Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908690 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bhydemi: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2016
good morning guys,

i am working towards a summer admission. But i have got a few questions

1. Pls at what point do i have to fund my blocked account.

2. My sponsor, isnt sure he would have raised as much as the required fee for the block account by the time necessary (we are assuming january) . My sponsor also works in Europe but not in Germany. Is there anyway we can go around this?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2016
OJCITY22:

Ok boss. Thanks for that.
If I may ask, please did you make use of uni-assist. I don't seem to understand how uni-assist works.
What if I have 4 schools that require uni-assist. How do I do. Does is mean am going to send 4 different document to uni-assist , addressing each document with the respective schools? Also am I paying for the app fee for the 4 different schools. Any idea as regards amount of fee payable to uni-assist for this?
Nope, but to the best of my knowledge, you will have to send those documents alongside d online application, I mean u must submit online app. 75 euros for one School and 15 for subsequent ones. So in ur case, u will pay 120 euros for all those courses. But it seems advantageous if u are applying to more than one course in a particular school as u will not be charge additional fee. On how to address, u will write to those schools through uni assist I guess they have a sample on their site. Send everytin 2geda at once
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2016
OJCITY22:

Ok boss. Thanks for that.
If I may ask, please did you make use of uni-assist. I don't seem to understand how uni-assist works.
What if I have 4 schools that require uni-assist. How do I do. Does is mean am going to send 4 different document to uni-assist , addressing each document with the respective schools? Also am I paying for the app fee for the 4 different schools. Any idea as regards amount of fee payable to uni-assist for this?
One document in an envelope is ok, you just attach the four forms you got while registering. You just be sure the Schools accept registration through uni-assist. Shalom.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Bhydemi:
good morning guys,

i am working towards a summer admission. But i have got a few questions

1. Pls at what point do i have to fund my blocked account.

2. My sponsor, isnt sure he would have raised as much as the required fee for the block account by the time necessary (we are assuming january) . My sponsor also works in Europe but not in Germany. Is there anyway we can go around this?

Thanks
Your question is not so clear. My Advice: Since he made it clear he may not get upto the required amount at that time, you should look for an alternative and if your money is in our beloved naira, open a dorm account and apply for funding earlier. God go help us all. Shalom.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by etinergy: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Dear Sir,
(Please quote a.m. ref.-no.)
In the a.m. matter you are kindly requested to come to the visa section of the Consulate General
during business hours:
Mondays-Fridays from 8.00 h till 9.00 h
Please bring along your passport and a travel health insurance valid for 3 months starting from
the date of travel (plus one photo copy).
In order to ensure admission you are requested to present this letter at the gate.
Yours faithfully,
Polzin

Please that's the AM I got, no mention of travel date or the 7 days stuff I see on other people's own. I just submitted tho, will I get my visa immediately? , should I state the a.m reference number on the envelope I submitted?? ?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
idrisaleo1:

Nope, but to the best of my knowledge, you will have to send those documents alongside d online application, I mean u must submit online app. 75 euros for one School and 15 for subsequent ones. So in ur case, u will pay 120 euros for all those courses. But it seems advantageous if u are applying to more than one course in a particular school as u will not be charge additional fee. On how to address, u will write to those schools through uni assist I guess they have a sample on their site. Send everytin 2geda at once

Thanks a lot for this information. I'm elated for this
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
JoshMedia:
One document in an envelope is ok, you just attach the four forms you got while registering. You just be sure the Schools accept registration through uni-assist. Shalom.

Thanks a lot for this information. I'm elated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dear Friends, is it not too early to send in an application to uni-assist for a winter session 2017 right now?
The last outing was late and man need to act faster this time. Thanks and regards.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
soji0509:
Dear Friends, is it not too early to send in an application to uni-assist for a winter session 2017 right now?
The last outing was late and man need to act faster this time. Thanks and regards.
It's too early Bro. uni-assist willn't even allow you. You can create an account now, while you start the application processing at the middle of May. It also depend on your School. Shalom...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
OJCITY22:

Thanks a lot for this information. I'm elated
You welcome Bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
soji0509:
not too late depends on school and dept
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Prof. Samurai pls try to contact me, I was in Bavaria last weekend
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OpeLovely(f): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's like most programs in Germany are Engineering-based or sciences sha.

Still checking daad.de and other sites for possible masters (in English) for any course related to Mass Communication/Media/Communications. Saw one at TUM.

I will also appreciate help as well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
OpeLovely:

Still checking daad.de and other sites for possible masters (in English) for any course related to Mass Communication/Media/Communications. Saw one at TUM.

