Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908071 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gozillar: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
ProfSamurai:
UPDATE

Visa interview. 29/07/2016
Visa mail. 22/08/2016

15 working days (filled with HBP) .

Thank you Eke40seven, Dolpaz, Liftedkris, Isidollarboy, Kuthvic, et al.

Congratulations bro, which city?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
ProfSamurai:
UPDATE

Visa mail. 22/08/2016

Congrats Prof
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
congrats
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mubydot: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
pls bro reply your pm
muganbo1:
Guys have gotten my sponsorship letter, now I want 2 book for interview date what r d requirement and beside can I book through d email coz d format on online booking is kind tedious my school resume Oct 1st please
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
kilo4sure:

I would advise they do not indicate their changed marital status for now, that would be safer in my opinion. Let the wife continue with her old name, due to the fact that she started with it already to avoid complications. Probably when they get to Germany after some time, they can then marry legally again, or in whatever legal way they would prefer to change their marital status then. This is just my opinion though, others can contribute.
Kilo4sure, I miss u brother. Your whatsapp contact ain't functioning anymore. Let's relate. Send me a mail (chat2dennis247@yahoo.com).
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Gozillar:

Congratulations bro, which city?

Schweinfurt

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stharrie(f): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
please any Bsc. Electronics hopeful in the house?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by biggiyke(m): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
good day house,

i recently applied for tourist visa for my family (me, my wife and 2 years old son). today, they approved visas for me and my son, and they rejected my wife's application. their reason being that she did not provide sufficient evidence that she will leave at the expiration of her stay.

now , my question. pls what is the procedure for appealing a rejected application? does she need to book another appointment? kindly advice pls. thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Daboywizzy: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
student visa Help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
ProfSamurai:
UPDATE

Visa mail. 22/08/2016

Congratulations Prof!!........... go to Deutschland and succeed.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
ProfSamurai:
UPDATE

Visa mail. 22/08/2016

Congratulations bro... God is great, go to Deutschland and excel
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Interview done and dusted. I felt I should tell the house how it went because the journey started here. Woke up 3am dashed out by 4am from my creep, landed at the embassy area by past 5. Those guys rushed me like "phyno" "oga do you need passport, oga do you need this? Oga do you need that? Me looking them like (Jack Bauer, told them, I don't need ur Intel, i gott all my arms with me except one thing , they ask what's that, I told them I need a cup of coffee, they directed me to a canteen, i walked in and asked the lady and she responded in affirmative but a cup is #300, i shouted, is it blood of jesus, will it wash away my sins, she smiled and I was served. Then to oga paulinus, shouting "any mistake he will send us home" gave us a list to arrange it accordingly same as the one we used but man gott's to do it his presence, though we crossed all his huddles and was ready to slate the dragon which is the Nobel prize. I did my biometric around 7:47 am but waited for the main interview till 1pm. Though the questions was same as the one's shared here earlier. I think the lady is new because i haven't seen her around that embassy, she don't understand English when u speak fast but very nice, always smiling (maybe because i look dapper). No test, she ask for motivation letter. This was her questions in no particular order.

1. Which course
2. Bsc or Msc
3. How did you apply
4. List the documents u submitted ( i have to write it down for her as she couldn't understand me clearly)
5. Do you speak German ( i great her in her and cracked a joke, she smile)
6. How much did i pay
7 why Germany
8. Tell me something about Germany which is not common to with this about population and the rest that i know , i mentioned reunification and Oktober fest.)
9. Educational timeline with dates starting from secondary school.
10. Explain what I was doing during the laps in my educational timeline ( she was serious with that as she typed it word to wordl
11. Name ur course module, ( she type first semester only, & was only listening to the rest, i made a mistake in 4th semester bt i ride on)
12. My sponsor & their occupation.
13. Did i hear abt all English speaking countries like us, Canada, why didn't i go. There ( she was also very serious with that question)
14. What documents did you receive from ur school.
15. What's ur plan after study (in Usain bolt voice, i told her, am coming back to my fatherland)
16. Tell me about ur city ( know ur mayor name and their spelling, i misplaced alphabet in the spelling of my mayor first name ).
17. At the end, she said only bachelor’s no masters, ( i said yes, i don't know if i have shot myself on the foot.)
18. She ask about my preparation?

