't know why it took 2 weeks though
Glad to hear that.

Hmmm. Your bf get money o and loves you cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/165
Read what PeterP3n wrote on that page.
and
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04-1_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html
Hope it helps
sophmayor13:

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE EMBASSY EMAIL ADRESS, LINK OR WEBSITE WHERE I CAN BOOK MY VISA APPLICATION APPOINTMENT. THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.