You may try this as well study-in.de. But I still see Daad as the best. Good Luck.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Good evening all

I intend applying for German schools this summer i did electrical/electronics for my first degree and made a cgpa of 2.9

1. Please what schools can i apply to that will accept that cgpa?

2. Can i get a letter from my school for English proficiency?

3. Do i have to certify all my documents before applying the masters admission?

4. Does Uni-assist charge for all schools?

Please help a brother..... Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
JoshMedia:
You may try this as well study-in.de. But I still see Daad as the best. Good Luck.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
OpeLovely:

What course exactly did u see in TUM, and do they accept students in summer? Try TU ilmenau too
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bhydemi: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
JoshMedia:
Your question is not so clear. My Advice: Since he made it clear he may not get upto the required amount at that time, you should look for an alternative and if your money is in our beloved naira, open a dorm account and apply for funding earlier. God go help us all. Shalom.

thanks i really appreciate your response

i just wanted to get answers to this question

1. for summer appications, at around what month will i need to fund my blocked account . i am trying to look at how much time i have to raise cash

2. in an event, i cant raise the required amount to fund the block account on time, what other options do i have. My sponsor works in europe but not just in germany.

thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bhydemi:

thanks i really appreciate your response

i just wanted to get answers to this question

1. for summer appications, at around what month will i need to fund my blocked account . i am trying to look at how much time i have to raise cash

2. in an event, i cant raise the required amount to fund the block account on time, what other options do i have. My sponsor works in europe but not just in germany.

thanks
1) Immediately after your admission. Application for summer do start around Nov

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mavenprosper: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abeg can someone maybe decide to use a sponser instead of an intended blocked account after his interview due to financial reasons for blocked account funding. If so, can he forward his sponsorship letter to the embassy jxt like how DB funding confirmation is done. Does the embassy accepts that??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
JoshMedia:
1) Immediately after your admission. Application for summer do start around Nov
it's also after your admission that you can open a db account, but start raising the money now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
mavenprosper:
Abeg can someone maybe decide to use a sponser instead of an intended blocked account after his interview due to financial reasons for blocked account funding. If so, can he forward his sponsorship letter to the embassy jxt like how DB funding confirmation is done. Does the embassy accepts that??
Yes, Sponsorship letter is accepted and it's better you provide it during your interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bhydemi:

thanks
No other option except you are getting another sponsor. I will advice you to depend on yourself. Good Luck.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SurveyorD: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mueeba:
Good day. You guys are doing a great job here. I'm a graduate of one of Nigerian university and wish to further my education in Germany. Pls can anyone help me with information on available cheap schools in Germany, precisely undergraduate?

Kindly use Google or visit daad.de.

Information is free online
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Seancypher: 6:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Vakleen:
Good evening all
I'm new to the thread and read extensively well about securing the German student visa I must commend everyone contributing in one way or the other. Well I'm 21 years of age with Waec( obtained in 2011) as my highest certificate for now sadly I've come to terms with the fact that it can't secure me an admission.( I don't want the studienkollege route) as advised earlier by Eke40seven I've resorted to spend a year at Noun( take IETLS same year as I intend applying to only English taught courses ) and obtain necessary results for admission into any business related course. Please any idea on minimum acceptable grade?
Any B.sc 2018 hopeful feel free to relate.

I sent you a pm.
where do you stay?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mavenprosper: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2016
what are the chances of getting visa with a sponsorship letter instead of the blocked account.......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2016
mavenprosper:
what are the chances of getting visa with a sponsorship letter instead of the blocked account.......
Just the same chance with Block account but sometimes take more time because of authenticity verification and all that. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2016
JoshMedia:
Just the same chance with Block account but sometimes take more time because of authenticity verification and all that. Cheers.

True, But the verification should take few minutes because its just phone call or email exchange between two auslanderbehorde.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Vakleen:
Good evening all
I'm new to the thread and read extensively well about securing the German student visa I must commend everyone contributing in one way or the other. Well I'm 21 years of age with Waec( obtained in 2011) as my highest certificate for now sadly I've come to terms with the fact that it can't secure me an admission.( I don't want the studienkollege route) as advised earlier by Eke40seven I've resorted to spend a year at Noun( take IETLS same year as I intend applying to only English taught courses ) and obtain necessary results for admission into any business related course. Please any idea on minimum acceptable grade?
Any B.sc 2018 hopeful feel free to relate.

Use studienkolleg and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2016
JoshMedia:
bro i greet,if i should twist this in my very understanding,does it imply i may not book for block account opening and just go with sponsorship letter and other requirements pertaining to such sponsorship?if yes,after such successful interview,do i necessary need to open and fund the block account?any input from experienced persons also will be appreciated too...

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.