But another thing be say she nor give time pour out my la'cram, ( hope i dey safe)

That's all for now, if i remember any other, i will add, she didn't ask me about countries bothering Germany and states, even when i was making move for it, to showcase my sharpness, she ignored me.

Moral of it: be confident, express ur German language skills any little way u got, u needed to see the smiles in her face when I told her "es tut mir leid " when she made a mistake. We express complements in deutsch when I wants to leave and she she said they will contact me through mail. So the remaining work na God's factor and prayers. Thanks everyone.

18 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Eke40seven:

Congratulations Prof!!........... go to Deutschland and succeed.
Na our line be that na Eke. shocked

Yours is "come to Deutschland and succeed". grin

Congrati to ProfSam.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by frankkasa(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
isidollarboy:
Interview done and dusted. I felt I should tell the house how it went because the journey started here. Woke up 3am dashed out by 4am from my creep, landed at the embassy area by past 5. Those guys rushed me like "phyno" "oga do you need passport, oga do you need this? Oga do you need that? Me looking them like (Jack Bauer, told them, I don't need ur Intel, i gott all my arms with me except one thing , they ask what's that, I told them I need a cup of coffee, they directed me to a canteen, i walked in and asked the lady and she responded in affirmative but a cup is #300, i shouted, is it blood of jesus, will it wash away my sins, she smiled and I was served. Then to oga paulinus, shouting "any mistake he will send us home" gave us a list to arrange it accordingly same as the one we used but man gott's to do it his presence, though we crossed all his huddles and was ready to slate the dragon which is the Nobel prize. I did my biometric around 7:47 am but waited for the main interview till 1pm. Though the questions was same as the one's shared here earlier. I think the lady is new because i haven't seen her around that embassy, she don't understand English when u speak fast but very nice, always smiling (maybe because i look dapper). No test, she ask for motivation letter. This was her questions in no particular order.

1. Which course
2. Bsc or Msc
3. How did you apply
4. List the documents u submitted ( i have to write it down for her as she couldn't understand me clearly)
5. Do you speak German ( i great her in her and cracked a joke, she smile)
6. How much did i pay
7 why Germany
8. Tell me something about Germany which is not common to with this about population and the rest that i know , i mentioned reunification and Oktober fest.)
9. Educational timeline with dates starting from secondary school.
10. Explain what I was doing during the laps in my educational timeline ( she was serious with that as she typed it word to wordl
11. Name ur course module, ( she type first semester only, & was only listening to the rest, i made a mistake in 4th semester bt i ride on)
12. My sponsor & their occupation.
13. Did i hear abt all English speaking countries like us, Canada, why didn't i go. There ( she was also very serious with that question)
14. What documents did you receive from ur school.
15. What's ur plan after study (in Usain bolt voice, i told her, am coming back to my fatherland)
16. Tell me about ur city ( know ur mayor name and their spelling, i misplaced alphabet in the spelling of my mayor first name ).
17. At the end, she said only bachelor’s no masters, ( i said yes, i don't know if i have shot myself on the foot.)
18. She ask about my preparation?

But another thing be say she nor give time pour out my la'cram, ( hope i dey safe)

That's all for now, if i remember any other, i will add, she didn't ask me about countries bothering Germany and states, even when i was making move for it, to showcase my sharpness, she ignored me.

Moral of it: be confident, express ur German language skills any little way u got, u needed to see the smiles in her face when I told her "es tut mir leid " when she made a mistake. We express complements in deutsch when I wants to leave and she she said they will contact me through mail. So the remaining work na God's factor and prayers. Thanks everyone.
abeg I be jjc here o... but I applied to a school in Germany Jena to be precise, I was offered admission but I deferred it by a year. I'll be applying for a student visa next year and I have no 7904 euros to pay, but I'll get a sponsor. I want to know if this will be accepted as and what documents will I need to provide from my sponsor...... least I forget congrats o

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OneNaija(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please guys. I book Hotel reservation to Milan Italy by booking.com I paid through my MasterCard but the hotel refuse to debt it until I arrive at the hotel. I hope that wont be a problem at the port of Entry. I need an urgent answer guys.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
@frankkasa Yes, it will be accepted, your sponsor must be active tax payer, clean from every criminal or illegal relating cases or deal, must be earning amount of €2,500 euro or so, but he needs to make appointment with the alien office in his city, they are in better position to tell him the requirements. Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lewis1993: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Congratulations brother!
ProfSamurai:
UPDATE

Visa mail. 22/08/2016

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wir gratulieren Prof. smiley
ProfSamurai:
UPDATE

Visa mail. 22/08/2016

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nigeriainfo: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
@Isidollarboy. Pls I got some questions. Pls assist a Brother. U can contact me via dis email: ayindeibrahimi@yahoo.com. Pls send me ur numbr pls

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jonoshio: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
as a jjc you should read from earlier post to enlighten yourself instead of waiting for answers to already treated questions. you don't read the last page of a book and write an exam as regard the book content
frankkasa:
abeg I be jjc here o... but I applied to a school in Germany Jena to be precise, I was offered admission but I deferred it by a year. I'll be applying for a student visa next year and I have no 7904 euros to pay, but I'll get a sponsor. I want to know if this will be accepted as and what documents will I need to provide from my sponsor...... least I forget congrats o

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jonoshio: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
terms and condition defers, if the hotel specified that deduction is made until check in then no need to panic, but am also sure the hotel notified you on when you can make cancellation if you choose not to you the reservation again, Because certain charges come after free cancellation period
OneNaija:
Please guys. I book Hotel reservation to Milan Italy by booking.com I paid through my MasterCard but the hotel refuse to debt it until I arrive at the hotel. I hope that wont be a problem at the port of Entry. I need an urgent answer guys.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
In the checklist for German tourist visa, some things are not clear. I have the following question:

1. There is a requirement stating "letter of introduction from employer", "leave letter from employer" and "pay slips of the last three months" but the problem is that I'm self-employed (a freelancer). How do I solve this?

2. "color copy of its data page". Do I need to print a fully colored copy of the data page or a photocopy is what they needed?

3. "contact in Germany (name and address)". What do they mean? I'm going as a tourist with no contact in Germany.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
OneNaija:

That is the norm. Hotels don't charge u until u check in even when u book online. That is y u still av up to 24 hrs to ur check in time for u to cancel. It won't be any problem. U can even cancel it if u no longer plan to stay dia on ur arrival and no one will disturb u at point of entry. That is d method students here use in getting UK visas
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2016
Hello, any abuja peeps here. A friend of mine would like to know if there is anyone who applied for blocked account opening yesterday monday 22nd or even last week, at the embassy over there in abuja.
if there is anyone, how was it, the requirements, the fees paid for both the prepaid envelope and the signature certification, the time they attend to people, is merging of multiple account statements possible, and lastly how true is the story about the bank statements, that it must already be in the foreign currency. Please u can leave your phone also, thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
You are welcome.

Josh4wod:
Thanks, will check it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2016
I dont think it will be a problem but to be on a safer side, Kindly put another 100k in the account if you can. The ppl that i knw that opened successfully opened with 3.5M and above.

Principe:

Thank you bro.The statement of account I have is N3.4m wont that be enough? shocked

This flexible exchange rate and forex scarcity are not helping matters.The naira equivalent of the block account used to be N1.8m=N2m.

It is well
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
You can use your cooperate bank statement but make sure you fill in the company's full name when filling the db form. Also the aaccount will not be debited. The essence of the bank statement is to make sure you have adequate funds. All the best.

dailydolar:
please can I use a cooperate account as my sponsor or must it be a personal account ? And also hope they won't debit the account for the blocked fund or must I use the sponsor account to transfer the money for the blocked account
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2016
It can never come too late. Congrats Samurai

ProfSamurai:
UPDATE

Visa mail. 22/08/2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2016
What exactly do you want?

Daboywizzy:
student visa Help

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.